Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CharityPonzi - 125% - all fees repaid to scammed investors  (Read 905 times)
williamj2543 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 02:51:33 AM

Well, its me, and you guys know me as the secondary owner of autoponzi, fastponzi, and bitcoinponzi.
If you haven't heard what happened, check my recent posts and my trust.
My partner ran away with 13 btc, and is gone with his money while I'm taking shit for what he did.
Is it fair that I took the blame? No, but I have a liability to pay this amount back, as a trusted member here (until now)
I have already dipped into MY pockets and paid 2.5 to some investors, and I need to repay the next ~10 btc back.
Its either this, or they get nothing, since there is no way I can obtain that much money.
I am doing this to regain the trust on my account, prove everyone that im not a scammer, and pay the scammed investors back.
Site will be up soon, will be fully automatic, and will pay out.
If a trusted escrow could step up and hook up his wallet to the place where fees go, that would be optimal in gaining trust.
So the rules, minimum 0.01 btc maximum 1.5 btc, 125% payouts when the next person sends (you all know how these things work), and 5% will be taken as a fee from the payout amount, and given to the escrow address
Address and site will launch soon.(within an hour or so)

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:55:11 AM

yeah , your 'partner' .. sure .. running another scam to add on the scammed amount ?
james.lent

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:58:04 AM

You can keep that amount you scammed me , take your family out for dinner or some shit with it.
If you're gonna run another ponzi to pay us back, i rather not have the refunds as it's ripped off from others again.
P2PHash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:59:02 AM

You can keep that amount you scammed me , take your family out for dinner or some shit with it.
If you're gonna run another ponzi to pay us back, i rather not have the refunds as it's ripped off from others again.

So why are you playing them?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:59:19 AM

Honestly this is not a good way to repay investors, and I would advise anyone to stay away. You should have at least 1.7 BTC from moreia as payment for the privilege to resell your script, plus the 20% he was giving you (you stated that he was selling a lot, so in theory you should have a lot from commissions). You should also have funds from the "fees" from your "honest" ponzi's you were running before moreia robbed you.
james.lent

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:01:23 AM

donations to others if i lose. i dont complain for losing, but op's a scammer , he'll do it again.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:01:55 AM

I clicked out of curiosity, expecting "Charity-Ponzi" to benefit an actual charity.

williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:02:27 AM

yeah , your 'partner' .. sure .. running another scam to add on the scammed amount ?
I have proved many times (others have realised as well) that moreia and his many alts have been involved in this.
I have no intention to scam, and have already paid back some money, as much as I could.
I want to repay the community, why can't you see this. I have 2 choices, run away with zero funds (and without my 2.5 btc paid back), and a bad account. If I pay this back, i prove again that I was trustworthy just like before, and you all get your money (almost 2000$) back.
Honestly this is not a good way to repay investors, and I would advise anyone to stay away. You should have at least 1.7 BTC from moreia as payment for the privilege to resell your script, plus the 20% he was giving you (you stated that he was selling a lot, so in theory you should have a lot from commissions). You should also have funds from the "fees" from your "honest" ponzi's you were running before moreia robbed you.
You see, this money I got from our partnership (and many other things) was put into the money I paid back to the investors. I didn't need to do this, I'm not the one who ran away. The fees from the ponzi also went into this 2.5 btc, which were not stolen funds, all was made honestly.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
P2PHash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:03:12 AM

donations to others if i lose. i dont complain for losing, but op's a scammer , he'll do it again.

You play only to donate your bitcoins? Otherwise if you want to win, you'd be ripping off others!
james.lent

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:05:10 AM

You play only to donate your bitcoins? Otherwise if you want to win, you'd be ripping off others!

already lost in excess of 2 btc in this few days for bad timings, did i ever complain ? i just like the trill of it. lol. if you wanna trust  williamj2543 go ahead. you mite be his alt for all we know  Roll Eyes
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:07:06 AM

You knew exactly what you were doing with this ponzi SCAM.

http://gyazo.com/e79cb94eacbcda9611ae3284f790c055

Your plan was to be dishonest from the start. Have people you know invest first, so that they get paid and other gets screwed? Don't try to play the good guy that got played by his partner. You're a scammer, plain and simple.

If you're really honest, do more web work until you can pay everyone. Don't expect it through some bogus charity ponzi.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:08:04 AM

Your plan was to be dishonest from the start. Have people you know invest first, so that they get paid and other gets screwed? Don't try to play the good guy that got played by his partner. You're a scammer, plain and simple.

If you're really honest, do more web work until you can pay everyone. Don't expect it through some bogus charity ponzi.

I agree, starting another ponzi isn't the way to solve this...

williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:09:58 AM

How would we solve it then? It would take months of work to pay for this with web work, and by then it wouldn't matter because my account is trashed, and no one would work with me. The only way to fix this is to PROVE I'm trustworthy, and pay back my 10 btc.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
james.lent

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:12:50 AM

How would we solve it then? It would take months of work to pay for this with web work, and by then it wouldn't matter because my account is trashed, and no one would work with me. The only way to fix this is to PROVE I'm trustworthy, and pay back my 10 btc.

take a fiat loan from your family & friends, buy those coins and re-pay. simple as that. or get a real fcuking job atleast.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:20:18 AM

You see, this money I got from our partnership (and many other things) was put into the money I paid back to the investors. I didn't need to do this, I'm not the one who ran away. The fees from the ponzi also went into this 2.5 btc, which were not stolen funds, all was made honestly.
The way you described things, you were making a lot more then 2.5 BTC (actually .8 BTC if you count the 1.7 he paid you at first) from your partnership. Maybe your standards are different then mine.

Like I said a better way would be to use your persona fiat based assets if you do not have any more bitcoin. (or as mentioned above take out a fiat based loan)
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:25:24 AM

The way you described things, you were making a lot more then 2.5 BTC (actually .8 BTC if you count the 1.7 he paid you at first) from your partnership. Maybe your standards are different then mine.

Like I said a better way would be to use your persona fiat based assets if you do not have any more bitcoin. (or as mentioned above take out a fiat based loan)
Im not letting my personal life getting into this, I'm not taking a loan, this isn't my wrongdoing. He never paid me the full 1.7 btc, we got to around 1.1 before this partnership.
If you want to get the communities money back, please help me with this. I could just leave right now, and all that you would have is a couple negative points on a random guy on the internet.
I am not going to do this because I have morals and know that this money should be returned. I've already put 2.5 btc of MY OWN MONEY into this.
I repeat my previous statements. I could have just sat there and done nothing, and this scam wouldn't be related to me. I told everyone that I was involved because I thought the community would help me with this problem that was not in my control.
By simply gambling, we could EASILY pay back this 10 btc through fees. If we reach a total of a fifth of the volume of weeklyponzi.com, we could pay this back.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
james.lent

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:27:52 AM

Im not letting my personal life getting into this, I'm not taking a loan, this isn't my wrongdoing. He never paid me the full 1.7 btc, we got to around 1.1 before this partnership.
If you want to get the communities money back, please help me with this. I could just leave right now, and all that you would have is a couple negative points on a random guy on the internet.
I am not going to do this because I have morals and know that this money should be returned. I've already put 2.5 btc of MY OWN MONEY into this.
I repeat my previous statements. I could have just sat there and done nothing, and this scam wouldn't be related to me. I told everyone that I was involved because I thought the community would help me with this problem that was not in my control.
By simply gambling, we could EASILY pay back this 10 btc through fees. If we reach a total of a fifth of the volume of weeklyponzi.com, we could pay this back.

I've already put 2.5 btc of MY OWN MONEY into this.

stop saying this , it's not your own money. those monies belongs to the players who got scammed by you.

edit: and what makes you think your family and friends wont get involved ? matter of time till its spread to them. dox in progress.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:34:44 AM

Well the thing is if you really did not intend on scamming and you are the original owner of this account (I am doubtful about the former and am on the fence about the later), then you likely did not take care to hide your identity on here nor on the sites you opened. You have admitted to being behind what is likely illegal gambling sites where you live which would give law enforcement probable cause to get past any whois guard/blocks and to get theymos to give up IP information about your account.

Assuming that moreia was really the only one that stole the money, your fingerprints are still on the "gun".

I am not trying to scare you, and I honestly did not have any money "invested" in your scam, however I am giving you the blunt and honest truth.
SimplisticStu

Activity: 154

♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 03:40:18 AM

Well, its me, and you guys know me as the secondary owner of autoponzi, fastponzi, and bitcoinponzi.
If you haven't heard what happened, check my recent posts and my trust.
My partner ran away with 13 btc, and is gone with his money while I'm taking shit for what he did.
Is it fair that I took the blame? No, but I have a liability to pay this amount back, as a trusted member here (until now)
I have already dipped into MY pockets and paid 2.5 to some investors, and I need to repay the next ~10 btc back.
Its either this, or they get nothing, since there is no way I can obtain that much money.
I am doing this to regain the trust on my account, prove everyone that im not a scammer, and pay the scammed investors back.
Site will be up soon, will be fully automatic, and will pay out.
If a trusted escrow could step up and hook up his wallet to the place where fees go, that would be optimal in gaining trust.
So the rules, minimum 0.01 btc maximum 1.5 btc, 125% payouts when the next person sends (you all know how these things work), and 5% will be taken as a fee from the payout amount, and given to the escrow address
Address and site will launch soon.(within an hour or so)

You missed out nextponzi.com, are you losing track of them all  Huh

I would like to add that the reason I didn't take the thought of running a ponzi by myself seriously was that I did not have the skills to get this off the ground and advertise it.
I did not have access to any of the accounts used for our ponzis:
autoponzi
nextponzi
bitcoinponzi.io
and whatever others he made.
Kerimk2 however was mine, but he took over while releasing autoponzi

GLBrim

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:46:12 AM

oh look... a Sr. Member just ruined his account  Cheesy