Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PonziRound.Com 'Round in 24 hours | 100% Automated | Secure | Up to 195% Return'  (Read 2340 times)
McKnight

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:20:36 PM

I tried it with a 0.01 btc i received it back with a few cents profit, and later today also received another 5 cents, It needs more volume....

I don't think i'll try this one again though.
stevetrac

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 08:23:57 PM

Don't be fooled by shill accounts posting about being paid.

This is like any other ponzi. A SCAM.

i can assure you that i have been in 3 rounds and have had payment within a minute or so of round ending . i argee many of these site'e are awful scam merchants , but just shouting scam or scammer with no evidence makes you seem rather sad. as yet no has anything bad to say over 10 days
and 13 rounds , until they do innocent until proven guilty is it not.
Pony789

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:28:45 AM

Hi to all,
I am owner of ponziround.com. My account(ponziround) at bitcointalk is blocked for posting. So, if you need to ask any question, please ask under this topic, I will try to reply all of your doubts.

What you are doing is a ban evasion. You should wait for your ban duration to end or all your new account(s) will probably be banned.

mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 10:38:48 AM

Hi to all,
I am owner of ponziround.com. My account(ponziround) at bitcointalk is blocked for posting. So, if you need to ask any question, please ask under this topic, I will try to reply all of your doubts.

What you are doing is a ban evasion. You should wait for your ban duration to end or all your new account(s) will probably be banned.
Not just banned. All his accounts will get permanently banned.

I am happy to see ponzi owners loosing their money while buying domain for their scam and then nlt getting a single customer to feed their ponzi.
gassanibrahim

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:42:14 PM

We are selling ponziround.com for 5.0 BTC including 1 time setup to your servers. This offer valid until 22 Feb 2015. If you interested in please let me know from this thread
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: