Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: User MRKLYE is a proven scammer for 25BTC and not red trusted, yet -4 / +3, why?  (Read 1915 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:41:38 PM

This is the user:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=130731

What happened:
This user ran an investment for 25 BTC funding to go towards creating a cam site called KYLEMAX. He used the funds to gamble instead, feed his addiction and ultimately proceeded to lose all 25 BTC. He has not made repayments in months and continues to gamble with over $500 USD worth of crypto coins on Just-Dice. You can see him bragging about his gambling right now in the Just-Dice chat room.

See here for his admittance of his scam:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642090.msg7170430#msg7170430

This user is a gambling addict and continues to gamble today on Just-Dice. He has 500 clams (roughly 2-3 BTC and refuses to stop gambling). Instead of paying back his debts from his sale of his Just-Dice account for 500 clams he continues to gamble. He even is up 200 clams since.

I went to chat today asking for him to repay investors with his profits and he refuses to do so. He has proven that he is a degenerate gambler and cannot be trusted. I ask that all members red trust him as it is obvious he is a degenerate gambler and cannot be trusted.

I am confused on how he is red marked by Dooglus himself and -4 / +3 and yet overall is a 0 trust rating. Please people, red mark him before he scams again to feed his addiction.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:49:44 PM

I remember this guy, negged.

Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 08:52:53 PM

He has -611 in red, so it's clearly not 0.

Besides, didn't he sell is JD userID? How do you know it's him who is gambling?
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:56:44 PM

He has -611 in red, so it's clearly not 0.

Besides, didn't he sell is JD userID? How do you know it's him who is gambling?
He has another account. His first account was XXXX, now his account is XXXXXX (6 digits). Just go ask him in chat he'll gladly brag about how hes gambling still and up 200 clams so far!

Glad to see two default trust members quickly negged him. Overall he was a 0, ten minutes ago.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:58:39 PM

Your trust list is blank.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:59:13 PM

I thought every account is automatically set to following default trust?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:00:25 PM

I thought every account is automatically set to following default trust?
You might have edited it at one point. I used an alt to have only you on it's trust list and it shows as you trusting no one
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:02:51 PM

You were right about his trust rating though. When I exclude myself and Blazr (who also give him negative trust today) he does show up as you described).

Either way he now shows up as having a negative trust score.
stellar69

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:11:18 PM

He has a lot of negative trust reading with him. And shift this thread to scam accusations.
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 09:44:39 PM

What the hell is this?

Some type of witch hunt?"

This user came into JD as "tiffany" and started raising a stink.
As far as I know he has no vested interest in KLYEMAX and is merely making noise for attention.

What makes no sense to me is that my reputation is worst than Trade Fortresses when the amount of BTC squandered was far less.
I guess people need a villain, if I must be that villain so be it.

That being said, Anyone with verified dividend addresses will be receiving repayments as I can afford them.
I currently have no official income and money is tight. But as stated since the loss of investors funds they will be payed back in time.
When everyone is paid back KLYEMAX will go down as one of the few IPO's that actually achieved a positive ROI.

Also, Unless you can come up with a dividend address and proof you are invested I'm going to kindly ask you to fuck your hat on this issue.
Seems it's some form of troll sport to raise a stink over things that have not affected them. Absolute waste of energy.

Cheers all,

KLYE

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:46:22 PM

What makes no sense to me is that my reputation is worst than Trade Fortresses when the amount of BTC squandered was far less.

I notice this happens sometimes when I leave negative trust. I thought it was just my trust list, I guess my ratings must have some serious weight or something. It goes down to a normal number after a few days I think.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:46:31 PM

What the hell is this?

As far as I know he has no vested interest in KLYEMAX and is merely making noise for attention.

That being said, Anyone with verified dividend addresses will be receiving repayments as I can afford them.
I currently have no official income and money is tight. But as stated since the loss of investors funds they will be payed back in time.
When everyone is paid back KLYEMAX will go down as one of the few IPO's that actually achieved a positive ROI.

Also, Unless you can come up with a dividend address and proof you are invested I'm going to kindly ask you to fuck your hat on this issue.
Seems it's some form of troll sport to raise a stink over things that have not affected them. Absolute waste of energy.

Cheers all,

KLYE
If money is tight then why are u gambling $500 worth of clam?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:49:33 PM

I notice this happens sometimes when I leave negative trust. I thought it was just my trust list. It goes down to a normal number after a few days I think.
For the first two weeks any scam report by a new user is counted 1.5x as highly as it will be after 2 weeks. So at first if you have one scam report and no positive reports then it will show as -6, but will go down to -4 after two weeks
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 09:53:57 PM

$500 worth of clams?

Bitch please.

Enjoy the neg rep from the JD community for trying to raise a stink over a known judgement lapse.

And for the record, It's not scamming if you pay people back.. It's just really really unfortunate.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:59:11 AM

Didn't Kyle pay investors back with the "Tree Of Dicks" money? Or not? Because if he truly paid them back he does not deserve that red trust, but if he did not pay them back the red trust is in order.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:06:50 AM

Didn't Kyle pay investors back with the "Tree Of Dicks" money? Or not? Because if he truly paid them back he does not deserve that red trust, but if he did not pay them back the red trust is in order.

He managed to get 25 BTC with the tree of dicks???

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:14:54 AM

He managed to get 25 BTC with the tree of dicks???

I'm not sure, but he got quite a lot of money with the tree of dicks.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:20:07 AM

What the hell is this?

Cheers all,

KLYE

Cheesy

Haven't seen you at PRC lately. Playing with Clams now?

PS. This thread could be a good place to revive the dick tree. Anybody have a link?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:25:02 PM

Go fuck yourself. You gambled money that people have entrusted to you. Inputs got hacked. Apples to oranges.
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:48:43 PM

Just to clear this matter,

NO, Klye did not make 25 BTC from the treeofdicks. I believe he made a coin or two, from my research awhile back Klye has paid off 5-10% of the 25 BTC debt but has not made repayments in months and has continued to gamble hard with a decent roll on Just-dice and other sites since then.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: