Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Football and NFL betting this weekend.  (Read 3488 times)
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:33:08 AM

Mainz snuck a 5-0 win! Oh ist es schön!
Lets hope Chelsea make it a Super Saturday
Chelsea played out a bore draw, after watching a great game in Mainz, it reminded me of how boring football can be watching Chelsea park the bus and Man City pass it around aimlessly for the last 30 mins. I'm 0.095 down so far this weekend.

Today I'm on the draw in Southampton v Swansea @ 3.960
and Augsburg to win @ 2.366

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:17:43 PM

Ok, pretty much level for the weekend now after Augsburg won.  I think the Swansea win was a bit unfortunate, otherwise we'd be flying.
I'm going to take a punt on the Pats -7.5 tonight.  I think they will try to make Wilson throw, and he looked like he couldn't against the packers, so I think Brady will manage to pick apart the Seahawks on the inside using Gronk a lot.  I kind of hope I am wrong, but I think they have peaked at the right time too.

NE -7.5 @ 3,717 small bet
Marshawn Lynch OR Rob Gronkowski To Score The First Touchdown @ 4.868 small bet
Good luck all!
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 11:34:02 PM

2-0 to Wolfsburg at half the, just gone to 3-0! Bet lost and the least accurate write up on a match ever!
In fairness at least I didn't tip Bayern... I think this will be there first league loss when they weren't already crowned champions for about 2 years!

I have decided on tomorrows bets, Chelsea to win and Mainz05 to win. I don't have the odds in from of me but they are both just over evens. Chelsea are a big bet for me, man city are on bad form and at Chelsea... If they don't play better they could get embarrassed.

I should have said, it will be there first loss in 2 years, if they lose! 3-1 after 56 mins...
Ok they lost 4-1... crazy. They must be worried now that Wolfburg are only 8 point behind them!
Surely others must have opinions on the Chelsea v Man City game, I just can't see past Chelsea..
Crazy start of the spring round in Germany. Anyone who dared to bet on Wolfsburg against Bayern (despite the history it was the 2nd team in the table playing at home versus 1st, but also the absolute hegemon) could win quite a nice sum, anyone (?) who bet for a 2+ margin win of the home team could earn... well more than nice sum. It seems Bayern still didn't wake up from the winter nap, but they have quite safe margin of error.

Some more action in Spain on Monday, interesting game Malaga - Valencia. Anybody betting on that one?

this space is intentionally left blank
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:24:44 PM

It's an English week in Germany I.e. they have midweek league games.
I'll be backing Wolfsburg at frankfurt at 1.89
And Hanover at home to Mainz at 2.3
Wolfsburg look good after demolishing Bayern and Frankfurt falling to bits against Freiberg.
Mainz looked great at the weekend, but away from home is a different story unfortunately. Odds against for Hanover looks good.
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:10:13 AM

Wolfsburg look good after demolishing Bayern and Frankfurt falling to bits against Freiberg.
Mainz looked great at the weekend, but away from home is a different story unfortunately. Odds against for Hanover looks good.
3 draws from 4 games, I lose again, in a bit of a slump now.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:57:57 PM

3 draws from 4 games, I lose again, in a bit of a slump now.

Its alright mate..things will look up..keep posting..n gambling..just do it a bit smartly.!

NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:26:59 PM

I try! ok tonight 1.FC Köln at 2.3 against Stuttgart. 
I am tempted by Augsburg away to bottom of the table Dortmund too, but will give it a miss as I can't jusdge if they have picked up after Christmas yet from 1 decent result at the weekend..
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:06:11 PM

I am tempted by Augsburg away to bottom of the table Dortmund too, but will give it a miss as I can't jusdge if they have picked up after Christmas yet from 1 decent result at the weekend..

I somehow think Augsburg Dortmund game will end up as a draw! I think Dortmund picked up their game...but draw sounds most likely outcome to me! GL! Smiley

NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:25:35 PM

Schalke look great value tonight at 2.893, I am betting on them.
This is a good chance to back Gladbach for everyone, given my form in the last week!
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:27:18 PM

I somehow think Augsburg Dortmund game will end up as a draw! I think Dortmund picked up their game...but draw sounds most likely outcome to me! GL! Smiley
I missed your post, it should have been a draw, but there defence just stopped for a few seconds! It was like they let Augsburg score! Then again they couldn't equalize against 10 men, so they deserved to lose.
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:01:37 PM

1-0 Schalke, come on, lets get this weekend off to a flyer!
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 08:37:11 PM

Did u post schalke pick?? I cant find any recent picks.!!
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 09:49:43 PM

Did u post schalke pick?? I cant find any recent picks.!!
Yes, today at 18:25 about 5 posts above this one. It won too, at last, a good win that one.
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:03:56 AM

Ok there are a few decent games in Germany today

I like 1. FC Köln @1.898. Paderborn seem to be on dreadful form, and away from home lost 5-0 last week, I expect a decent loss this week too.

The bookies keep on trusting that Dortmund will turn it around. Well I'm not so forgiving! They are at Freiburg today, they aren't a top team but should be shorter than 5.734 against bottom of the league (10 away games 7 losses) at home! I'll have a little bet on that too.

Augsburg are a form team at the moment, and are flying high in the CL places, at home against a very average Frankfurt side, I like them at 1.978.

I think I will throw in a speculative accumulator too.
Mainz + Augsburg + Köln + Wolfsburg @ 11.191

So 4 bets in total.

I don't see anything interesting in England, maybe Liverpool, but their improved form seems priced in already. Arsenal might be a decent shout too, but no Premier League bets for me today.

Good luck all.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 09:24:47 AM

I am going with Arsenal - Tottenham over 3 for today  Cool
Passprot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 12:31:25 PM

i am All in
Arsenal Total Goal
3 Goals or More @1.75

Good luck
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:06:38 PM

i am All in
Arsenal Total Goal
3 Goals or More @1.75

Good luck
Nice win for you guys, my 3 bets for today all lost (one was an accumulator). I need Augsburg to do me a favour or all of me Schalke winning will have been lost Sad
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 05:10:37 PM

Going for Villa tonight against the worst home team in the league, Hull @3.798.
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:25:30 PM

I've been offline today so haven't had any bets, I'll try to have a look tomorrow
NUFCrichard (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:06:26 AM

I've been offline today so haven't had any bets, I'll try to have a look tomorrow
I'm in Berlin and I am backing Berlin to win today. Straight up and parlayed with hannover beating Paderborn at home.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: