Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:38:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 The Year Bitcoin Rebooted  (Read 1357 times)
cryptopick (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 03:34:17 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB69jTh6C3A&feature=youtu.be

The fastest way to recover what we have lost is to start fresh and build strong, 2015 may just be the year BTC reinvents itself to the world. All these ideas are based on years of watching the Bitcoin space , keep in mind that they are personal opinions and are open to discussion.

Thanks

-Trevor Laird
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:26:56 AM

Our personal opinion might not be same, but we all can agree on one thought that we need a fresh start. The bitcoin community needs to come out of this cold time and have some moments of their own. Need some fresh ideas and investments.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:29:24 AM

Our personal opinion might not be same, but we all can agree on one thought that we need a fresh start. The bitcoin community needs to come out of this cold time and have some moments of their own. Need some fresh ideas and investments.

Not just ideas, but serious acceptances and exposure is what can revive BTC to its deserved value which nobody knows...

Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 01:17:45 PM

One good thing happening at this moment is that right now it's a good chance to grab the coins as such low price. People have been lamenting how they have missed the opportunity, how unfair the coin distribution was but never did they realize it's never too late. Btw, I just bought some today

Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:33:01 PM

2015 The Year Bitcoin Rebooted

I prefer the reset of financial system.  Roll Eyes nothing to loose, all debt everywhere here
H.W.Z

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:44:44 PM

One good thing happening at this moment is that right now it's a good chance to grab the coins as such low price. People have been lamenting how they have missed the opportunity, how unfair the coin distribution was but never did they realize it's never too late. Btw, I just bought some today
if most ppl like u, the bitcoin will skyrocket! I can't wait to see!

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:15:58 PM

There is no way to restart it. We don't have a magical stick to create debtless world financial system. The most possible thing to do is adopt Bitcoin to global economy faster.
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:21:21 PM

I'd like to see the dev team come up with some tweaks to make it faster etc
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:45:07 PM

Every one keeps talking about good times...

As long as you can't convice the majority of non tech/average joe's people to accept and use Bitcoin it will only be used by a small amount of people.

Ask non tech people what they know about Bitcoin... They say hacks, theft, exchange owner runs with 600K btc, hidden drug markets, etc.
cryptopick (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:50:30 PM

Lots of good opinions , I think everyone has a consensus that change and evolution is needed within the space.
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:22:29 PM

Every one keeps talking about good times...

As long as you can't convice the majority of non tech/average joe's people to accept and use Bitcoin it will only be used by a small amount of people.

Ask non tech people what they know about Bitcoin... They say hacks, theft, exchange owner runs with 600K btc, hidden drug markets, etc.

Yeah I agree! but thats what media covers!! We have to educate ppl about BTC n its benifits! Hopefully it becomes popular by this time around ...next year!

arvindr

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:25:58 PM

I think that is totally upto the miners and the number of nodes hosted. The developers can't really help increase the speed.
Off chain might be something cool to have.

Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 11:03:33 PM

To make what faster, exactly?

Bitcoin is already the fastest payment system in the world. Currently, nothing beats payments in 1 or 2 seconds, regardless if it's face-to-face or the other side of the planet.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
doof

Activity: 765
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 11:50:59 PM

To make what faster, exactly?

Bitcoin is already the fastest payment system in the world. Currently, nothing beats payments in 1 or 2 seconds, regardless if it's face-to-face or the other side of the planet.
10 mins confirmations time is by design.  Its a *reasonable* amount of time for the network to sync to stop double spending.
ensurance982

Activity: 518

Trust me!

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:26:13 AM

I also believe that we've just witnessed a long (no pun intended) needed palette-cleansing with the recent drop in price. This way we can really start 2015 off as the year of sustainable, slow but steady Bitcoin growth! I like this idea a lot!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
cryptopick (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:32:47 AM

I also believe that we've just witnessed a long (no pun intended) needed palette-cleansing with the recent drop in price. This way we can really start 2015 off as the year of sustainable, slow but steady Bitcoin growth! I like this idea a lot!

I agree completely with this!
eXoJack

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:45:25 AM

2015 will the year of bitcoin
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:27:53 AM

until now is being a good year in the bitcoin enviroment although it is not being so in price
manipulation is really bad...
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:50:50 AM

until now is being a good year in the bitcoin enviroment although it is not being so in price
manipulation is really bad...
Correct but this manipulation down isn't done by know nothings. This is a calculated attempt by those in the know so they can scoop at a discount and be prepared for the market turn around. The comedy of laughs is on borrowed time and the turn around is gonna come sooner than most think, so there'll be a squeeze on the shorts when they're ready. You can't possibly think that the short gaming can go on any further w/ the market being oversold severely and the big shots waiting to turn the corner, esp on the heels of the timed newest development that came out earlier to give people a sign of the times. The market dynamic is changing and the stability in price recently should give anyone pause that something is up. Remember the price turns around fast and leaves people with their pants down.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:04:09 AM

Actually 2015 would be the most important year of the Bitcoin : Live or Die.

There is no everlasting bear nor does it always bull, so, live or die.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: