Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WILL PAY] I'm Looking To Make A Faucet Like freedogeco.in [PROFIT POTENIAL]  (Read 591 times)
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:36:10 AM

I'm on a business venture to brand a faucet. I have a partner who is helping me on this project. There are way to many faucets, and a lot that don't work. Im looking to make a brand of many faucets that are made by the same person, for multiple coins. I want a faucet like freedogeco.in. If anyonw is interested in helping, PM me. We can speak about a possible business venture.

Bringing the love back into crypto
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:16:53 AM

How much are you willing to pay for a faucet?
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:25:27 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2015, 10:00:01 AM by Crestington

Remember that Faucets can be gamed by fake ip's

This was confirmed with FindCoin whereby you can create many Wallet's and IPs in order to drain faucets. How would you keep the faucet fair for everyone? Maybe you should check out how ReddAPI was setup for ReddCoin because as I hear it they supplied Coins for tweets and posts from the faucet. Doing something like pay per advertising through faucets could potentially be even more profitable, maybe you should look into something like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: