Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstamp withdrawal after returning on January 9  (Read 1565 times)
tiwi (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 05:56:06 AM

January 12th from bitstamp were sent two cash transfer USD to the bank, the money is still not in my bank.
Someone has already successfully received the money in your bank?
To the case of the attack came in money terms.
xwm1219

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 10:35:04 AM

January 12th from bitstamp were sent two cash transfer USD to the bank, the money is still not in my bank.

I shared exactly the same issue as you. I made an international wire transfer on Jan 12th but up till today I still cannot receive it. I already captured the screenshot of the transaction history of my bank account to the Bitstamp support. I hope they can provide me proof that their bank has sent the money to my bank account.

I now deeply concerned that we might lost the money...

Any action you can suggest? I live in Asia so don't know how to handle it easily. I even don't know if Bitstamp has any hotline.
tiwi (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:16:30 AM

Support does not meet Saturday and today also did not respond
justforbtc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:35:28 AM

I did several BTC withdrawals and a fiat wire after Bitstamp reopen. All withdrawals were received as usual.

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:55:07 AM

hi tiwi...

i think it is just a delay in the transaction.

if it was a diffused problem, would already have been written on forum, facebook and twitter and on the major bitcoin digital news site.
and for now, i have read nothing.

do you remember when 19K btc was stolen from bitstamps?
everybody was talking about it...

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 12:37:20 PM

I did several BTC withdrawals and a fiat wire after Bitstamp reopen. All withdrawals were received as usual.

from what bank and what currency? USD, Euro?
tiwi (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:14:51 PM

hi tiwi...

i think it is just a delay in the transaction.

if it was a diffused problem, would already have been written on forum, facebook and twitter and on the major bitcoin digital news site.
and for now, i have read nothing.

do you remember when 19K btc was stolen from bitstamps?
everybody was talking about it...

Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

This is the first in a long delay time with bitstamp, which coincided with the loss of BTC. Always translations come in time.
Do those who have received transfers from Bitstamp? And who is still waiting?
huryau

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:17:36 PM

Im having the same issue as well. Did a USD withdrawl the Friday 9th they came back up online, was marked "Finished" on Monday 12th and still havent recieved it. Usually they would take 3 business days from being marked finished to arrive, I dont know why its taking so long now though. I msged support and have yet to recieve an answer from them.

And no my account is not restricted for KYC or anything and have never had problems in the past with them.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:49:10 PM

I did a fiat withdraw last week without any problems.

tiwi (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:30:10 PM

Support service said today. I asked for the reference numbers of my payments order.

A support Bitstampa replied:
"Please note that International wire transfers may take up to 5 business days to arrive to their destination and they may still arrive within the current or following business day.

If you should not receive your funds in a timely manner or if you require any additional assistance in the meantime, please feel free to contact us again. "

Best regards,
Rok Štucin

And how it to understand? Still have Bitstamp serious problems?
Nobody says anything anywhere because people just as I expect my money? Bitstamp is unfair for a job?
Write them in twitter and facebook about it?
tiwi (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:40:58 PM

Messed up the tickets, the last response from them:
"Thank you for getting back to us. We have notified our payment department about your request; they will look into it and provide any additional information.

Should you require any additional assistance during this time, please feel free to ask. "

Best regards,
Rok Štucin

Tickets and vague responses have accumulated a lot. )
xwm1219

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:11:43 PM

"Thank you for getting back to us. We have notified our payment department about your request; they will look into it and provide any additional information.

Should you require any additional assistance during this time, please feel free to ask. "

Best regards,
Rok Štucin

Yesterday I finally received the wire transfer. It took 7 business days this time, while in the past it never took more than 3 business days.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 07:17:44 PM

I was thinking bitstamp might die off but they stiff offer best way to deposit from many countries, perhaps this is what will bring them back from the hack.
xwm1219

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:24:44 AM

I was thinking bitstamp might die off but they stiff offer best way to deposit from many countries, perhaps this is what will bring them back from the hack.

I'm afraid service of Bitstamp is far from the BEST. I found that on Jan 20th I got the transfer money from Bitstamp, however it's in local currency instead of USD, and the rate they used is really unfavorable.

I'm now following up this issue with Bitstamp.
justforbtc

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:44:22 AM

I'm afraid service of Bitstamp is far from the BEST. I found that on Jan 20th I got the transfer money from Bitstamp, however it's in local currency instead of USD, and the rate they used is really unfavorable.

I think your usd from Bitstamp was probably converted to local currency by your local bank due to your bank account is unable to receive usd deposit.
justforbtc

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 06:48:45 AM

Best regards,
Rok Štucin

Yesterday I finally received the wire transfer. It took 7 business days this time, while in the past it never took more than 3 business days.

Please be reminded that 19 Jan is US public holidays, this may affect usd wire receiving even you are not in US. Moreover, your local bank may also cause some delay to receiving wire. From my experiences, Bitstamp always did the wire when your USD withdrawal is marked as "Finished".
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 08:09:38 PM

Are any of you who posted in this thread still having problems?

Have your wires/transfers come in?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

xwm1219

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:01:49 PM

I think your usd from Bitstamp was probably converted to local currency by your local bank due to your bank account is unable to receive usd deposit.

Thanks for your positive interpretation on this matter. However I have got the Inward Remittance Advice from my bank which clearly shows that it is the Bitstamp's intermediary bank that converted the USD to local currency.

I've sent this Inward Remittance Advice to Bitstamp, and this is what the support replied to me "we can launch an inquiry to the intermediary bank however the costs of inquiries is 30.00 EUR. If you would like us to launch an inquiry please prepare a sufficient balance on your account and notify us to do so"!

Bitstamp's intermediary bank has wasted my money, and now Bitstamp requested me to pay more money to "launch an inquiry" for the obvious mistake of their  intermediary bank. Ridiculous or not?
xwm1219

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 04:05:04 PM

Thanks for your positive interpretation on this matter. However I have got the Inward Remittance Advice from my bank which clearly shows that it is the Bitstamp's intermediary bank that converted the USD to local currency.

I've sent this Inward Remittance Advice to Bitstamp, and this is what the support replied to me "we can launch an inquiry to the intermediary bank however the costs of inquiries is 30.00 EUR. If you would like us to launch an inquiry please prepare a sufficient balance on your account and notify us to do so"!

Bitstamp's intermediary bank has wasted my money, and now Bitstamp requested me to pay more money to "launch an inquiry" for the obvious mistake of their  intermediary bank. Ridiculous or not?

I used to withdraw USD from Bitstamp for several times to the same bank of mine, and in the past it worked well so each time I received the expected USD. But this time what I received is not only the local currency but also the 'Best' service of Bitstamp!
xwm1219

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 06:10:59 AM

Not sure if anybody can still provide positive interpretation here? What a awesome service, and fantastic support!!

I have removed Bitstamp from my top 3 bitcoin exchange from now on. Indeed, I almost have lost my confidence and trust on it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: