Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2024, 10:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Software Decompiling Services  (Read 559 times)
Darkwin (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:50:28 PM

I'm looking to have an very specific version of a program decompiled, it is written in either C# or C++ decompiled and i need the source. If this is something any of you are capable of assisting in, please let me know.
As for the program i only have the executable for it am hoping that is enough, Payment will be via BTC or Paypal i'm more than willing to use a trusted middle-man.

- Payment will be for RESULTS and not TIME
- No Payment Upfront (Money held in escrow until i see results)

Contact me for further details. Thanks for reading!
Ditto

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:25:08 PM

Do you need it fully decompiled or are you just looking for some specific part of the code?
Darkwin (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:24:59 AM

Do you need it fully decompiled or are you just looking for some specific part of the code?

I'm looking for a specific part of the code, Let me know if you're able to do this so that we can discuss further details.
Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 12:41:20 PM

PM me an offer and we can probably work it out.

tonygal

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:47:27 PM

You should disclose more details. If you want to keep it secret which program you are talking about
and which part you want to have analysed, it will be difficult to get a serious offer in my opinion.
Darkwin (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:03:46 PM

You should disclose more details. If you want to keep it secret which program you are talking about
and which part you want to have analysed, it will be difficult to get a serious offer in my opinion.

Hey thanks for your interest, Please understand that i don't exactly want to 'broadcast' what i'm attempting to do.
However i have messaged all interested parties with information, I need this done ASAP.

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 02:05:27 PM

Hey thanks for your interest, Please understand that i don't exactly want to 'broadcast' what i'm attempting to do.
However i have messaged all interested parties with information, I need this done ASAP.

Replied. Smiley

Darkwin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:20:34 PM

This is still needed if anyone is capable, Feel free to shoot me a message.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: