Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Most Advanced and Highest Paying Crypto Faucet Rotator: Fast and Easy!  (Read 679 times)
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 07:53:48 AM

With Cryptoplace's Rotator getting its v2.5 update, I felt now is a great time to make a thread for it here! Patch notes are below the recap:

Basically, this is a site that contains a listing of faucets that is added/removed from on a regular basis as faucets come up/down/go empty. It's designed to automatically track timers and your personal cooldown for you, so that you can go from one faucet to another without worrying about being hit by the dreaded "you have xxx minutes left" and having to remember when you can return. The script will automatically:

1) Scan the database for a faucet that is NOT on cooldown for you
2) Pull the highest paying one
3) Display it for you and then start logging how long it's been since you visited
4) Go to the next highest paying and so on

Once you've cleared all the faucets, you then get a listing of all faucets and how long their cooldowns have left, so you know when you can return and do another run. And here's the kicker: you can do as few or as many as you want! That's right, since the server tracks your personal timers, even if you hit just 5 right now, the next time you run, if any of those are not on cooldown it will load them for you. If they are on cooldown, it continues down the listing!

Any comments/questions are more than welcome! And welcome to Cryptoplace's Faucet Rotator v2.5!

Update v2.5 Released!

Did a MAJOR overhaul to the system that creates a win-win-win situation for myself, visitors and faucet owners. The changes implemented:

1) Went through and purged all broken domains/sites
2) Purged sites that were set as inactive and have been for a while (assumed to be faucets that are no longer maintained)
3) Set up new flags for faucets: adblock (not currently implemented). This will allow visitors to choose whether or not to view sites that won't let you claim with adblock up!
4) Added new stat: Payout. This designates the amount of coin earned. For things like Mint/DOGE/KARM/etc., it's based on entire coins (such that 5 in KARM would be 5.0 KARM). For Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc. it's based on 'toshi level (such that 50 in Bitcoin would be 0.5 uBTC, and 100000000 in BTC would be 1.0 BTC)
5) Reorganized how faucets will show from now on:
A) It pulls those with referral programs first and organizes them based on their payouts. It will show the highest paying to the lowest
B) It pulls non-referral faucets and organizes them based on payouts. Again, it goes from highest to lowest

This gives incentive for faucet owners to:
1) Increase their payouts
2) Open referral programs

This gives visitors:
1) Higher payouts in a much more organized fashion
2) Should lead to higher earnings on a per-faucet basis as time goes on

Along with these changes:
1) Header ad was removed! Added donation addresses in their place, Smiley
2) Added a new public listing of faucets! Check it out here!

With the new public listing, it would be much appreciated if visitors help keep the database pruned and updated. If payouts increase for your favorite faucet, toss me a PM here or an email (coinfaucets@gmail.com) with the ID and what you need changed. I'll verify data and change it if needed. I also plan to implement a user-accessible change and addition system, but I'm not sure when this will be ready.

I hope you all enjoy Cryptoplace Faucets v2.5!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MacAndSwiss

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 10:23:48 PM

Excellent explanation! Maybe a sticky would be nice, for the newbies (Think of the newbies!)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: