Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:03:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW WILL THE COMING ECONOMIC COLLAPSE EFFECT BITCOIN?  (Read 1206 times)
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:01:14 PM

Where exactly did you see the fear?
Well, most people think war is the opposite of having fun.
So I figured you must have some fear of going to war.
Or do you live in a country (or region) not involved?
rtserv

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:34:54 PM

Sadly I am residing in UK. And of course it will be involved. But I am not planning to go to war. I am planning to move to Australia as it seems that it won't get involved. We'll see.  Undecided
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:37:22 PM

Sadly I am residing in UK. And of course it will be involved. But I am not planning to go to war. I am planning to move to Australia as it seems that it won't get involved. We'll see.  Undecided

I think everybody is going to be involved if shit hits the fan, except for some real shit holes like Sierra Leone. But you don't want to go their.
Just put on your pink glasses and be happy. No war is coming soon.
morphtrust

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:44:56 PM

how do you think it will effect the community if a coin (not bitcoin) is supported by a 3D printer technology that is able to print out ICs and other components on electronic devices as well as the boards, copper traces and structural (plastic and metal body parts) of products,

just as an example, we have say megacoin that someone puts a 3D printing company together that only accepts megacoin, or possibly they do some hybrid thing where you can send them x amount of scrap copper for a part, megacoin, or you can pay double what the megacoin is worth in fiat directly

so you have a circuit board you want to buy that is 20 bucks (could be an ASIC you designed the chip for or a cell phone or what ever)

you can either spend 20 dollars cash or the equivalent in euros, pounds steriling or what ever OR

you can spend 10 bucks on megacoins and pay with them instead, saving 10 bucks for your trouble of converting over to the coins.

or finally you can send 25 dollars scrap value worth of copper, or zinc or aluminum, or any combination thereof to the company and they ship out your $20 circuit board complete with components printed right on the board

thoughts?

and finally as this grows in recognition how do you think it will effect the world in general? we often fight over energy and other reasons cause they can make money off it, but if a sudden change in direction say to production of solar cells that cost say 2 cents each to make what would currently cost over 10 dollars to make (I am talking 10 dollars in china vs 2 cents in china) and cost that much less energy to make them too.

"Violence, is the last refuge of the incompetent."
"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: