Bitcoin Forum
June 10, 2024, 06:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What time would you like the next Weekly Round to launch? Poll closes @ 10am GMT
12pm GMT (Jan 19 2015) - 3 (50%)
3pm GMT (Jan 19 2015) - 2 (33.3%)
6pm GMT (Jan 19 2015) - 0 (0%)
9pm GMT (Jan 19 2015) - 1 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 6

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OVER 60BTC TOTAL INVESTED, NEW ROUNDS] NextPonzi.com V2 | 100% Automatic | 130% Instant Payments  (Read 3627 times)
iqbal14st

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:50:58 PM

i didn't know this ponzi or no..
if we have not anymore again BTC cause Cryptodouble  Undecided

[=($)=]
NextPonziV2 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:29:38 PM

i didn't know this ponzi or no..
if we have not anymore again BTC cause Cryptodouble  Undecided
Yes this is a Ponzi Game. We clearly state this is a gamble.

This is the new official thread, please come here for support and more information Smiley
Jazkal

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:56:03 PM

Hello,

well it was a nice start but I read some posts up there was no timer. so folks didnt know when it started.

again good job but instead of 48 hours just make it 24 hours an run it every single day.  48 hours is not a good idea since the only first 2 hours are the most active. and then it dies than folks have to wait 46 hours for a new one.

you should start a new one on jan 19 00:00:00
Parazonium

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:23:21 PM

I don't think they're going to get a refund...

I emailed him yesterday and he said he would refund us. I will keep you guys updated, if he upholds his promises.

I am waiting for a refund from OP aswell. I was told that I would get it as soon as they had the BTC which will be after the next round or two.

In my case he promised me a partial refund as soon as he will have the money(after next round), though in the past he always promised a full refund.
So I suggested a roll over of the missing investments to the top slots of the next weekly round in case he doesn't have the money to fully refund us as promised before.

I'm still in email discussion with the OP regarding the promised refunds of falsely not paid out investors in the first round. Will update you if he upholds his promises - refunds the deposits - and thus could be seen as an honest ponzi.

hollowtm

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:53:46 PM

OP has a timer starting this round, but true he should of had it so people would know, but I still don't think it's too late to invest, gogogo!
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:12:28 PM

OP has a timer starting this round, but true he should of had it so people would know, but I still don't think it's too late to invest, gogogo!
its still a scam though! dont cry if you dont get back your money
hollowtm

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:39:07 PM

I think everyone here knows it's a gamble when they throw in their btc in their ponzi site, but anyways thanks for the warning
james.lent

Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:41:50 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 12:13:38 AM by james.lent

you lost money on the last run huh ? if it was a scam he could have ran away many times, even yesterday he had in access of 10010btc in his wallet
hollowtm

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 11:59:10 PM

you lost money on the last run huh ? if it was a scam he could have ran away many times, even yesterday he had in access of 100btc in his wallet

Exactly and true that. If you think about it, if he's trying to scam there would be no need to invest into the site again to fix the problems so everyone can play, there's also no need to respond to anyone about any refund issues if he was planning to scam. Therefore, this shit is legit, if you lost btc then that means you lost the game, it's a gamble.
james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:13:11 AM

you lost money on the last run huh ? if it was a scam he could have ran away many times, even yesterday he had in access of 100btc in his wallet

Exactly and true that. If you think about it, if he's trying to scam there would be no need to invest into the site again to fix the problems so everyone can play, there's also no need to respond to anyone about any refund issues if he was planning to scam. Therefore, this shit is legit, if you lost btc then that means you lost the game, it's a gamble.

edit : not 100btc , thought i was in another thread. But there were still quite a sum there. This op is trusted t0o imo.
NextPonziV2 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:01:57 AM

Weekly Launch delayed 3 hours to give some people a chance to be notified of the new round Smiley

Only 13 hours to go until the new round commences! A countdown will commence soon
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:45:29 AM

Weekly Launch delayed 3 hours to give some people a chance to be notified of the new round Smiley

Only 13 hours to go until the new round commences! A countdown will commence soon

So what time is it starting now? (Gmt time)
Devasive

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:49:27 AM

That is pretty early for those of us in the U.S. For EST that is 7 am, 4 am for those on the West coast.
KeenMiner

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:55:02 AM

That is pretty early for those of us in the U.S. For EST that is 7 am, 4 am for those on the West coast.

And considering a large percent of people here are probably us.
NextPonziV2 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:25:32 AM

And considering a large percent of people here are probably us.

I have added a poll. This should make it a little more easier on those who decide to play based on their location
mapplebee

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:31:06 AM

12pm GMT? wtf is that, what about a timer, that wouldn't be difficult for a developer
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:46:10 AM

12pm GMT? wtf is that, what about a timer, that wouldn't be difficult for a developer

This is just the time it starts, we get to vote on what we want. OP said there will be a timer regardless, it just depends what time we choose.
hollowtm

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:57:57 AM

edit : not 100btc , thought i was in another thread. But there were still quite a sum there. This op is trusted t0o imo.

Actually it's more than 100 btc if you add the weekly and 48 hour.
james.lent

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:33:39 AM

new address at 12pm gmt ? or the same one ?

p/s :  add a note on your site so we can see what are the latest updates as well.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:51:15 AM

Actually it's more than 100 btc if you add the weekly and 48 hour.

Weekly shows 40 BTC and the 48 hr shows 2.8 BTC.   100 BTC?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: