Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Free]PHP/HTML/CSS Coding: Need more API EXPERIENCE  (Read 745 times)
michaeladair (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:10:21 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 03:09:04 AM by michaeladair

I am newish to php and just need some good old experience to get more accustomed. For those of you that do not know what php is, it is server language. I can make code that brings up the current price of BTC, code that splits up your website so that your footer/header is not actually coded on each page but is made from one html page.

PHP can make any html website look 100x better on the coding side, making your job easier.

So, help me help you help myself to get better at PHP and let me work for you for free!

I'm also trying to get more Blockchain.info API work, so please message me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:02:35 PM

Already had a few talks with this user, he's helping me out with some stuff.

cshelswell

Activity: 615

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 09:27:16 PM

one of the really good ways I found to learn to code was to make projects for yourself. Maybe try and make yourself a website that's got a basic content manger that showcases your work and might get you more work.

I found it hard and not as much fun to make things without a purpose. Good luck Smiley

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 09:47:54 PM

one of the really good ways I found to learn to code was to make projects for yourself. Maybe try and make yourself a website that's got a basic content manger that showcases your work and might get you more work.

I found it hard and not as much fun to make things without a purpose. Good luck Smiley
Well other people have purposes for their websites and I find it nice to help others while learning more about PHP... Smiley

Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:43:28 AM

Well other people have purposes for their websites and I find it nice to help others while learning more about PHP... Smiley
Where do you recommend to learn php from? The Web based tutorials?

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:45:57 AM

Everybody is different, web based tutorials can teach you a bit but I learn a lot better in school... although i couldn't take PHP in school I found that just trying different projects that involve php and learning as you go makes it easy too.

Bitcoin Explorer

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:16:15 AM

Everybody is different, web based tutorials can teach you a bit but I learn a lot better in school... although i couldn't take PHP in school I found that just trying different projects that involve php and learning as you go makes it easy too.
Thats exactly what I tried yesterday and it turned out to be perfect

cshelswell

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 04:25:52 AM

I just used to 'steal' various bits of code and edit them. So if you need to make a login for a page just google "PHP Login" and try and rewrite what you find but edit it to fit your needs. Always type the code rather than copy paste, this helps you remember it. Try not to get too bogged down with all the different ways of doing things in the start and just find a way that works. As you learn more you'll be able to refine your code.

I used to go on http://www.phpfreaks.com a lot too. There's always people that'll help you there Smiley

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:10:18 PM

Still looking for more job opportunities, I have just started to work on Blockchain.info automatic payments stuff... so please feel free to hit me up!

calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:13:19 PM

I am newish to php and just need some good old experience to get more accustomed. For those of you that do not know what php is, it is server language. I can make code that brings up the current price of BTC, code that splits up your website so that your footer/header is not actually coded on each page but is made from one html page.

PHP can make any html website look 100x better on the coding side, making your job easier.

So, help me help you help myself to get better at PHP and let me work for you for free!

Can you develop a robot for a signature campaign like bitmixer is doing ? I think php can be used to do that .
michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 10:31:10 PM

Can you develop a robot for a signature campaign like bitmixer is doing ? I think php can be used to do that .
I'll have to check out the SMF Api... it'd be easier to make if I had an program example to look off of.

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 01:21:54 AM

Still looking for coding opportunities! Just did some work with Doge Digital and I made a BTC Price ticker!
Free coding! Message me!

Guidedog

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:35:44 AM

Hi im interested. PMed
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 08:39:00 AM

Hey man,

I don't need any coding done (I'm a developer myself), but I wish you all the best and good luck. This is a great way to learn PHP and API usage. If you ever get stuck, you can send me a message and I will try to help you out as much as possible.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
cshelswell

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 09:58:39 AM

hey I can give you a job if you want. It's not super hard but you'd need to learn some new stuff i think. It's a tool i was building for myself but i've been busy. I've done a good bit of work already. it'd be a great project for you to learn more on and I'm happy to offer advice on the way. It's built on laravel if you're keen to learn a bit of that?

I'm away to bed now (NZ time) but if you're keen let me know and add me to skype (hireahenchman) and we can talk over it Smiley

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 10:39:14 AM

Hey man,

I don't need any coding done (I'm a developer myself), but I wish you all the best and good luck. This is a great way to learn PHP and API usage. If you ever get stuck, you can send me a message and I will try to help you out as much as possible.
Thanks, I'll definitely use you when I need help Wink.

hey I can give you a job if you want. It's not super hard but you'd need to learn some new stuff i think. It's a tool i was building for myself but i've been busy. I've done a good bit of work already. it'd be a great project for you to learn more on and I'm happy to offer advice on the way. It's built on laravel if you're keen to learn a bit of that?

I'm away to bed now (NZ time) but if you're keen let me know and add me to skype (hireahenchman) and we can talk over it Smiley

I'll contact you after school if you don't mind, EST.

cshelswell

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 10:42:23 AM

please do get hold of me. If you want to learn this will defo help you. Quite happy to teach you a bit along the way too.

I'll be in bed in a few mins but we'll get a wee chat and get started it you're interested in the job Smiley

michaeladair (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:41:16 AM

please do get hold of me. If you want to learn this will defo help you. Quite happy to teach you a bit along the way too.

I'll be in bed in a few mins but we'll get a wee chat and get started it you're interested in the job Smiley

Lol I'm in EST and I don't have time to talk right now, I'll try to get ahold of you once I get out of school.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: