Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins in DC  (Read 891 times)
Distribution (OP)

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 03:03:31 AM

I'll be going to DC in a couple weeks. Is there anywhere I can spend Bitcoins?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BoardGameCoin

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 03:08:14 AM

I wish there were more places (my haunts). If you're interested, I'd meet up with you and you could pay for stuff with BTC by proxy (e.g. 7-day metro card, meal, etc.). Soon, you'll (hopefully) be able to get auto work done at my brother's shop, but we're still working that out.

PM with specifics if you're interested. I recently took a trip to Chicago and wished the same thing.

-bgc

I'm selling great Minion Games like The Manhattan Project, Kingdom of Solomon and Venture Forth at 4% off retail starting June 2012. PM me or go to my thread in the Marketplace if you're interested.

For Settlers/Dominion/Carcassone etc., I do email gift cards on Amazon for a 5% fee. PM if you're interested.
kangasbros

Activity: 812
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 12, 2012, 09:54:15 AM

There seems to be someone: http://localbitcoins.com/zipcode/US/Washington%20DC/#

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: