Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Non-Ref R9-290  (Read 393 times)
Melonado (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:12:55 AM

Looking for potentially 3-4 R9 290 / 290x's all matching, Non-Reference models prefered, but I will consider Reference for a good deal.

Max of $200 per GPU, Payment via Paypal Invoice, No gifting, Ship to 97501.

Lemme know what you got, details about usage and age would be nice,

Thanks!
Cipa

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:33:31 AM

Don't want to sale trash but it's hard that you're going to get anyone willing to do this for you.

1st red flag: Newbie with two posts

2nd red flag: Paying in Paypal, not as a gift since gifts are harder to chargeback...

Look out guys!

Melonado (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:41:16 AM

Take it as you will, But I'm not going to gift someone 600+ dollars and hope they are honest about shipping me something, having it paid as a Goods and Service allows a much better paper trail, and much better buyer protection.

I have 3 confirmed trades on /r/hardware swap, not a lot, but better than nothing.

reddit.com/u/melonado

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=97802

for more identity confirmation that i'm not trying to scam anyone.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 01:45:02 AM

Take it as you will, But I'm not going to gift someone 600+ dollars and hope they are honest about shipping me something, having it paid as a Goods and Service allows a much better paper trail, and much better buyer protection.

I have 3 confirmed trades on /r/hardware swap, not a lot, but better than nothing.

reddit.com/u/melonado

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=97802

for more identity confirmation that i'm not trying to scam anyone.
You can safely pay for these cards with bitcoin if you use a trusted escrow service. Someone like OgNasty or TomatoeCage would be a good choice.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:01:57 AM

If you don't want to pay by Bitcoin but Paypal only.

The ONLY WAY the Seller should sell to you is by eBay. That way if you do a chargeback they have seller protection.

Nobody will trust you any other way because there are many stolen Paypal accounts there that end up getting chargebacks in a few days after you are paid.
Melonado (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:14:05 AM

I would be perfectly fine purchasing through ebay so they have seller protection.
Melonado (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:22:22 AM

Hell, if by some chance a seller were somewhere near by, I would pay in cash and meet in person in a public place of course.

Any other assurances a person would need to sell to me could be provided as well, as hard as it might be to believe, with as much scamming as goes on, on the internet, I am not trying to rip anyone off, or scam anyone, just wanted to get a good deal on some GPU's if possible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: