No
Something about a dragon
Binge drink
OP fish dance
Let me ingest copious amount of marijuana and nap about it
Wiggle the foot bucket

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you considered hard drugs?  (Read 2425 times)
12345mm

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:23:12 PM

"Listen, it's okay for people to ask for help. Like when they're in a drunk tank with a guy who calls himself "Mr. Businessman." "

"I'm wearing a suit, you see."

Coinbase Is THE Place to Buy Your Bitcoins! https://coinbase.com/?r=528a0de17f383142df00040c&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link Sign Up For Cryptsy! Trade Alts! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=15696
BTC:   1Mrr2cPbZc4nmV236AS31vdCP24J9TbJpo   LTC:   LV5UoExrVxU3ddrCKCMZ2Wx5odbkUf7JhT
I Like Free Magic Internet Money! Smiley My Cryptsy Trade Key: ad89bb4885a1f92eb7efd5db30412676673ded0e
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:39:01 PM

"Listen, it's okay for people to ask for help. Like when they're in a drunk tank with a guy who calls himself "Mr. Businessman." "

"I'm wearing a suit, you see."

This is true. I've heard reaching out for help is critical

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:43:02 PM

Obviously I voted no , the bitcoin price is not correlated with the trade of hard drugs. Maybe at the beginning yes , but now with a lot of merchants started to accept it , and especially a lot of people started to use it directly for buying products "the things are changed". ~ at the moment the price is only a question of speculation (in my personal opinion) and I hope to see it stabilized in the next 5-10 years.
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:44:28 PM

Let me elaborate...

Do you think the Bitcoin price crash will drive more traders to offset their losses by selling narcotics?

The overlap between Bitcoin traders and all those with the capability and mentality to do something like that would be minimal. So no.
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:45:04 PM

Obviously I voted no , the bitcoin price is not correlated with the trade of hard drugs. Maybe at the beginning yes , but now with a lot of merchants started to accept it , and especially a lot of people started to use it directly for buying products... ~ at the moment the price is only a question of speculation (in my personal opinion) and I hope to see it stabilized in the next 5-10 years.

What concerns me is the 2 votes for fish dance...

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:46:02 PM

Obviously I voted no , the bitcoin price is not correlated with the trade of hard drugs. Maybe at the beginning yes , but now with a lot of merchants started to accept it , and especially a lot of people started to use it directly for buying products... ~ at the moment the price is only a question of speculation (in my personal opinion) and I hope to see it stabilized in the next 5-10 years.

What concerns me is the 2 votes for fish dance...

Aahhaha  Grin , I don't know who voted for that option ... and why ?
12345mm

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:46:30 PM

Oh sorry meant that as an obscure cartoon reference ... but I guess it works as genuine advice too ...

(American Dad - Season 5 Ep 11 - A Jones For A Smith)

Coinbase Is THE Place to Buy Your Bitcoins! https://coinbase.com/?r=528a0de17f383142df00040c&utm_campaign=user-referral&src=referral-link Sign Up For Cryptsy! Trade Alts! https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=15696
BTC:   1Mrr2cPbZc4nmV236AS31vdCP24J9TbJpo   LTC:   LV5UoExrVxU3ddrCKCMZ2Wx5odbkUf7JhT
I Like Free Magic Internet Money! Smiley My Cryptsy Trade Key: ad89bb4885a1f92eb7efd5db30412676673ded0e
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:52:52 PM

Oh sorry meant that as an obscure cartoon reference ... but I guess it works as genuine advice too ...

It's important to have a moral compass..

12345mm

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:55:12 PM

It's important to have a moral compass..

All you need to know about morality you can learn from cartoons Tongue

98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:00:17 PM

Obviously I voted no , the bitcoin price is not correlated with the trade of hard drugs. Maybe at the beginning yes , but now with a lot of merchants started to accept it , and especially a lot of people started to use it directly for buying products "the things are changed". ~ at the moment the price is only a question of speculation (in my personal opinion) and I hope to see it stabilized in the next 5-10 years.
There is a high percentage of bitcoin related trade that are done for illegal activities, mostly the sale of illegal drugs.

Some have argued that the reason that the price of bitcoin went up so much after Ross Ulbright was arrested was because the world was made aware of the fact that it was possible to buy durgs via tor. You could also argue that the price of bitcoin is at least somewhat correlated to the volume of drugs traded over tor and dark market sites

Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:16:21 PM

That is option 3...

This one would be the best representation of magic narcotics, but to be Honest selling hard drugs is like destroying the community around you and it would not really help bitcoin at all, it will just give a bad image.
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:23:53 AM

So you voted 'No'?

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:34:19 AM

No.

But maybe we will see more people looking for flip burger jobs.
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:35:51 AM

No.

But maybe we will see more people looking for flip burger jobs.

That might lead to more binge drinking tho?

BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:38:36 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 03:45:43 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

Let me elaborate...

Do you think the Bitcoin price crash will drive more traders to offset their losses by selling narcotics?

or maybe they could just use the narcotics themselves and be king of the world. Grin

That is option 3...

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!  I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OF RIGHT NOW!!!!  LOLOLOLOLOL

Don't they say laughter is the best hard drug?

BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:09:46 AM

3 votes for fish dance. I have a theory that those votes are actually an indication of bullish sentiment. If a real bull run ever gets going, this will not end well for OP

princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:30:41 AM

Is weed considered as a hard drug? Not even sure if it's considered a drug at all, so I just voted no.
Let's be honest though, drugs are still a huge part of bitcoin.
Not as much as in the past though, but still...

BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:37:59 AM

Is weed considered as a hard drug? Not even sure if it's considered a drug at all, so I just voted no.
Let's be honest though, drugs are still a huge part of bitcoin.
Not as much as in the past though, but still...

No. Weed isn't hard enough to be considered a hard drug I'm afraid. Sorry. But I know many individuals of superior moral calibre that indulge, and I'm willing to add it to the poll for fairness' sake

cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:41:07 AM

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
BlindMayorBitcorn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:42:26 AM

^ LOL

You voted fish dance I imagine Wink

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: