Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-01-17] Video: Mike Maloney bullish on Bitcoin  (Read 1008 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 02:37:06 PM

Mike Maloney bullish on Bitcoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j_J0lbXkcA

Cheesy finally

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 03:13:57 PM

Niiiiice Cheesy
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 03:18:34 PM

yeah, i love that news! he made some pretty good videos and he is a smart guy  Smiley

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 03:19:32 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2015, 04:09:31 PM by Lethn

I want to know when episode 6 is coming out, apparently he's nearly done with it but bah Tongue the next one is going to be about Bitcoin, the fact that he's clearly got some and will most likely end up experimenting with it will likely mean he won't be full of shit when he talks about it.
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 05:13:07 PM

I want to know when episode 6 is coming out, apparently he's nearly done with it but bah Tongue the next one is going to be about Bitcoin, the fact that he's clearly got some and will most likely end up experimenting with it will likely mean he won't be full of shit when he talks about it.

he is not an idiot like peter schiff. so you are right  Wink

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 09:33:26 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 09:53:09 AM by Lethn

he is not an idiot like peter schiff. so you are right  Wink

lol I didn't say that Tongue Also, I don't think Peter is an idiot, I think he's just being dismissive of Bitcoin like other people are without having looked at it properly, something I just don't fucking understand since it's open source and there's that much information available about it.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:54:26 AM

he is not an idiot like peter schiff. so you are right  Wink

lol I didn't say that Tongue Also, I don't think Peter is an idiot, I think he's just being dismissive of Bitcoin like other people are without having looked at it properly, something I just don't fucking understand since it's open source and there's that much information available about it.
I used to be the biggest fan of Schiff but that was years ago and I've turned toward bitcoin since then. He's had plenty of time to come to grips with what bitcoin has to offer and he's interviewed and discussed it many times w/ top bitcoin industry types. So, when you come from the perspective that fiat is bad as well as the Fed plus you've had plenty of time to be schooled on the greatness of bitcoin and you still stick only to precious metals, I find it a little unusual unless your bread and butter depends on the metals market. Furthermore, bitcoin moreso than not, tends to pry its interested parties from the precious metals community since those are the types that are into alt currencies and sounder money. Hence, Schiff realizes that bitcoin is creeping into the metals' sector and those that would put some of their money there and his maintaining of a hostile attitude despite what I mentioned above is a calculated attempt and staying an ostrich despite the obvious.
lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:11:37 AM

great, great find. Thank you.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: