Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WILL PAY] I'm Looking To Make A Faucet Like freedogeco.in [PROFIT POTENIAL]  (Read 835 times)
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:18:54 AM

I'm on a business venture to brand a faucet. I have a partner who is helping me on this project. There are way to many faucets, and a lot that don't work. Im looking to make a brand of many faucets that are made by the same person, for multiple coins. I want a faucet like freedogeco.in. If anyonw is interested in helping, PM me. We can speak about a possible business venture.

Bringing the love back into crypto
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:20:39 AM

I'm on a business venture to brand a faucet. I have a partner who is helping me on this project. There are way to many faucets, and a lot that don't work. Im looking to make a brand of many faucets that are made by the same person, for multiple coins. I want a faucet like freedogeco.in. If anyonw is interested in helping, PM me. We can speak about a possible business venture.

Faucets barely get any profit... You know that right?

Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:22:37 AM

You obviously don't know the secret of getting a profit on faucets Wink. Ive spoken with many devs about it and they agree.

michaeladair

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:26:00 AM

You obviously don't know the secret of getting a profit on faucets Wink. Ive spoken with many devs about it and they agree.
ROFL I just read your signature... I know you lolz.

Stcgold

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:37:07 AM

i dont know
how to get profit from making faucet ?
michaeladair

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:40:47 AM

i dont know
Ads... But the profit is usually small.

Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:41:16 AM

i dont know
In the way you make it. Marketing a faucet is easy. People shoot down ideas like this because they wish they could have thought of it first. Ive got a small team that's ready to make this a business venture.

Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:41:54 AM

i dont know
Ads... But the profit is usually small.
Its small if you go the route that most faucets go. Ad revenue can be in the thousands of dollars!

michaeladair

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:43:00 AM

i dont know
In the way you make it. Marketing a faucet is easy. People shoot down ideas like this because they wish they could have thought of it first. Ive got a small team that's ready to make this a business venture.

I shot down your idea, you're right. It was because you thought of making a faucet first...

Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:47:56 AM

i dont know

I shot down your idea, you're right. It was because you thought of making a faucet first...
? I wasn't talking about you. I respect everyone's opinions, because we're all humans. An idea is good no matter who's backing you. If people care about making crypto currency better, they come up with ideas. And that's what I do. I love crypto, and I want to get it into the hands of more people.

VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:06:53 AM

Wouldn't a perfect faucet site be better called Bitfreebie or freeBits?  That would apply to all coins and not just doge.
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:23:57 PM

Wouldn't a perfect faucet site be better called Bitfreebie or freeBits?  That would apply to all coins and not just doge.
I know that. I already have a name picked out. Im just using freedogeco.in as an example site. Also Bitfreebie and freebits relates to bitcoin and multibits. It doesn't relate to other cryptos.

VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:18:01 PM

Wouldn't a perfect faucet site be better called Bitfreebie or freeBits?  That would apply to all coins and not just doge.
I know that. I already have a name picked out. Im just using freedogeco.in as an example site. Also Bitfreebie and freebits relates to bitcoin and multibits. It doesn't relate to other cryptos.

Later this year when Bitcoin takes off people will be using the name bits.  And soon bits will be used across all cryptos.  dogeBits, NXTbits, etc.  So I think any faucet site with bits may prove to be a goldmine name.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 06:52:49 PM

I know that. I already have a name picked out.

I wish could offer you my premium dogecoin name.. which is in my signature right now.. but you have picked another already ..
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 03:57:41 PM

I can help you in making a faucet site. PM me all the details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: