Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 12:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Bitcoin loan Wanted - Your Terms  (Read 608 times)
preston (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:11:13 AM

hi am new to bitcoin I am looking to buy bitcoin but I keep getting scammed so I would like to loan bitcoin now I will pay a good rate back as it will save me money by not getting scammed can anyone help me out ,I will start with 1btc and pay that with your rate and I would like to get a few bitcoin when I get your trust,so if you can help me out,, I will not let you down,i can pay you back any way you want.am 28 year old I work get paid weekly £350 and I live at home with my mum so I have money to play with,
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:22:37 AM

So, there's a couple red flags.

- New Account asking for a loan
- No collateral
- Already tried buying bitcoin with paypal

This is a quote of you trying to buy bitcoin with paypal:
hi I have £390 in my paypal and I want to swop it for bitcoin can someone help me email qvc21@hotmail.com..

And, another one:
hi I have £390 in paypal and want to swop it for bitcoin can someone help,,
What happened to this £390 in paypal? Couldn't you just use this for what ever reason you need this loan, it's more than the requested amount and it seems you did not reach a successful deal with anyone.

If this is a legitimate request (I highly doubt given the context), you need to provide collateral which would interest the lender, normally something which is equal or more than the amount requested which is considered easy to move on if you default. Collateral can be held by a trusted third party to protect both parties.  

preston (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:49:50 AM

hi I can show u my paypal I have money but I want to loan I will start at any amount what you will give me to get trust I can pay it ever week and the amount up
Seketsuna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:04:36 AM

hi I can show u my paypal I have money but I want to loan I will start at any amount what you will give me to get trust I can pay it ever week and the amount up

whats stopping you for not claiming a chargeback?
lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:06:35 AM

Probably u need to go here! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: