Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:28:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] A New Faucet  (Read 3578 times)
mizna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:17:45 PM

It is not every 10 minutes  it is every 60 minutes. 20 sats every 60 minuets not worth it. maybe every 60 seconds but not ever 60 minuets. But nice page and concept.
yeah thats true its too small rewards only 20 satoshi per claim
better you increased the rewards Smiley your visitors will increased too

MeBTC (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:56:50 PM

It is not every 10 minutes  it is every 60 minutes. 20 sats every 60 minuets not worth it. maybe every 60 seconds but not ever 60 minuets. But nice page and concept.

No, you might be getting it wrong, it is every 10 minutes. I too would never visit a faucet that pays only 20 satoshis/hour. It is 120 satoshi/hour, or 20 satoshi/10 minutes.

I hope that helps. in case you have any feedback/query/complaints/suggestions, you are always welcome.
Thank you.
MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 04:59:33 PM

yeah thats true its too small rewards only 20 satoshi per claim
better you increased the rewards Smiley your visitors will increased too

It is 20 satoshi every 10 minutes, I am sorry for the confusion, I really am not sure what has caused this confusion.
This is equal to 120 satoshi/hour, and Now i have very few visitors, where as when I had 100 satoshi/hour, I had way more visitors per day. I am not sure why is it so.
MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 05:05:35 PM

I have been trying a new look for the website, you ca see it here, http://omneity.me/try/

As haven't had to fully test this with all devices/resolutions/devices/etc, and my laptop has broke down, i can't even do so. However, I thought i might share it here, and you all can help report problems with it. Please do note that though it is responsive in nature, it is not well optimized for smaller screens, I'll be making a template for that too soon

I really hope that you all like it, and report to me any issues that you find with the new look. I f it all works out well, I'll get my new laptop with 2 weeks and  then I can implement this design. However, in case I get enough confirmations that it has no issues, I might implement it before via this temp system that I am using right now, as the files are already and uploaded.

Thanks a lot in advance everyone.
MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:13:16 PM

I have update the website design. I hope you all like it.

Thank you
MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:19:35 PM

I have updated the Faucet List to include some more faucets. I'll be adding more daily, it is just that due to studies I am not able to get enough time, hence I am taking it a bit slow.

If you know of any good faucets, please feel free to tell me about them, and I'll be sure to add them to the list.

Hope you all like the list.

Thank you.

You should add one of the best faucets in your list : BitcoinSpace Faucet

I they have a very high threshold, and increased it even further to 500,100. Though I believe that they pay directly to your wallet could you please confirm. Also, have they ever paid you, as they could be scam?
Thank you.

Oh, so it actually is your faucet. Do you pay directly? And can you please lower the threshold amount. 100,100 was bearable but 500,100 is insane. It will take ages for me to try even 1 payout from this faucet, and i don't want to add it until then.
Thanks
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:37:50 PM

Success! 20 satoshi send to your FaucetBOX account!

Low payouts! You need to fix that asap!
And that greed bar doesn't seem to work! Any problem with that? I just set the greed bar to 100,000 and nothing changed ..I won 20 satoshi at last Tongue

You may want to make promotions like "First 10 people with the screenshot of winning 100k satoshi get another 100k satoshi Smiley"

superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 05:25:56 PM

I have updated the Faucet List to include some more faucets. I'll be adding more daily, it is just that due to studies I am not able to get enough time, hence I am taking it a bit slow.

If you know of any good faucets, please feel free to tell me about them, and I'll be sure to add them to the list.

Hope you all like the list.

Thank you.

You should add one of the best faucets in your list : BitcoinSpace Faucet

I they have a very high threshold, and increased it even further to 500,100. Though I believe that they pay directly to your wallet could you please confirm. Also, have they ever paid you, as they could be scam?
Thank you.

Oh, so it actually is your faucet. Do you pay directly? And can you please lower the threshold amount. 100,100 was bearable but 500,100 is insane. It will take ages for me to try even 1 payout from this faucet, and i don't want to add it until then.
Thanks

You should read the "NEWS" section Smiley

We finished our move to the new server and the cashout was set back to the initial value : 100100 satoshi.

Thank you all for understanding !

MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:58:32 PM

Success! 20 satoshi send to your FaucetBOX account!

Low payouts! You need to fix that asap!
And that greed bar doesn't seem to work! Any problem with that? I just set the greed bar to 100,000 and nothing changed ..I won 20 satoshi at last Tongue

You may want to make promotions like "First 10 people with the screenshot of winning 100k satoshi get another 100k satoshi Smiley"

yes, I am getting a lot of request about increasing the payouts, and believe me I want to, but just can't right now as I don't really have the funds to, but will as soon as i can.

Could you please explain the problem that you are facing with the "greed bar". I tested it out earlier and it seems to work just fine, also the stas show that people have been able to claim more satoshis using the greed bar. Could you please elaborate on the problem you are facing. Though it shouldn't matter but could you also tell me what OS and browser you are using?

The promotion is a nice idea to attract more people, but I have no plans of doing it right now. Also, my exams are going on right now, they'll be over in about 13 days, so I might not work much on the site till then. Anyways, thank for the idea, it might come handy in the future.

Thank you.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:51:57 PM

I tried to win 10,000 satoshi on the first attempt.
Don't you win anything when using the greed bar.

I still haven't won a thing... never ever. Cheesy

And its gone.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 11:57:31 PM

Nice design and I really like the greed bar. Tongue

PS: I won 20 satoshis, lol!

Life sucks.
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:44:14 AM

i choose to get 160 satoshi with chances 12.5%
but i lose it and message appears Better luck next time!
i hope you will increase the chances to win more satoshi there Smiley
MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:51:23 AM

I tried to win 10,000 satoshi on the first attempt.
Don't you win anything when using the greed bar.

I still haven't won a thing... never ever. Cheesy

Well, maybe you are not very lucky. Why don't you try some lower amount like 500-1,000 satoshi, as you see the chances of winning 10,000 are 1 in 500.

Also, I am planning on increasing the payouts, most probably by 250%. That also means that chances of winning 10,000 will decrease by 250%(i hope my math is correct on this on). It's just I haven't really made that decision for sure, and will to it after my exams are over(this whole month), so you can try bigger prizes again after that.

Thanks for trying it you, and better luck next time! Grin Tongue
MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:54:21 AM

Nice design and I really like the greed bar. Tongue

PS: I won 20 satoshis, lol!

I am really happy that you liked the design, though it still kind of under construction, especially the mobile version. The "greed bar" is an original idea, and hopefully the first of its kind. I plan to improve on them with time, so please just hang in there(basically waiting for more content as well as ads).

thanks
MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:58:36 AM

i choose to get 160 satoshi with chances 12.5%
but i lose it and message appears Better luck next time!
i hope you will increase the chances to win more satoshi there Smiley

Yes, I am planning on doing so soon, hopefully within the first week of May. You can come back and visit then.
Also, I am planning on adding a gambling-like-game soon, kind of a betting game, but need to verify with my hosting provider if I can host it, as they have a strict policy against any kind of gambling. I hope you'll like both of these, whenever they are added(sorry, but I am kind of really slow, and take ages to make even small changes)

Thanks for you feedback.
MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:04:48 PM

Sorry everyone, for the long absence. Exams!!

I have been requested repeatedly to increase the payouts. Well, I have tried finding more (and better) ad-networks, but to avail, thus i was thinking that either I can sit this time out, or I could increase the ads(not much, probably two more), only on the faucet page, and then increase the payouts and the chances by 250%(or 2.5x).

So, what do you all suggest? You can view the current page here and tell your opinions.

Also, is the 10 minute time interval good enough, or do you prefer something else instead?

I look forward to hearing from as many people as possible, and help me out here. I too will try my best to satisfy as many people as possible.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this and respond.
Regards,
omneity.me
MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:31:00 AM

I believe I'll be going with what I had decided due to lack of response. Sure it would have helped if someone had responded, but i guess it is fine.
Thanks.
prozet

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 09:16:04 AM

Good idea but rewards are too small

MeBTC (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 02:44:22 PM

Good idea but rewards are too small
Hello,
Well, my last two posts talk about it, and i have increased the rewards by 250%. In case you have visited after the increase, I am sorry but that is the best I can do right now!
Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: