Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [6170 Payouts] CoinsDouble.Com - 100% PROFIT in 100 HRS - 10% INSTANT REF PAY  (Read 44927 times)
Arnab biswas

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:14:21 PM

just use common sence people's. why will he need our money if he can double his own money.....why don't he just take a 10btc loan and double itself....
why we will risk owr money for his profit

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 07:16:41 PM

One ponzi went down. Lets close this one as well.

Report here - https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?
while i dont like the site many people still have investments that are being paid now and then , unfair stopping them getting something back

Yeah you should send your bitcoins too so so they won't lose "their investment"...  oh wait a minute......... Roll Eyes
i played it early on it's was fine everyone takes a gamble and cry when they lose get over it and yourself saddo

Sadly for you I didn't lose anything.
never said you did learn to read .
yeah you only implied that.

i said 'they' not 'you' as it seems you wish to be some internet policeman acting on their behalf . as the law stand's i believe no one has lost anything yet
with payment's being made but you wish to rob more people by stopping the site.

beside's all this i do not wish anyone too lose out but due to the nature of the game some will .

Tell that to the guys that lost over 2000 bitcoin..

if they lost said bitcoins it's their fault playing something they didnt understand or didnt want to because of greed, and for one minute i do not believe they did.
also this is not cryptodouble they claimed it was a investment backed scheme (which is fraud) they run off and stopped payments .these guys where open from the start it was a ponzi based site and someone would lose.

That doesn't change the fact that owner can shut it down and take all the bitcoins.
There are no fees so the owner must take a cut from the investors.
God knows how the owner controls the bitcoins in circulation, he can reinvest them while returning his own bitcoins in the process or w/e..

The owner controls EVERYTHING. He has your bitcoins and he decides when and how many to keep and return. So good luck playing with the owner.
stevetrac

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 08:05:49 PM

while i dont like the site many people still have investments that are being paid now and then , unfair stopping them getting something back

Yeah you should send your bitcoins too so so they won't lose "their investment"...  oh wait a minute......... Roll Eyes
i played it early on it's was fine everyone takes a gamble and cry when they lose get over it and yourself saddo

i said 'they' not 'you' as it seems you wish to be some internet policeman acting on their behalf . as the law stand's i believe no one has lost anything yet

beside's all this i do not wish anyone too lose out but due to the nature of the game some will .

if they lost said bitcoins it's their fault playing something they didnt understand or didnt want to because of greed, and for one minute i do not believe they did.
also this is not cryptodouble they claimed it was a investment backed scheme (which is fraud) they run off and stopped payments .these guys where open from the start it was a ponzi based site and someone would lose.

That doesn't change the fact that owner can shut it down and take all the bitcoins.
God knows how the owner controls the bitcoins in circulation, he can reinvest them while returning his own bitcoins in the process or w/e..

The owner controls EVERYTHING. He has your bitcoins and he decides when and how many to keep and return. So good luck playing with the owner.

i understand your point and it's a big gamble but that's what these threads are all about gambling , and no one individual has to right to enforce his stance on everyone else .
did you notice that while we swapped post's earlier around 40 btc got invested ,would it be fair to close it on those people now
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:21:17 AM

i understand your point and it's a big gamble but that's what these threads are all about gambling , and no one individual has to right to enforce his stance on everyone else .
did you notice that while we swapped post's earlier around 40 btc got invested ,would it be fair to close it on those people now

Would it be fair to send another 80BTC and then wait for the owner to leave with the bitcoins ?
Arnab biswas

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:35:02 AM

I dnt know why peopls are invesing in this scam

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼ █████████████████ ███████████████ sec◔nds trade █████████████████ ███████████████ ↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓[/ url]
onlyanightmare

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:31:02 AM

I dnt know why peopls are invesing in this scam

i don't know why you're linking to this thread in the cryptodouble thread.
i don't know why you're repeating yourself...
endlessskill

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

AMD | Mining | NVIDIA

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 01:29:16 PM

they are paying only referrals earnings....
dsyahputera

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:05:31 PM

If they paid the referrals commission, I think they can't pay the investment because there is a large investment that haven't paid on queue, still need more investment to pay that. I don't know is the owner want to be a scammer Undecided
onlyanightmare

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:09:17 PM

not only referrals earnings, also small deposits...
Stcgold

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:15:27 PM

If they paid the referrals commission, I think they can't pay the investment because there is a large investment that haven't paid on queue, still need more investment to pay that. I don't know is the owner want to be a scammer Undecided

they can
but they wont
coz
they want to SCAM
Cheesy
fmaznet

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 05:21:17 PM

Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry

Hello administration, which I sent 0.12 for profit 100 percent profit through 100 hours did not come up with something FINE winnings although I
My Bitcoin: https://blockchain.info/fr/address/1Azywyyzv3j7Fcc1w2LEVX7j7fwDLK3oBF
The amount invested: 0.12 BTC >>> 0.24 BTC
The account that sent him Amount: https://blockchain.info/fr/address/1PhzUwXL73vPzqyiAiBCgV8a4fErdprUzF

Where is the confidence that given you them?
[/b][/size][/color]  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry
Dilemma

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:28:41 PM

and today i received my last payment
i havent any invest in this system anymore..
Thanks for my eanings..
this system close for me..

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 11:09:39 PM

Nice too see some people getting final payments from them. So far I can see smaller payments are being paid out and bigger ones are not so this is slective payments and or random payments being sent out. It is game over here.

If you want to recover some of your losses head over to Bitcointalk thread MULTICRYPTOS 14 BTC invested! best win x23!

Very active very active admins very active deposits and you get dividence from other people adding coins in after you I am in it and playing the next one as it seems on CoinsDouble and not commented on thread in some time now and no doub is just watching and viewing and maybe making his plans for next doubler. If Admin of CoinsDouble is reading this then Thank you for your program from when it lasted to without problems looking forward to your next game if you do ever make one we Bitcointalk members will never know.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 06:31:19 AM

Interesting. Cryptodouble also had a 50 btc order as does this new site.  Don't send more than you are willing to lose.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
michinzx

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:08:08 AM

Nice too see some people getting final payments from them. So far I can see smaller payments are being paid out and bigger ones are not so this is slective payments and or random payments being sent out. It is game over here.

If you want to recover some of your losses head over to Bitcointalk thread MULTICRYPTOS 14 BTC invested! best win x23!

Very active very active admins very active deposits and you get dividence from other people adding coins in after you I am in it and playing the next one as it seems on CoinsDouble and not commented on thread in some time now and no doub is just watching and viewing and maybe making his plans for next doubler. If Admin of CoinsDouble is reading this then Thank you for your program from when it lasted to without problems looking forward to your next game if you do ever make one we Bitcointalk members will never know.

yeah pretty sure their share system is more sustainable than a straight up doubling ponzi
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 07:15:33 AM

Interesting. Cryptodouble also had a 50 btc order as does this new site.  Don't send more than you are willing to lose.

It might just be the owner trying to get people to deposit again.

akustik

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:14:32 AM

i agree you
and now i m in multicryptos Smiley
i doubbled my invest only in fist 24 hours
and  reinvest it.. Smiley
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 08:46:19 AM

don't invest in web like this
if you lost owner will be dump bitcoin like yesterday  Angry

===Sempak===
simiane

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:41:16 AM

They're paying bigger payouts too, but not mine. Humph.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 11:36:31 AM

They're paying bigger payouts too, but not mine. Humph.

they dont pay, those are fake transfers made by OP just to look they make payments, when actually they send between them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: