Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:31:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Binary Options 100% Payout  (Read 928 times)
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:52:48 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 02:49:37 AM by sayulita

www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

SPECIAL-Between January 24th-March 24th we are waiving all fees. This means 100% payouts between January 24th and March 24th

Our provably fair Binary Options are different than typical Binary Options in many different ways.

Our Binary Option players are playing against each other instead of against us. Each player must choose a stock (or stocks) that they want to "go long" for a single trading day. At the end of the day, the player who chose the stock which was the better performer for the day will win the wager.

This means that a player can win even if their stock goes down in value by the end of the trading day.

For example, lets assume two players have entered into a Binary trade with us.

The following day the winner will win if:

a)their stock went up more on a percentage basis than their competitor's stock.
b)their stock went down less on a percentage basis than their competitor's stock.

In the event of a tie, 100% of player's wagers are returned to the players.

Each player must submit their wager and their choice one day in advance of the Option. Specifically, the wager and choice must be submitted no later than 60 minutes prior to the closing of US markets the day before the Option begins. For example, if the player wishes to wager on a stock which trades on a Tuesday, the wager and selection must be submitted no later than 60 minutes before the close of Monday's markets.

Each player will be advised of their opponent's selection the evening prior to the trading day.

Our payouts are 90%. This means that if 2 players wagered 1 bitcoin each on the Binary Option, the winner would receive 1.9 bitcoin as their winnings. The loser would receive nothing. Bitcoin-Brokers takes a 5% fee for brokering the Binary Option between the players.

There always needs to be a second player to create each Binary Option. Thus if we receive 9 people who each want to wager 1 bitcoin each on the next day's markets we would be able to pair off 8 of those 9 against each other, and the 9th player would sit in pole position for the next day's markets if they wished to play the following day.

The minimum wager amount is 1 bitcoin. There is no maximum wager amount.

Hopefully this explanation has helped you to understand how this product functions, though if you have any further questions about our Binary Options I would be more than happy to delve deeper into answering any questions which exist.

Please always include the following info when ordering through our help desk:

1)Indicate Binary Option as desired product.
2)Indicate desired wager. Minimum wager is 1 bitcoin. Wagers must be in increments of 1 bitcoin.
3)Indicate which stock is your pick. When indicating your stock selection, please also include a link to that stock's Yahoo profile. For example, this is the link to Google's profile http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=goog&fr=uh3_finance_web&uhb=uhb2
(Please note that stock selection is limited to stocks that trade on US markets such as Nasdaq, NYSE. OTC selections are permitted but the market capitalization must be at least $100 million.)
4)Bitcoin wallet address which you want your bitcoin sent to.

Bitcoin-Brokers has been operating for approximately 2 years now in the bitcoin community. Our dedicated review thread can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=237164.msg9846821#msg9846821

If you take the time to read our review thread, you will see that there are over 70,000 views and hundreds of comments on that thread. I am especially proud of the fact that you will not find one single negative remark from any past client on that review thread. One of the main reasons why there are no complaints is because we built our business' functionality entirely on top of a Zendesk help desk system which ensures that customer communication is our number one priority. Clients always feel connected with a member of our staff because support tickets are typically answered within minutes after submission.

Thanks again for your interest in our Binary Options, and I will happily be waiting here, should anybody have any further questions.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 06:41:22 PM

Cool Idea I think I will try it out.

tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 01:55:33 AM

this invesment with offer 90 % profit ?

PaulPierce

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:19:05 AM

Sounds like a good idea but i'd like t if brokerage was 3% n not 5%. Atleast for promoting the site for the first few days/months!

worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:21:29 AM

Does it require us to constantly monitor the prices, or is there any auto scripts to help us out in the binary options?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:31:30 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2015, 02:41:40 AM by sayulita

Sounds like a good idea but i'd like t if brokerage was 3% n not 5%. Atleast for promoting the site for the first few days/months!

I like your idea about promotional pricing for the first while, and I am going to immediately offer you, and everybody else here a deal because of your suggestion.

For the next 60 days, there will be zero fees charged with the Binary Options.

This is a 100% payout until March 24th as an introductory special.

Care to make a wager now? Smiley

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:33:00 AM

Does it require us to constantly monitor the prices, or is there any auto scripts to help us out in the binary options?

There is no constantly monitoring prices. You pick one stock, as does your competitor. Every binary option lasts one day. At the end of the day, whoever held the winning stock wins. Its that simple.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
worldinacoin

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:38:49 AM

There is no constantly monitoring prices. You pick one stock, as does your competitor. Every binary option lasts one day. At the end of the day, whoever held the winning stock wins. Its that simple.

I am looking for those programs similar to the EAs of MT4 where it can place the binary orders automatically.  Can it be incorporated into your trading platform?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:48:40 AM

I am looking for those programs similar to the EAs of MT4 where it can place the binary orders automatically.  Can it be incorporated into your trading platform?

I am sorry but it really cannot. Our Binary Options pit one player against another player so that we can offer you the highest payouts. Right now we are offering 100% payouts. You will not find any other Binary Option provider offering this high of a payout, and it is because of the fact that the structuring of the option requires two participants, versus what you are wanting which is you playing against the house.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
worldinacoin

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:51:37 AM

I am sorry but it really cannot. Our Binary Options pit one player against another player so that we can offer you the highest payouts. Right now we are offering 100% payouts. You will not find any other Binary Option provider offering this high of a payout, and it is because of the fact that the structuring of the option requires two participants, versus what you are wanting which is you playing against the house.

Thanks I understand your point and am seriously considering joining.  Cheers!
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 05:38:50 AM

The minimum wager amount is 1 bitcoin. There is no maximum wager amount.

Isn't 1 Bitcoin a large amount for minimum wager?
PaulPierce

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:33:24 AM

I like your idea about promotional pricing for the first while, and I am going to immediately offer you, and everybody else here a deal because of your suggestion.

Oh wow.!! yeah..!! Will check it out in a while.!! thanks.!! Smiley

PaulPierce

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 06:37:28 AM

www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

2)Indicate desired wager. Minimum wager is 1 bitcoin. Wagers must be in increments of 1 bitcoin.

Damn..1 BTC is a loot.! Ppl should atleast get a chance to try it out with smaller amounts.! So that they can decide if they r satisfied and want to try it again or not.!

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:45:34 AM

This is a very unprofessional looking company. Hire come software coders and make it automated. Having to send an email to make a trade is crazy. This isn't the 1980s.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 08:39:43 AM

www.Bitcoin-Brokers.org

Damn..1 BTC is a loot.! Ppl should atleast get a chance to try it out with smaller amounts.! So that they can decide if they r satisfied and want to try it again or not.!

I second this. Do all the binary option sites require a minimum of 1 BTC as investments ?

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:28:19 AM

Why a minimum wager of 1 BTC?
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:56:29 PM

Frankly,I dont want to deal with transactions smaller than 1 bitcoin.

Anybody who takes the time to read our review thread quickly realizes Bitcoin-Brokers has operated successfully for almost 2 years without issue. We are totally trustworthy, so there is no concern with trusting us with 1 bitcoin.

If 1 bitcoin is too much, then this simply is not the product for you.

This is not meant to be insulting towards anybody; yet, I dont want micro-wagers.

If 1 bitcoin is too much, you are welcome to play with other providers who offer smaller payouts.

Remember, this is a 100% payout offered by a provider who has a perfect reputation on this site. No other provider offers people 100% payouts, and for that, we only want players who have at least 1 bitcoin to wager.

As much as it would be nice to offer this service with smaller wagers, when you consider the manpower and time involved in each transaction, the economics do not support wagers less than 1 bitcoin.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:07:40 PM

This is a very unprofessional looking company. Hire come software coders and make it automated. Having to send an email to make a trade is crazy. This isn't the 1980s.

Please explain to me how you think spending money on coders to automate this is going to make you safer, or make you more money?

Automated systems work assuming you are okay having the house play AGAINST you, and having the house offer you payouts much lower than what we are offering you.

Providers who have automated systems have two things which are a byproduct of your suggestion: 1)hacking attempts, and 2)a lack of customer service.

We have never lost a single bitcoin, nor have we ever been hacked. Additionally, our customer service support is better than any provider.

Not Coinbase, Bitstamp, or any other exchange offers faster turnaround times on customer inquiries. Our average turnaround time for responding to a client ticket is under 5 minutes.

I am confident in the underlying foundation of our offering. It may not be automated, but automation is not an intelligent investor's primary concern. The primary concerns should be to 1)Trust the provider 2)The highest possible payouts possible.

Banc de Binary is the number 1 provider who offers you an automated system. Their payouts are 75%
24Option is about the second biggest provider and offers you an automated system. Their payouts are 75%
Bitcoin-Brokers is not automated, yet it offers you a 100% payout.

You either are happy losing the automation to increase your payout or you are not. The choice is up to you.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: