Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:24:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy Chinese Yuan with Bitcoin in America?  (Read 1316 times)
unclemantis (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

(:firstbits => "1mantis")

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 09:16:32 PM

The subject says it all.

PHP, Ruby, Rails, ASP, JavaScript, SQL
20+ years experience w/ Internet Technologies
Bitcoin OTC | GPG Public Key                                                                               thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eastendtech

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 10:12:47 PM

You can set-up a multicurrency wallet in mt. Gox and trade your bitcoins into Yuan. I'm not sure how you would physically get them though without a chinese bank acct. Hope this helps.
unclemantis (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 10:46:18 PM

How do I get a Chinese bank account here in the USA?

Bitcoin OTC | GPG Public Key                                                                               thoughts?
Sant001

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 08:29:10 AM

How do I get a Chinese bank account here in the USA?

http://www.bocusa.com/portal/Info?id=649
Sant001

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2012, 08:37:45 AM

The subject says it all.

Do you think the Yuan will appreciate against the Dollar?

As much as the US government would like that and is constantly pushing the CN government to take steps into that direction, such an appreciation would bring huge implications for the world's 2 largest economies. Such as massive inflation in the US and great unemployment in China which could also potentially make it politically unstable.

That's an interesting discussion, do you guys think the US government really wants this and is prepared (or getting prepared for) such an event? And how about the CN government?

What are your bets? Will this event happen, when it will happen and will it be quick or gradual?
unclemantis (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 12:42:40 AM

The subject says it all.

Do you think the Yuan will appreciate against the Dollar?

As much as the US government would like that and is constantly pushing the CN government to take steps into that direction, such an appreciation would bring huge implications for the world's 2 largest economies. Such as massive inflation in the US and great unemployment in China which could also potentially make it politically unstable.

That's an interesting discussion, do you guys think the US government really wants this and is prepared (or getting prepared for) such an event? And how about the CN government?

What are your bets? Will this event happen, when it will happen and will it be quick or gradual?

I have my eye on the CAD and the CNY. CAD looks pretty stable at the moment.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: