Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:49:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam accusation against... Myself and my partner  (Read 4516 times)
williamj2543 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 10:59:59 PM

Hello,
Many of you know me as a php programmer selling scripts.
I made good money off of that, and aim to do so in the future.
I had great products that people liked, and people trusted.
I participated on these forums for almost 2 years, and am almost a hero account. Built my trust up, and am hoping to increase doing so.
About half a year to a year ago my friend wanted to participate in some sig campaigns to make some money so he made an account for it, and he asked me to make some posts every so often (he got bored after about 28 activity) to increase the activity to full or senior.
Friend hasn't been on since then, dont blame him.
Anyways, only campaign that I could join was 777coin, he lost his address so I temporarily just changed it to my own.
Made a tiny amount of btc, doesn't really have any significance.
Continued selling dice scripts, doing coding (all code is fine, nothing malicious, my trust and feedback can back me up on that), made some money.
First time I discovered ponzis I was skeptical, but eventually I trusted them more in that they are honest and transparent. This was in the last ponzi boom about a year ago during march.
Ponzi ended, and then about 2 weeks ago ponzis started up again, but first let me tell you how I met my scammer partner.
About a month ago I met my partner (moreia) over email. He offered me 1.7 btc for a reselling license for my dice scripts. If anyone is inquiring about this partnership with dice scripts you can ask in this thread (looking to keep this as public as possible)
Good partner, he got lots of sales and I made good comission, this guy knows how to sell stuff. We had a good partnership going on, made some profit, people liked our scripts, everything was going good.
Leading up to about 2 weeks ago when weeklyponzi.com started. I was the 4th investor in that, I was excited that ponzis came up again, they were a lot of fun. reinvested 4 times, total volume was about 700 btc or something in the first week, the owner made 40 btc in fees (about 10,000$ usd). I thought in my head that it would be cool to run one of these, but its a big project and I didn't want to have to deal with it myself, I never though that I would be running one.
Moreia sent me an email the next day asking if we wanted to partner up (skype message here: http://gyazo.com/e79cb94eacbcda9611ae3284f790c055) on something like this!
I never scammed anyone before (and I never planned on it) because I spent SO many hours on this account and work. I built my reputation up and I figured running a large trustworthy site would make me even more trustworthy, earning me profits in the ponzi fees and from my dice scripts.
I agreed, this would be a lot of fun, and now I have a partner who is great at selling things (he has a bunch of alts and people he knows that could pump this up).
We first set up nextponzi.com, worked out well, people liked our site, we made almost a btc in fees (split 50/50 between us) and we both thanked eachother for having this great idea.
Nextponzi weekly died down and we wanted to set up some more sites to keep the excitement of fees coming in (we reinvested in our own websites to help keep it going)
We set up 48 hour, that worked out greatly as well.
We made fake accounts to avoid getting our accounts trashed which all the ponzi accounts did.
Nextponzi was good, but 48 hour died again and we made 1 more site, autoponzi. Nextponzi had some problems with the api (blockchain was terrible and this ended in skipped transactions), and in the thread there was lots of bugs shown, which were all fixed. We started up autoponzi (kerimk2 account was used), hoping to make that bigger without some bugs holding it down, it worked great but blockchain banned our ips and resulted in long response times. It had a bad start due to the IP being banned the first hour in.
Since autoponzi had lots of time put into it and we were going to advertise/give the most care to it, we were going to use the kerimk2 account. Having a full member running this would result in more trust at the default, people trust full members more than newbies. I gave him ownership of the kerimk2 account, password and username, and he took over bumping it and posting elsewhere (I think he tried to make a ban appeal and tried to evade being banned, this was not the doing of me)
We sorted out the IP, but we were sitll having problems with connecting to blockchain.info API, so we scratched blockchain and created our final site bitcoinponzi.io. We then converted all our old sites to the chain.com api which was amazing and allowed us to process thousands of TXs per second. bitcoinponzi.io worked out great, we had no problems and everything was working good.
Some rounds were restarting, our first restart went well on the 48 hour, and then I think auto was restarted, these all went well, moreia did a good job in restarting these rounds.
Finally came the nextponzi.com round change (weekly) which was this morning. He generated new addresses, we were all ready.
Didn't pay much attention to it. saw the deposits on the site, but noticed they were confirmed and not paid (13 btc total). Saw the message at the top saying problem with the API so he manually sent them. Seemed a bit fishy, but I trusted him with loads of btc before so I thought he was being truthful. He wasn't responding to skype messages about this, but he lives in australia, on opposite time zones and he usually took a while to respond to my messages.
He sent the 13 btc to here https://blockchain.info/address/1EJFxW8DV9m5gUnN84z1KPMrDeCYAVAhoW
And at around 3 or 4 confirmations, I checked the thread first to see what people were thinking, i then checked the address, and then I realised it. He used shared sent to get his bitcoins away from that address (if anyone can trace it or something that would be great, but that probably wouldn't help us resolved it).
Messaged him a couple more times on skype before he blocked me and then I got EXTREMELY mad. I had some investors lose 13 btc, more than a thousand dollars worth of btc to this guy.
He then replied to me about an hour later using a hushmail address
Email screenshot here http://gyazo.com/6f388cd46fc48c18fef80fcb287d7b66
I formatted it a bit (A lot) in the thread to show people he ran away with the money. I wanted to distance myself from this, since I was not the one who stole the money, and am not responsible for that money. I figured running a new ponzi site honestly would be the only way to recover some money through fees, and eventually I could repay my investors.
Leading me up to an hour ago, I made a post (you all quoted this, this was my writing and I know what I said) saying he replied to me giving the option of "transferring ownership" to me.
I messaged quickseller, shorena, and redsn0w about running an honest ponzi, and proving that I was legit (instead of instantly neg bombing me).
And then due to quicksellers excellent detective skills, saw how kerimk2 posted a while ago how he wanted to change the payout address to mine, and then I knew I was found out. People know that the 3 sites were connected, and now they knew I was a part of them. No sense in defending myself, and the only way to recover that 13 btc is to come out honestly and explain my situation.
For the people skeptical about my "partner" being the ones stealing the funds, and maybe they think it was me, you can look at his posts (he was banned for ban evasion on the alt accounts) and how closely he was related to ponzis, trying to justify them and all that. You can see the trust he left on how we were partnered up, and I can show you the skype messages, PMs, emails, if you are doubting me telling the truth.

My solution to this, is continuing to run ponzi sites, under this account, and giving FTP access to a reputable escrow (redsn0w is sort of involved in this, I sent him a PM about the legitimacy of running an escrow) who would be there to verify my scripts, maybe giving him the email access to the blockchain wallet, maybe fully restricting me from touching the wallet or the files).
And the fees being linked to an address held by redsn0w. We would pay out all 13 btc over time (starting from the bottom), and hopefully resolve this situation.
Doing some quick math, if we charged 5% fees on this, we would have to reach 260 btc volume to be able to earn 13 btc in fees.
This is reachable in under a month, nextponzi raised over 100 volume in about a week, and if ran by a trusted (now untrusted, im referring to this account) account and having the fees going to an address owned by redsn0w, we could easily reach this volume in a month, and to pay back each 0.5 btc investment we would have to raise 10 btc in volume, which auto reached 40. I beleive that we can recover these funds, and I will volunteer to help recover this money to regain my trust.

I am deeply sorry in partnering, lesson learned the only one you can trust is yourself.
If anyone has any questions about this post, or wants further proof (email thread of partnership, full skype log), please post here.
I reach out to the escrows, whoever wants to help me with recovering this 13 btc.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:05:11 PM

I would like to add that the reason I didn't take the thought of running a ponzi by myself seriously was that I did not have the skills to get this off the ground and advertise it.
I did not have access to any of the accounts used for our ponzis:
autoponzi
nextponzi
bitcoinponzi.io
and whatever others he made.
Kerimk2 however was mine, but he took over while releasing autoponzi

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:09:56 PM

Christ man, formatting.

Also, your story sounds like absolute BS.
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:13:00 PM

Christ man, formatting.

I assure you that it is not BS.
I don't have time for fomratting and IM sure the people who lost 13 btc don't have time either.
I will be sending out 2.5 btc in the help for this cause (all that I have left, dipping into my cold storage)
TXIDS will be posted here.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:13:22 PM

I am sorry but anyone who would invest any money in a ponzi that you admitted to running that stole money from their investors is an idiot. That is not how you can pay investors back. If you have any person fiat funds or bitcoin funds then you should use that.

Who are moreia's other alt accounts? What proof do you have that they are his alts?

Christ man, formatting.

Bingo and bingo
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:16:14 PM

Looks like you just doxed moreia, or should I say flickedswitch. Lots of info out there linked to that Skype handle. It's definitely moreia.

mrhank

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:20:10 PM

Christ man, formatting.

I don't have time for fomratting and IM sure the people who lost 13 btc don't have time either.
I will be sending out 2.5 btc in the help for this cause (all that I have left, dipping into my cold storage)

where are you going to send 2.5 BTC? are you planning to refund investors?
mrhank

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:23:05 PM

Christ man, formatting.

and do you have database of the investors from that round? site is down, so can't really see the addresses etc.
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:34:13 PM

I am sorry but anyone who would invest any money in a ponzi that you admitted to running that stole money from their investors is an idiot. That is not how you can pay investors back. If you have any person fiat funds or bitcoin funds then you should use that.

Who are moreia's other alt accounts? What proof do you have that they are his alts?

Christ man, formatting.

Bingo and bingo
All the ponzi accounts related to autoponzi, nextponzi, and bitcoinponzi.io have all been made by him, I don't know of his alts, but im sure he has lots.
Kerimk2 was our other alt as well
I will be paying out funds from my PERSONAL profits from other programming jobs. I am in the same hole as the investors, I am responsible in paying out 13 btc, which is lots of money.
Quickseller, making a ponzi makes a LOT of fees from profit, and if you have any other suggestions that would be good. Dice sites for example are a huge market, so it would be impossible to get large exposure and also make a profit since hte house edge is only 1 or 2%
Ponzis on the other hand have a 5% fee, and zero risk on the operators part.
If a trusted member or escrow would like to run this "charity" escrow (I would provide the code and you can check it, install it and be completely seperate from me). You could own the blockchain wallet, and I would have zero affiliation with the wallet or the hosting site that you would run it on.
I really would like to get the investors funds back and am trying my hardest to clear this.
Do not trust ANYTHING from flickedswitch or moreia in the future.
This is the ponzi address which moreia stole from: https://blockchain.info/address/1NeXTV2saPTQvVYo937MTbipuxYYYXaV8p
I will be paying back all inputs to that address
First TX paid back to some investors, total of 2.5 paid back
https://blockchain.info/tx/bb702c38cd38b9fde73b27903870c44c9ee165b6d99e4d8e025408ddabff2fbe
All these have been taken from the deposit address, site is down I know.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:36:22 PM

Do you have any other alts that you have not disclosed? If so can you admit to them being your alts and have them post here?
P2PHash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:37:18 PM

I just received my investment in nextponzi back:
https://blockchain.info/tx/bb702c38cd38b9fde73b27903870c44c9ee165b6d99e4d8e025408ddabff2fbe

Wiliam seems really honest and I feel for him being scammed by that guy :/
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:38:39 PM

Do you have any other alts that you have not disclosed? If so can you admit to them being your alts and have them post here?
I myself don't have any, but I can't say the same thing for moreia.
Kerimk2 and williamj2543 are the only accounts I have control over (I dont even know if he changed the password to kerimk2).
Thank you for the vouch p2phash, I hope people can beleive me and know that I am telling the truth,

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
thompete

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:38:53 PM

I just received my investment in nextponzi back:

Wiliam seems really honest and I feel for him being scammed by that guy :/

You should probably have not invested in the first place in ponzis.

SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:39:30 PM

Evidence is NO WHERE NEAR enough to remove neg feedback, it shall remain  Smiley
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:42:30 PM

Christ man, formatting.

Bingo and bingo
All the ponzi accounts related to autoponzi, nextponzi, and bitcoinponzi.io have all been made by him, I don't know of his alts, but im sure he has lots.
Kerimk2 was our other alt as well
I will be paying out funds from my PERSONAL profits from other programming jobs. I am in the same hole as the investors, I am responsible in paying out 13 btc, which is lots of money.
Quickseller, making a ponzi makes a LOT of fees from profit, and if you have any other suggestions that would be good. Dice sites for example are a huge market, so it would be impossible to get large exposure and also make a profit since hte house edge is only 1 or 2%
Ponzis on the other hand have a 5% fee, and zero risk on the operators part.
If a trusted member or escrow would like to run this "charity" escrow (I would provide the code and you can check it, install it and be completely seperate from me). You could own the blockchain wallet, and I would have zero affiliation with the wallet or the hosting site that you would run it on.
I really would like to get the investors funds back and am trying my hardest to clear this.
Do not trust ANYTHING from flickedswitch or moreia in the future.
This is the ponzi address which moreia stole from: https://blockchain.info/address/1NeXTV2saPTQvVYo937MTbipuxYYYXaV8p
I will be paying back all inputs to that address
First TX paid back to some investors, total of 2.5 paid back
All these have been taken from the deposit address, site is down I know.

How about this one, do I get my investment back?Huh

https://blockchain.info/tx/86e500c12af5e2123da28f489da62ab6a7409d66d44a1bc50661d532072d1e82
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:44:48 PM

Evidence is NO WHERE NEAR enough to remove neg feedback, it shall remain  Smiley
Of course, do as you wish, when the 13 btc is paid back you can all remove it.
As for this:
https://blockchain.info/tx/86e500c12af5e2123da28f489da62ab6a7409d66d44a1bc50661d532072d1e82
This payment is VERY old and no scamming happened in that round.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:49:51 PM

Moreia=flickedswitch=Spodermen

Unsurprising, since this has been pretty obvious for a while, at least there is solid proof now.

https://archive.today/0nZbj
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 11:52:17 PM

Moreia=flickedswitch=Spodermen

Unsurprising, since this has been pretty obvious for a while, at least there is solid proof now.

https://archive.today/0nZbj
Thank you for pointing out spoderman, he alos has a username called Regular Guy on hacked forums who was advertising as well
http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=2263165
Anyone else have moreia alts?

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 11:53:49 PM

TheGamber is an alt of Spoodermen therefore he is an alt of moreia
Parazonium

Activity: 140

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:39:19 AM

Of course, do as you wish, when the 13 btc is paid back you can all remove it.
As for this:
This payment is VERY old and no scamming happened in that round.

I was one of the first investors in that round and wasn't paid, though I should've been, even acknowledged by you or your business partner, who promised to refund us falsely not paid out investors:

Tx_IDs of investments:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7c71bbf7029efd6e4ab24dc7901187844bb8ed9e04fb972c32cff51e3f0ca1fa
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/f9d45e279cacb152c5198680777f69ad232385b0bdedda892fc1155b3cb97fa7
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/1fde6df09a3e32fd4600f91ad5cbdf76206829f818c6ea9251bd0dbca7faef7b
https://blockchain.info/de/tx/1ecb83473ec78f2e3c82e6b02da57af0b54d17a20733bf40288294cd04b7d2be

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: