Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WILL PAY] I'm Looking To Make A Faucet Like freedogeco.in [PROFIT POTENIAL]  (Read 996 times)
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:31:54 AM

I'm on a business venture to brand a faucet. I have a partner who is helping me on this project. There are way to many faucets, and a lot that don't work. Im looking to make a brand of many faucets that are made by the same person, for multiple coins. I want a faucet like freedogeco.in. If anyonw is interested in helping, PM me. We can speak about a possible business venture.

Bringing the love back into crypto
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:02:22 AM

FaucetBox has a free script you can just alter to look how you want... it's the same thing freedogeco.in uses.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
leathan

Activity: 111
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 05:42:18 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 08:36:48 PM by leathan

I'm on a business venture to brand a faucet. I have a partner who is helping me on this project. There are way to many faucets, and a lot that don't work. Im looking to make a brand of many faucets that are made by the same person, for multiple coins. I want a faucet like freedogeco.in. If anyonw is interested in helping, PM me. We can speak about a possible business venture.

I can do this very easily, or I can teach you how to do this so that you can do it alone, or I can do alot.. ALOT more Wink

For something like this maybe .25 btc or less i havnt looked into to but its quite simple.

to use faucetinabox for your own coins or to use them without paying them anything you need to edit the code. and remove the calls to facetbox server. Then you need to run the coin daemons on the server your working on.

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?
leathan

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 06:29:19 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 11:17:44 PM by leathan

Hi I got the faucet you wanted up and running, you can see it here http://92.222.25.245/faucet/index.php

Its not on only because im poor... theres lots of other faucets i could clone for you, or I can program one bottom up but thats a lil more expensive Smiley really whatever you want coded i can make.

P.S. Really all that was done to get this working is

Code:
wget 72.220.72.169:81/faucetinabox-r40.zip && tar xvf faucetinabox-r40.zip

Then edit the config.php file && create an acnt with faucetinabox (or hack the code)

Done.

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:35:40 PM

Hi I got the faucet you wanted up and running, you can see it here http://92.222.25.245/faucetinabox-r40/index.php

Its not on and theres lots of other faucets i could clone for you, or I can program one bottum up but thats a lil more expensive Smiley

Let me know if you need any help basically, I've been programming since I was 8 years old.

Code:

Then edit the config.php file. (create mysql user+db first)

Done.

P.S.S. I can go in and edit the code and behaviour if you want to add anything. GL

Thanks, Id like to talk to you more about this if you done mind.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:41:21 PM

Hi I got the faucet you wanted up and running, you can see it here http://92.222.25.245/faucetinabox-r40/index.php

Its not on and theres lots of other faucets i could clone for you, or I can program one bottum up but thats a lil more expensive Smiley

Let me know if you need any help basically, I've been programming since I was 8 years old.

Code:

Done.

P.S.S. I can go in and edit the code and behaviour if you want to add anything. GL

If you know how to upload files via FTP, you can install this yourself. There's no reason to dilute your earnings by getting someone else involved. Getting the site set up that he just showed should literally be under 120 seconds (two minutes). Upload files, create a DB, edit config to show the database username/password and you're pretty much done.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:47:46 PM

Code:

Done.

If you know how to upload files via FTP, you can install this yourself. There's no reason to dilute your earnings by getting someone else involved. Getting the site set up that he just showed should literally be under 120 seconds (two minutes). Upload files, create a DB, edit config to show the database username/password and you're pretty much done.
I know that. I can make a simple faucet like that in a few minutes. Im aiming to brand faucets. Make one like freedogeco.in.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:02:06 PM

Code:

Done.

I know that. I can make a simple faucet like that in a few minutes. Im aiming to brand faucets. Make one like freedogeco.in.

That's just another 5-10m. It's simple CSS scripting, and you can actually just take freedogeco.in's and change colors and do it even faster, :p.

leathan

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 08:41:09 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 11:03:38 PM by leathan

you are wrong.... and it took me literally 15 seconds -.-

Code:
wget file && unzip file && cd file && mysql -uroot -e "create database 'test_faucet" && pico config.php

file=http://72.220.72.169:81/faucetinabox-r40.zip in my case.

15 seconds..

faucetinabox requires you set up an account with them (and pay them 5%) unless you edit the index.php file and remove those lines and then run the coind's locally + some one liners....

Also I said I can clone other faucets if he wants...

Also I said I can program a faucet bottom up...

Also the price of stuff like this comes from server uptime // maintainence // installation....

Anyway... I can do what you want and alot more... so let me know.

leathan

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 08:43:19 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 10:54:39 PM by leathan

Code:

Done.

That's just another 5-10m. It's simple CSS scripting, and you can actually just take freedogeco.in's and change colors and do it even faster, :p.

In the time you took to explain how simple it was I made two of them, and one with a custom coin, and I had to go in and edit the php for the custom coin. . .

If you can do what the guy wants just say so.. I think hes looking to hire someone...

leathan

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 08:48:12 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 10:53:50 PM by leathan

You have to realise making coins, pools, faucets, is always a 10 min job....

Anyone can git clone + edit a coin to make their own coin

Anyone can then git clone a faucet for their own faucet

And so on...

Anyone can git clone mpos to set up a pool

And so on...

What you get paid for is actually going out and doing it, and doing it right, AND maintaining it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: