Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fair value of a "Bitcoin" according to my calc: 13.88$  (Read 1716 times)
waaat? (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:07:28 PM

300$ wasn't able to hold (cost around 1.2 mil $ every 24h to run the network)
200$ looks weak. It's not going to hold (800k $ in new money needed every 24h to hold this price)

Now let's turn the other way and say what infusion of new money per 24 hours is sustainable?

Given is:
-"Bitcoin" is old news, no new hype soon
-"Bitcoin" charts look bad, nobody in their right mind wants to buy this shit
-BUT we have VC and other millionaires held hostage with their money and reputation on the line! In case they are too stupid to short they are going to pump for survival   Grin

... which brings me to a 50k$ that could potentially be infused into "BTC" to keep it from dying completely. At that relatively sustainable cost of running the network 13.88$ is the price.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:10:49 PM

Even though I'm very bearish on Bitcoin, I do share the opinion that newbie jail should be made standard here. This post pretty much affirms this. Ignored.
waaat? (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:11:56 PM

Even though I'm very bearish on Bitcoin, I do share the opinion that newbie jail should be made standard here. This post pretty much affirms this. Ignored.

You can ignore reality but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Have a good one.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:13:45 PM

You can ignore reality but you can not ignore the consequences of ignoring reality. Have a good one.

Yes bring back newbie jail.

OP seems to think mining costs have any relevence to the bitcoin exchange price. He is mistaken.
waaat? (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:19:06 PM

Yes bring back newbie jail.

OP seems to think mining costs have any relevence to the bitcoin exchange price. He is mistaken.

Open a new thread about how new coins mined do not affect the price so we can laugh at you how you try to defend your baseless theory, thanks.
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:19:28 PM

300$ wasn't able to hold (cost around 1.2 mil $ every 24h to run the network)
200$ looks weak. It's not going to hold (800k $ in new money needed every 24h to hold this price)

Now let's turn the other way and say what infusion of new money per 24 hours is sustainable?

Given is:
-"Bitcoin" is old news, no new hype soon
-"Bitcoin" charts look bad, nobody in their right mind wants to buy this shit
-BUT we have VC and other millionaires held hostage with their money and reputation on the line! In case they are too stupid to short they are going to pump for survival   Grin

... which brings me to a 50k$ that could potentially be infused into "BTC" to keep it from dying completely. At that relatively sustainable cost of running the network 13.88$ is the price.

According to my calc, a fair Bitcoin price right now is 3.79 Triganic Pu. I have evidence. This proves your calc must be wrong.

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
waaat? (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:22:58 PM

Well the main question is:

How much stupid money can be kept coming into the system every 24 hours? I think 50k$ is a good estimate - which makes the price 13.88$

If you believe 100k$ every day in brand new money from outside is sustainable after all the history your price would still be below 30$

Instead of just whining about how cognitive dissonant you are you could actually give other estimates of how much money IS coming in and will be coming in on a regular basis in the short/mid-term.

But i already see most people will be even too dumb to understand the topic.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:24:43 PM

calc with numbers taken out of nowhere.

Really useful .
waaat? (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:27:58 PM

Really useful .

calc based on estimates how much fresh money is coming in each 24hours in a sustainable way.

So you have:
price*3600 = daily cost of running this shit
estimated costs of running this shit sustainable money = 3600*x
x = "money coming in sustainably every day" devided by 3600
x = relatively sustainable price of coin

Obviously you have to explain everything 10 times already. The braindrain on the forum can be felt!
Only some latecomer residue 'to-the-moon'-tards left here...
NotHatinJustTrollin

Activity: 462
Merit: 107

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 08:32:55 PM

You are right "waaat."

"People here are too dumb to understand the topic".

Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:33:16 PM

Newbie jail would be a dream come true indeed.
waaat? (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:35:27 PM

Is that you Bitcorn? 39% real world inflation of the dollar in 14 months sounds about right Wink

No, i'm not the next best troll. You people show signs of paranoia - not the first time ... and you're not the only one here ....

39% inflation on the dollar only!? A great investement in terms of most bulltards around here! USD to the moon! Choo, Choo!
frienemy

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

I was promised da moon

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:40:05 PM

Waaat? Don't understand. Please insult us once more so that we understand, greatest of all Bitcoineers!

MCTRL_751 >   END OF LINE
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:43:40 PM

Really useful .

calc based on estimates how much fresh money is coming in each 24hours in a sustainable way.

So you have:
price*3600 = daily cost of running this shit
estimated costs of running this shit sustainable money = 3600*x
x = "money coming in sustainably every day" devided by 3600
x = relatively sustainable price of coin

Obviously you have to explain everything 10 times already. The braindrain on the forum can be felt!
Only some latecomer residue 'to-the-moon'-tards left here...

But why 50k as BTC market cap Huh

And not 100k or 1M or 2K or anything?
arsenalfun

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:44:50 PM

LOL $50k

that's nothing. For an individual person, it's much money, but for the network, it's not. Bitcoin has over 1 milion users.. let's say that every person makes a $1 transaction.. that's just enough to reach the $250 per coin.. and at this rate, it probably will  Wink
waaat? (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:46:37 PM

But why 50k as BTC market cap Huh

And not 100k or 1M or 2K or anything?

I thought what would be sustainable under current circumstances. A lot money from the public is not going to come and new VC also not. That leaves us to feast on the corpse for a realistic 50k$ per day thown at it by those trapped in it.

What's a better number? Remember: Sustainable!
waaat? (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:47:58 PM

LOL $50k

that's nothing. For an individual person, it's much money, but for the network, it's not. Bitcoin has over 1 milion user.. let's say that only every person makes a $1 transaction.. that's just enough to reach the $250 per coin.. and at this rate, it probably will  Wink

People hold it because they want money out and they don't hold it to pay constantly for doing so. So my thinking already includes you will be understanding what you currently don't ... (no priofit in BTC - only hidden costs attached by cheapening the coins with more coins)
waaat? (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 08:49:51 PM

what if VC and other millionaires give up bitcoin or invest into Ethereum later?

Too bad too sad, but i heard it's inflationary too, so it will have a similar history like bitcoin on the charts. Inflationary coins are no threat to anyone and will not change the world. All of them is destined to die the slow death after initial hype goes away (see bitcoin charts)
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:08:18 PM

LOL thread.

Ultros

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 09:09:04 PM

I've never been so bearish on someone's cerebral activity. According to my calc the fair value of its argument is below zero. It's like undead-thinking. Read at your own risk.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: