Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks E-GiFT Cards $30 BTC for $100.00 USA works in US/CAN  (Read 1411 times)
dan9090 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 12:49:14 AM

Be careful of all the new accounts showing up selling cheap starbucks gift cards. Most of them are alts of other accounts and other members not wanting to get negative trust. It's no secret that 99% of these are fraudulent, be sure to verify with Starbucks before sending money to users selling these cards.

Sorry to bust your balls but not many alt accounts buy other people's products from as well on this forum.
Thanks for trying to be a Hero:)

thanks for the free bumb by the way
lilchris26

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:27:45 PM

Feel better buddy,

Talk soon.
Vouch.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:00:07 PM

Interested in seeing if this offer is legit.  PM sent

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
SellingHBOGo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:56:15 AM

My vouch copy died please replace

MisteredF

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 02:09:41 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 03:04:47 AM by MisteredF

My vouch copy died please replace

Yours died, my $20 paid card never worked.  As soon as I tried adding the card to my account (6:30AM about 2 weeks ago when i got it) I got a message saying "card is already registered."  According to the popup message I was able to add it to my account but couldn't use it (I only could add money to it but not make a purchase with it according to SB since it was on someone else's account).   Then about 20 minutes later (7:10AM EST according to the screen print from my SB account) there were 2 large transactions for about $50 each emptying out the card.  Danny says I  ran out (jogged he said) between 6:30AM and 7:10AM in the morning to SB about 3 miles from here and made 2 purchases of about $50 each (it was pretty cold that day for jogging here but I guess could have driven Cheesy ). SB says the 2 purchases were made many miles from my home.   Danny says I ran out there in my underwear in 20 minutes and spent all the funds.  He said "I am the only card he sold that had any problems."  Seems not to be the case.  Hope he replaces yours.  I have all the screen prints and emails and PM's from my Starbucks account and from Danny.  More then willing to post 'em all if you need proof.

I even sent him my cell phone number and copy of my drivers license to prove I was legit.  It even gave away my age, probably 3X his.  After 2 weeks of promises of a replacement or refund I finally told him either pay up by today or shut up.  But today he logs on and sends me yet another PM STILL insisting the card was good (and by inference that I scammed him) and that he was such a nice guy he was going to give me TWO CARDS as a replacement but isn't now because I'm giving him a hard time.  Don't want his $20 or his 2 cards, give it to this guy whose card also went bad.  It isn't the $20 Danny, give it to charity, I don't need it (not that I was going to get it anyway).

I won't bore anyone with all the screen prints and PM's that have gone back and forth over the last 2 weeks unless it is necessary as it will fill up about 50 posts.

Funny thing through all this I **NEVER** blamed Danny for the bad card.  I never posted a negative message about him over 2 weeks thinking (but doubting) he would do the right thing and make it good.  I always (and still do) believe he was screwed by his supplier (I'm sure these suppliers are all honest upstanding citizens of some country or another - yeah right) but it was his constant insistence that I ran out of my house sometime between 6:30AM and 7:10AM in the middle of January to make 2 $50 purchases at SB's just to screw him out of $20 that has me pissed off.  All he had to do was replace it just as Sophia26 did when ONE of the 6 or 7 cards I got from her had a similar problem. I am aware that these things happen with these cards.  I've bought probably 2 dozen over the last year and have had a few problems but never had to deal with a guy like this. A new seller trying to get a good rep.  This isn't how you do it.

Now I'll wait for all the "first post newbies" to post their message on how good and reliable Danny is.  Whatever.  

Hopefully he will replace yours with one or both of the 2 he said he was coincidently going to give to me today after 2 weeks of waiting.  Good luck.  

Bottom line is, if your card is good you'll be OK, but if it goes bad (or starts out bad) good luck.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: