Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ** delete **  (Read 2981 times)
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:24:14 PM

elf really, i will not continue with your shit

YOURE THE ONLY ONE HAVE A PROBLEM

toggy get paid for his work

i have as much as i want in this life (plus one bus to get in july in tomorrowland)

and you have nothing, no bussines, no company no friends, most of the people wen to bitcoin expo se your thread in the main screen (my fail xD)

we only talk 3 min about you after everyone laugh

end of the history

thanks for all the visit you get for darkhash.co.uk and couple more works for toggy

i will send you a usb wallet for you storage safe the bitcoins. you will need  i will hack you for talk to me like that.

now i will swich on my kali get some info from theharvester, code some kind of payload and soon the Bitcoin core have couple more of satoshis, or if im lucky and you a Bitcoin whale, i will hunt you.

pd: Find a girl/boy/animal you like you have tons of free time use it but dont make lost peoples time

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:33:33 PM

elf really, i will not continue with your shit

YOURE THE ONLY ONE HAVE A PROBLEM

toggy get paid for his work

i have as much as i want in this life (plus one bus to get in july in tomorrowland)

and you have nothing, no bussines, no company no friends, most of the people wen to bitcoin expo se your thread in the main screen (my fail xD)

we only talk 3 min about you after everyone laugh

end of the history

thanks for all the visit you get for darkhash.co.uk and couple more works for toggy

i will send you a usb wallet for you storage safe the bitcoins. you will need  i will hack you for talk to me like that.

now i will swich on my kali get some info from theharvester, code some kind of payload and soon the Bitcoin core have couple more of satoshis, or if im lucky and you a Bitcoin whale, i will hunt you.

pd: Find a girl/boy/animal you like you have tons of free time use it but dont make lost peoples time

you own toggy and no one else. and your USB Wallet....you can stick it up your a** haha

I dont need to find a boy I am glad you found a boy and I am still curious what toggy's parents will think about you after reading the whole thread. I can promise you that his parents will love to send another USB Wallet the same way I have send it already haha

you are a POS and nothing will help you. see you in london

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 12:52:11 PM

hey Ruben I didnt forget you haha

you are not only the owner of toggy you are even a chef haha

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 07:45:14 PM

haha now Ruben the (des)sous chef and toggy are PMing me instead writing here. guys please write your PMs here so we all will have fun and you both will know what each of you is writing me

hahaha
n3rvi0zz0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:50:13 AM

a really good one yes,

Im work like a sous-chef (not chef) for marriot executives hotel full time work

45k per year plus objetives

Also im "helping Usuahia" Hotel like a First line Trainee cookers

another 10k per year and they pay me all the expenses, i know most of the djs you dream to see and i get paid for that
 and you know the most funniest thing?

Im computer engineer ,  need to be sad

be so fucking bad in everything you do I dont have this problem, i no need to write this to everyone for one reason i dont think superior to anyone

but im sure i have more brain than people like you.

mate enjoy your crap of life, in time i will enjoy for both

this is the mp

only i say when you want some coins you only need to say i wanna suck your dick im mrs poor elf, i only can pay you 0.10btc for the work

your even own a btc?? or you are this kind of people use the other people to get his objettives

For you know today i will giv 4 btc more to toggy, in your life you will see such amount of money Mr elf

please say to legolas to teach you about GET A JOB, like that the only thing you are able to do is suck dicks.

please in the moment you have 1000£ talk to me before no i dont talk with 3rd world crap

n3rvi0zz0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:54:26 AM

the admin didnt take u off the bad feedback true?

you wanna know why?

because ANYONE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU MSS ELF

Find something to do for my this post are Dead like you!

pd: next time dont use google to reach me, use Shodan, in time you found my twitter instagram i have you ip

top 10 of your web browser,

couple of services, and fuck one facebook account!!!

Next post HOW TO GET ACCESS TO ELF FACEBOOK WITH XSS and Xydra.

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:07:21 AM

the admin didnt take u off the bad feedback true?

you wanna know why?

because ANYONE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU MSS ELF

Find something to do for my this post are Dead like you!

pd: next time dont use google to reach me, use Shodan, in time you found my twitter instagram i have you ip

top 10 of your web browser,

couple of services, and fuck one facebook account!!!

Next post HOW TO GET ACCESS TO ELF FACEBOOK WITH XSS and Xydra.

Hola Ruben

who cares how you earn your money  or what you own Huh people who need to talk about this in general have nothing and even your IQ is lower than your body temperature. if some one will see your selfies he will know who you are. and by the way if you need a selfie stick I have a good one for you haha

poor boy toggy pwned by you. but he still can escape and start to be a decent guy not like you POS

lets see when toggy will post his PMs to me here so we all can have a laugh

and thats all because I wanted to own a faucet hahaha
n3rvi0zz0

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:06:24 PM

mrs elf stop  to masturbate with my instagram  o a least like my photos  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 06:02:18 AM

mrs elf stop  to masturbate with my instagram  o a least like my photos  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

it is just embarrassing to see your selfies but it fits completely to your shitty character. poor pwned toggy
Toggy (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:53:31 AM

it is just embarrassing to see your selfies but it fits completely to your shitty character. poor pwned toggy
If you worry about me, it's fine, i already got paid, so don't worry for me Smiley
Aaron2dc71

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 11:56:48 AM

how much for a basic faucetbox faucet?
Toggy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:24:01 PM

I don't take work actually, sorry
elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 12:58:39 PM

poor boy is pwned by Ruben the (des)sous chef and he doesnt allow him to work for other people. and he paid him already some coins for the next 10 years. yes each year 1 BTC, not bad for Ruben haha

elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:40:20 PM

If you worry about me, it's fine, i already got paid, so don't worry for me Smiley

I stopped worrying because you are a lost case, but in case I am wrong my advice would be to get out of your owner's (Ruben's) ass as long as you can because it looks you are already deep inside. and if you succeed  the first thing you should do to apologize here for your bad behavior because you can do whatever you like but if you are begging for work and some one gives you work and you accept it and start working as you said and then you stop and let it fall like a hot potato thats not the way people/coders should behave.
Toggy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:57:27 PM

poor boy is pwned by Ruben the (des)sous chef and he doesnt allow him to work for other people. and he paid him already some coins for the next 10 years. yes each year 1 BTC, not bad for Ruben haha

I don't take because i don't want.
You are totally wrong, from begining, and you begin to see that you are wrong so now you say more stupid things than before.
You said i lie when i said i still get proposition, you just see it's wrong.
You thought Ruben won't pay me, you are wrong.

Now you invent amount and saying, again, stupid things to try to seem less ridiculous, but well, you are again wrong.
Anyway, even if he stop pay me, I can stop support, so what's the problem ? Anyway i would have paid for what i gave to him.

mrs elf stop  to masturbate with my instagram  o a least like my photos  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I stopped worrying because you are a lost case, but in case I am wrong my advice would be to get out of your owner's (Ruben's) ass as long as you can because it looks you are already deep inside. and if you succeed  the first thing you should do to apologize here for your bad behavior because you can do whatever you like but if you are begging for work and some one gives you work and you accept it and start working as you said and then you stop and let it fall like a hot potato thats not the way people/coders should behave.

Sarcasm sheldon Cheesy
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2015, 09:15:15 PM

Can you code a Bitcoin-Lottery Script?
Got snother thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=936766.0

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Toggy (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 10:34:29 PM

Got snother thread
I am not taking work actually, sorry
elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 05:26:32 AM

Got snother thread
I am not taking work actually, sorry

told you that poor boy toggy is pwned by n3rvi0zz0 = Ruben. he doesnt allow him any work for the next 10 years and he pays him 1BTC each year as a bonus i8f he doesnt accept any work.

but how about minifrij? couldnt he help you? he is a fine and decent guy.
elm
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 07:54:05 AM

why did you delete my posting? I need a VPS = you offer it and you decline and delete the posting  because your owner Ruben is not allowing to do business with me. very sad again.

posting was
hehe did Ruben allow this? I would need a VPS starter package for my faucet but please show me that Ruben allows it or is he partner? if he is partner I will not buy your service. nice service though
Toggy (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 08:00:55 AM

There is only me behind that if you want to know, but it change nothing that i say it because you always think i lie Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: