Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:08:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PB MINING-INFO THREAD  (Read 2642 times)
investor respect (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 05:53:26 PM

Please use this thread to post-re-post all the info we have on pb -mining

i think we should sift through it all and discuss how it can be used to keep the pressure up. we can also use it for contacts. and we can report how our police reports are working out. as well as our news reports.

each person that finds them selves at this thread shoud pm a few other people till we get everybody here

lets start posting everything here
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hanslo

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 06:02:41 PM

So what are we going to post? PB Mining is still up and go, but giving us just very little back.

Customer # 15783 BTC31880 BTC0.00975144  BTC38.05095322 
btcmner

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:38:10 PM

all the info we have on pb -mining
PB Mining is a business regularly registered in Canada (SK), information about it is public, and you don't need to go through a detective agency to find it.
Like so many other cloud mining services,  as well as so many bitcoin related business, it is going through dire difficulties, but the fact is that the captain is still onboard, still working on getting PB back on its feet.
Since the beginning, he was always reserved about personal issues, so you should just cut him some slack and let him do what he can. Eventually he will give an update to customers, as the law dictates.
Meanwhile, please avoid propagating FUD, it doesn't serve anyone to do so.

Mining for fun.
investor respect (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:50:31 AM

good start- yes there is more

lets get the saskatton police oficers phone numbers and names back up... lets get phone numbers for relatives or other people who may know boyko so we can determine his where abouts- also very important-where was he logged in from while commiting a crime? if he had renters or home owners insurance? somebody once posted that he wwas living at his girfriends house that his girlfrieds parents had paid for- we could file against her families home owners insurance- also lets post the newspapers info again. i think there was a youtube vidoe too. also lets find the name of his layer so we can all chip in our lawyer and sue the shit out of the insurance policies held by what ever property this sharade was conducted from. just assuming we know everything is so ignorant- lets keep it going
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:53:00 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

all the info we have on pb -mining
PB Mining is a business regularly registered in Canada (SK), information about it is public, and you don't need to go through a detective agency to find it.
Like so many other cloud mining services,  as well as so many bitcoin related business, it is going through dire difficulties, but the fact is that the captain is still onboard, still working on getting PB back on its feet.
Since the beginning, he was always reserved about personal issues, so you should just cut him some slack and let him do what he can. Eventually he will give an update to customers, as the law dictates.
Meanwhile, please avoid propagating FUD, it doesn't serve anyone to do so.

He basically stops paying out, makes a lame announcement about it being because he was doxxed (and that somehow kills miners rofl), announces a recovery program and then just stops posting and you think this is FUD.

FUD is claiming that being doxxed made all your miners stop mining.  He just shit himself because he knows he cant hide now when the ponzi collapses.  So he collapsed it earlier rather than waiting for a bigger score and more angry "investors" to hunt him

No captain is on board.  Hes long gone.
JohnnyBTC

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:11:57 AM

gunna look up at OP we should find pb more and make an example out this and if we get enough power we can find out about everything and maybe pool togehter some force to put lawywers into the mix and then maybe something like this wont happened agaain , first do what OP says and get informations about different things that have happened and op is right find the computer at the top  and that could be a big clue of what proceedings to take,  and i dunno i think we should really go hard with this and see what hapens and stuff hold on im gunna have another drink and lets talk more keep posting how do i make my letters big too and color them and stuff.? i like what OP is doing lets suport him also let CNN know cause i think it wuld be huge news, first start posting contact info as OP says and go from there, make sure to phone the contacts(not the kind that go in ur eye) and tell him maybe we can shut down the site compltely. id like to quote ICP and say what r magnets and how do they work? well we are about to find out ladies and gentalmen hold tight things r gunna go good with this just watch
investor respect (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:00:21 AM

gunna look up at OP we should find pb more and make an example out this and if we get enough power we can find out about everything and maybe pool togehter some force to put lawywers into the mix and then maybe something like this wont happened agaain , first do what OP says and get informations about different things that have happened and op is right find the computer at the top  and that could be a big clue of what proceedings to take,  and i dunno i think we should really go hard with this and see what hapens and stuff hold on im gunna have another drink and lets talk more keep posting how do i make my letters big too and color them and stuff.? i like what OP is doing lets suport him also let CNN know cause i think it wuld be huge news, first start posting contact info as OP says and go from there, make sure to phone the contacts(not the kind that go in ur eye) and tell him maybe we can shut down the site compltely. id like to quote ICP and say what r magnets and how do they work? well we are about to find out ladies and gentalmen hold tight things r gunna go good with this just watch

yes, omg. thankyou that is what i am saying

we can have fun doing it and learn a lot along the way- we would also develope some useful skills-it will take a little while but i think every time we turn over a rock and find a piece of progress we will feel jubilant.

lets go back over what info we have and get it posted on this front page so we can always go back to it. and lets start from the beginning. we need to know where he logged in from so we can see what insurance policy was held by that property owner so we can contact a lawyer and have them contact the policies adjustor we need names of jasons lawyer. we need to contact the police over and over. we need to check on the news paper story as well... i think it was called the pheonix news? well lets start- get excited
JohnnyBTC

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 05:04:19 PM

we can have fun doing it and learn a lot along the way- we would also develope some useful skills-it will take a little while but i think every time we turn over a rock and find a piece of progress we will feel jubilant.

lets go back over what info we have and get it posted on this front page so we can always go back to it. and lets start from the beginning. we need to know where he logged in from so we can see what insurance policy was held by that property owner so we can contact a lawyer and have them contact the policies adjustor we need names of jasons lawyer. we need to contact the police over and over. we need to check on the news paper story as well... i think it was called the pheonix news? well lets start- get excited

everybody should send OP bitcoins so we can get profesional help- he can be the organizer for what we do OP do you have a bitcoin address i'll chip in?
krle27

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:51:58 PM

What you think we should do?
Hanslo

Activity: 263

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 08:02:19 PM

everybody should send OP bitcoins so we can get profesional help- he can be the organizer for what we do OP do you have a bitcoin address i'll chip in?

Look to be a new scam... Address to send and then the btc will find the way to the owners pocket.
investor respect (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 11:04:42 PM

hey sorry been gone for a little while... so this isnt going to be quick.. we will be at it for a few years i am guessing...no btc needed yet lets just get the original info on him reposted
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 07:07:36 AM

hey sorry been gone for a little while... so this isnt going to be quick.. we will be at it for a few years i am guessing...no btc needed yet lets just get the original info on him reposted

Nothing to post, but do wish to keep an eye on this thread Smiley

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 09:58:37 PM

useless thread Smiley
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 02:09:05 AM

scammers keep scammin. hodl. dont' give your btc to scammers

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 04:15:04 AM

I think its pretty pointless on whats already been known.. esp those who were actual customers in this ponzi nonsense.

It wont come back or attempt any sort of recovery, if they do it`ll be a new light on bitcoin.

krle27

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:27:19 PM

and finaly shutt down site ... pb minning official death
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: