Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: xpy.paytripler.com High Risk Investment... Up to 300% Payouts!!  (Read 3020 times)
Ascensionh2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:26:53 PM

Is your system working.. This 1 hour clock has now reseted 2 times, i put one XPY in but now im sitting last spot.. I even waited couple minutes after the clock reset.
Looking forward on your reply. Thanks
The clock resets when the round completes. Every investment that is being tripled is a round and lasts 1 hour or until it's tripled. When the investment is complete for the round, it moves on to the next pending investment and the clock resets back to 1 hour.

Is your system working.. This 1 hour clock has now reseted 2 times, i put one XPY in but now im sitting last spot.. I even waited couple minutes after the clock reset.

Because no one has invested after you, you will move forward once someone else invests. Clock resets when required XPY are invested (for that specific round)....Dev correct me?
That is 100% correct.

Oh thanks for explaining, i tought it was 1 hour reset everything like a real ponzi Grin and house keeps the rest what hasn't been funded.
cryptotech

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 06:27:07 PM

Who else has gotten their returns? I made around 20+ XPY last night. Got a few still pending right now. Just wondering how much everyone has made.
PayTriplerDev

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:30:23 PM

The clock resets when the round completes. Every investment that is being tripled is a round and lasts 1 hour or until it's tripled. When the investment is complete for the round, it moves on to the next pending investment and the clock resets back to 1 hour.

Because no one has invested after you, you will move forward once someone else invests. Clock resets when required XPY are invested (for that specific round)....Dev correct me?
That is 100% correct.

Oh thanks for explaining, i tought it was 1 hour reset everything like a real ponzi Grin and house keeps the rest what hasn't been funded.
Hahaha no definitely not. We are not a ponzi or a scam of any kind and we're doing everything we can to try and show the distinction between us and that Smiley

There is nothing for the house to take anyways. All funds are instantly added to the current investments, so no funds are held. The house only takes 5% off the top of the investment. Therefore, there is nothing for the house to run off with.
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:53:36 PM

We now have a chat tab on the site! Check it out @ http://xpy.paytripler.com or join us directly on IRC: irc.freenode.net ##PayTripler
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:13:43 PM

I am loving the concept, provided you don't run away!!!!

Community will take sometime to understand this.....
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:15:43 PM

I was never good at running or any physical exercise, if that answers your question Tongue
rhkazani1

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:22:53 PM

I was never good at running or any physical exercise, if that answers your question Tongue

lol good one!

Work on getting more coins, you never know when will XPY die Tongue
rhkazani1

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:31:27 PM

Therefore the full 300% is not guaranteed. It could be a total lose, 5%, 25%, 100% or any combination.

I understand 5% loss due to your fees, how about 25% and 100% loss, how can that happen?
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:39:57 PM

lol good one!

We are adding BTC today!

Therefore the full 300% is not guaranteed. It could be a total lose, 5%, 25%, 100% or any combination.

I understand 5% loss due to your fees, how about 25% and 100% loss, how can that happen?
If you are the current round worth 3.0 and nobody deposits in it and the timer runs out, you will receive 0 XPY. If people only deposit 2.25 XPY in your round, you get 2.25 but lost 0.75 since you deposited 3.0. Does that make sense?
rhkazani1

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:55:11 PM

lol good one!

We are adding BTC today!

If you are the current round worth 3.0 and nobody deposits in it and the timer runs out, you will receive 0 XPY. If people only deposit 2.25 XPY in your round, you get 2.25 but lost 0.75 since you deposited 3.0. Does that make sense?

So if I am in the round of 3 XPY and total deposits were 4 XPY at the end of hour, do I get 4 XPY - 5% ?
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:57:48 PM

lol good one!

We are adding BTC today!

So if I am in the round of 3 XPY and total deposits were 4 XPY at the end of hour, do I get 4 XPY - 5% ?
Correct. The max you can get is 300% of the original deposit. So, if there were 10 XPY deposited, you would get 9 XPY, the round would end and go to the next person and they would get 1 XPY towards their round.
rhkazani1

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:59:11 PM

lol good one!

We are adding BTC today!

Correct. The max you can get is 300% of the original deposit. So, if there were 10 XPY deposited, you would get 9 XPY, the round would end and go to the next person and they would get 1 XPY towards their round.

Awesome!

You're not a good runner but you're "Smart!"
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:06:17 PM

lol good one!

We are adding BTC today!

Awesome!

You're not a good runner but you're "Smart!"
Hahahaha I try my best!
rhkazani1

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:26:50 PM

Script Halted? In last 30 mins nothing has changed on the Page?
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:37:17 PM

Script Halted? In last 30 mins nothing has changed on the Page?
Just fixed the issue. Sorry about that!
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:56:39 AM

I would encourage anyone waiting for payments or unsure, to invest! This is going to go very slowly if there isn't people investing. If you have gotten your investment back, reinvest!
kilo17
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

aka "whocares"

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:02:59 AM

I never participate in these things but figured I would send a few as a gamble...HELL its not like XPY is valuable right now any way.... of course here we are 30 -40 minutes after I sent it and it doesn't even show up on the website as pending or anything--- I really believe I will not see them again... good luck with the website....keith

Bitcoin Will Only Succeed If The Community That Supports It Gets Support - Support Home Miners & Mining
PayingTriple (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:41:43 AM

What is your Txid?? I am sure it is in the list
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:25:17 PM

ATTENTION

We are back to 24 hour rounds for now. 1 hour rounds seem to cause a lot of uncertainty, anger and frustration for everyone, including us. We are working on a fix that should satisfy everyone at the same time but in the meantime we will stick with 24 hour rounds since that was working best for everyone.

Also, I should be adding a forum/blog section to the site soon to keep people updating on what's going on in one place.
PayTriplerDev

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:03:29 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 12:41:33 AM by PayTriplerDev

Important Announcement

As I am sure you have realized by now, PayTripler is VERY SLOW and almost frozen now! Why is this the case? Well it's simple. In order for it to go fast, people need to invest enough to finish the rounds, reinvest, and repeat.

Doing a quick scroll though pending investments, you will see long lists of 3.0 XPY investments on the same address. Well that's not really fair is it? These guys are investing a TON of XPY and people who just want to triple 1.0 XPY or less are stuck underneath them, unable to break the massive investment wall. As a result, there isn't enough people to invest in order to push the system along.

To fix this, we are going to do 2 things one of which I am sure will make many of you angry, understandably:
1. We're going to clear all pending investments and let people start fresh.
2. We are lowering the investment range from 0.03-3.0 to 0.03-0.3

In addition to this, we are going to be changing the round system to be global, rather than individual. Right now, every person is getting 24 hours for their investment to be completed. This will be changed so that everyone together has 6 hours to place and fill investments in the same manor as they are now. After the 6 hours have passed, all pending investments will be reset and it will start over with another 6 hours on the clock. This will let people be at the top of the line and get their investments tripled super fast.

I know this will raise many question and concerns, so I urge you to email me at: paytripler@gmail.com

Thank you all for understanding and holding through with us.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: