Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:26:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xpy.paytripler.com High Risk Investment... Up to 300% Payouts!!  (Read 3020 times)
cryptotech

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 06:34:11 AM

I have made around 20+XPY not complaining here.
PayTriplerDev

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:32:38 AM

Awesome! Glad to hear that. Keep investing and more profit will arise from it Cheesy
CryptShark

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:30:20 PM

Awesome! Glad to hear that. Keep investing and more profit will arise from it Cheesy

So it says that round time is now 1 hour, what does that mean? Also, do you get paid as soon as the round ends or round has 9 XPY investment?
blksbth112

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:45:23 PM

So it says that round time is now 1 hour, what does that mean? Also, do you get paid as soon as the round ends or round has 9 XPY investment?
[/quote

You get paid immediately once you get funded. Nothing fishy going on. Get in soon. Smiley]
CryptShark

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:48:05 PM

[/quote

You get paid immediately once you get funded. Nothing fishy going on. Get in soon. Smiley]

Funded as in? Were it says 3 of 9 so as soon as you they get 9 XPY I get paid?
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:51:35 PM

Prior to that update, you had a 24 hour round to have your investment fully funded. This was causing large stalls in the system and many hours of nothing happening. To help mitigate this, we changed it to 1 hour rounds so it wouldn't stall as much and would keep the flow going smoothly.

[/quote

Funded as in when your original investment has been tripled (or the timer runs out, whichever comes first), you will be send those funds to the payout address you submitted originally. Whether it is 300% or not depends on how much people have invested to push the rounds along. The FAQ has good information to help explain this.
CryptShark

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:53:13 PM

Prior to that update, you had a 24 hour round to have your investment fully funded. This was causing large stalls in the system and many hours of nothing happening. To help mitigate this, we changed it to 1 hour rounds so it wouldn't stall as much and would keep the flow going smoothly.

[/quote

Funded as in when your original investment has been tripled (or the timer runs out, whichever comes first), you will be send those funds to the payout address you submitted originally. Whether it is 300% or not depends on how much people have invested to push the rounds along. The FAQ has good information to help explain this.

Alright, thanks for explaining, yes I have read the FAQs as well.
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:26:33 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 04:55:35 PM by PayTriplerDev

Whoops! We redirected the site to a wrong IP by accident. Site is down for a few minutes but the server is still up. Please don't panic Smiley

EDIT: We are going to add some funds to the rounds effected. Our mess-up is your gain.

EDIT 2: As of 16:55 GMT, http://xpy.paytripler.com/ is back online. Sorry about that guys!
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:56:46 PM

Whoops! We redirected the site to a wrong IP by accident. Site is down for a few minutes but the server is still up. Please don't panic Smiley

EDIT: We are going to add some funds to the rounds effected. Our mess-up is your gain.

EDIT 2: As of 16:55 GMT, http://xpy.paytripler.com/ is back online. Sorry about that guys!

So its not paytripler.com?
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:01:10 PM

So its not paytripler.com?
Both go to the same site at the moment.

Also,

PMkg1MguTxpmCGyFSpp48yu7UmkiPdnqNn was awarded 4.55 XPY
TxID - a08a3f0492924492cbc44adb20972292d854148373bbbe8d0017d9a04a18c963

for our mistake.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:09:47 PM

Not a Scam... Check it out before you make accusations...

Not a scam, just claiming to accept a scamcoin and payback 300% out of thin air...sounds legit...

IMO this is the correct answer. Combining a scammy coin with a scummy ponzi scheme and you have the perfect storm! GAW themselves will probably buy this website within a month.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
CryptShark

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:46:28 PM

It shows one investment at a time (on Current Investment) So if my investment is on page 12 of pending investment, it will take couple of day for the payout? 
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:02:09 PM

It shows one investment at a time (on Current Investment) So if my investment is on page 12 of pending investment, it will take couple of day for the payout? 
It could even take a couple hours. It all depends on how much and how fast people are investing into each round. The more people invest, the faster rounds are completed, the shorter the time until your round.
CryptShark

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:02:56 PM

It could even take a couple hours. It all depends on how much and how fast people are investing into each round. The more people invest, the faster rounds are completed, the shorter the time until your round.

Alright, thought so, just wanted to confirm!
blksbth112

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:05:20 PM

It doesnt seem like people are putting a lot in. I did but cutting it down to 1 hr may have lost me money. It isnt a scam so maybe there needs to be more advertisement or up it to 2 hrs?
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:10:48 PM

It doesnt seem like people are putting a lot in. I did but cutting it down to 1 hr may have lost me money. It isnt a scam so maybe there needs to be more advertisement or up it to 2 hrs?
The problem is that people are very very skeptical about the entire concept and don't understand that it isn't actually a scam. Getting the name out and promoting the reality of this is what really needs to happen right now. I will discuss with the team about moving it up to 2 hours and keep you updated.
Ascensionh2

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:15:01 PM

Is your system working.. This 1 hour clock has now reseted 2 times, i put one XPY in but now im sitting last spot.. I even waited couple minutes after the clock reset.
Looking forward on your reply. Thanks
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:18:13 PM

Is your system working.. This 1 hour clock has now reseted 2 times, i put one XPY in but now im sitting last spot.. I even waited couple minutes after the clock reset.

Because no one has invested after you, you will move forward once someone else invests. Clock resets when required XPY are invested (for that specific round)....Dev correct me?
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:21:37 PM

The clock resets when the round completes. Every investment that is being tripled is a round and lasts 1 hour or until it's tripled. When the investment is complete for the round, it moves on to the next pending investment and the clock resets back to 1 hour.

Because no one has invested after you, you will move forward once someone else invests. Clock resets when required XPY are invested (for that specific round)....Dev correct me?
That is 100% correct.
cryptotech

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 06:23:43 PM

I invested last night and payouts were running fast. However, people have slowed down on investing hence the slower payouts. If people want this to work right and move forward people have to continue investing. WIN WIN for everyone then.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: