Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DogeVest - Complete on-the-blockchain dogecoin ponzi!  (Read 725 times)
Grumpster (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:18:02 AM

Hey guys,

I have created a super simple automated dogecoin ponzi scheme for you guys here at BCT. I'd ask that before you consider leaving negative trust, read the thread.

If you really don't want to read the important information below, then here's what you 100% need to know:

We're an on-the-blockchain dogecoin ponzi with a tiny 1% fee.
Deposit to DMM1ZhcDMPwuE2AAjTDhCFVXvtnUkoSfkR
Check on progress at https://dogechain.info/address/DMM1ZhcDMPwuE2AAjTDhCFVXvtnUkoSfkR
Receive back 120% of your deposit within 15 minutes of there being available funds
If you need support or you happen to encounter an issue, send me a PM on Bitcointalk
Minimum deposit is a meagre 1000 dogecoin (you can try virtually risk-free!), any less and you won't be repaid

Features

120% return on your investment
Payment scheduled every 15 minutes
No "rounds" - the script is setup and ready to go and will stay forever
Everything is on the blockchain - no website, for the convenience

Frequently Asked Questions
  • What do you gain from this?: I am charging a ridiculously low 1% fee. I'm sure there's not a lower fee in ponzi land. This is my first time doing something like this, and I want it to be more for the benefit of others than myself.
  • Why trust me?: The reason I am running this is to build up trust for myself here. I have an upcoming, much larger gambling site on the horizon and I'd like for people here to be able to trust me before I roll that site out.
    What makes this different to other ponzis?: I'll be 100%, completely honest with you. Aside from the fact that this is using dogecoin instead of the regular bitcoin ponzis, nothing is different aside from the fact that we'll never stop, we'll never scam, and we'll ALWAYS have just a 1% fee.
  • What is the minimum investment?: Just to make things clear, the minimum investment is just 1000 dogecoin. This means you can try the program pratically risk free! Anything deposited below 1000 dogecoin will be ignored and won't be repaid.
  • When will I be repaid?: Payments are repaid in order they're received. When you're top of the queue, as soon as there is 121% of your deposit in the wallet, you'll receive your coin within 15 minutes. Payments are setup to be sent out every 15 minutes.
  • Why no website?: I know the basics of website development, nothing too much. I didn't want to pay someone to create this, as that would've led to me charging a higher fee to recoup my investment. Everything takes place blockchain side and my program is setup correctly to payout automatically, everything has been tested.
  • How long till I'm repaid?: Check the blockchain and do some basic maths to find out. You get repaid 120% and I take a tiny 1% fee. Voila!
  • Anything else I need to know?: Not really! Everything takes place on the blockchain, so you can ensure we're not ripping you off or removing funds by visiting our address: https://dogechain.info/address/DMM1ZhcDMPwuE2AAjTDhCFVXvtnUkoSfkR

Please post if you have any questions or want to know anything! If you need support, just PM me, although I'm reasonably sure everything is functioning as it should be. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: