Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:31:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS ] Fully Automated Ponzi Script / Gambling Site  (Read 1091 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:19:43 AM

Do you understand that your script can potentially help scammer steal money from innocent investors? If so they why are you continuing to sell it?

Not only can they but more often then not they actually do. I have not seen one ponzi site that has lasted more then two weeks without scamming.
DoubleMyCoins! (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:24:22 PM

This is legal or illegal? How much for the script?

This is simply a script which takes action based on the blockchain network, which is worldwide.

Different locations have different laws. It's up to participants to determine whether or not they should join in.

I'm still taking offers by PM.

Do you understand that your script can potentially help scammer steal money from innocent investors? If so they why are you continuing to sell it?

Not only can they but more often then not they actually do. I have not seen one ponzi site that has lasted more then two weeks without scamming.

That's like saying people who manufacture guns can potentially help criminals steal or kill. I'm not responsible for other people's actions. However, I am ignoring offers from obviously untrustworthy persons (new accts with negative rating etc.).

Edit: some people have been asking for a DEMO. I'll see if I can set something up.
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:56:00 PM

Whats the price range.
May the design be improved when I buy the script?
Other currencies?
How does the admin panel look like?
May I add an refferal system?
DEMO?
I may be interested if the price is fair (Not more than 0.3 btc, as the design and first looks too classic/old)
Looking for a design or script like weeklyponzi.com or 24hourponzi.com

Thanks! PM or post

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 11:23:52 AM

This is legal or illegal? How much for the script?

It may be legal until It is Paying which can't be true as They all turns Scam. Lol..
By the way what is the price for the Ponzi script ??

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: