Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huge blame put on me, what should I do?  (Read 355 times)
williamj2543 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 04:07:43 AM

Hello,
If you want to know more about this problem please check my recent posts.
I was partnered up with moreia, and he ran away with 13 btc, and now I am taking the blame for it. I have reached into my personal wallet to pay back 2.5 btc, this was MY money and didn't have to be paid back. I did this to be honest, and to help. I could have stayed in the shadows and let this all blow over, but I came out and told what happened.
I understand how people are mad that 13 btc is gone (balance is now ~10 since I paid back), but it seems they don't want to be paid back.
I offered to set up another ponzi (this time with my REAL account) and pay him back with the fees, but no one wants this.
There is no other way for me to pay back this money, and either people don't automatically shout me down, or people help me, and eventually we can get their money back.
I feel extremely depressed about this, and I just don't know how people are so reluctant to help. I proved that moreia was taking part of this.
What should I do? Report this to the police? Where would I send this info and would they do anything with bitcoin?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
babaquara

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 06:04:16 AM

don't trust ponzi people, they eve eat themselves
cyrusb

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 06:05:24 AM

You should take the blame. The crime cannot be done without your help. From the beginning you and your partner are planning to scam the people.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: