Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RELISTED ON BTCT.CO] Bitcoin Racing Syndicate. [CLAIM PROCESS UNDERWAY]  (Read 13916 times)
ColdHardMetal

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2012, 09:11:32 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hello all,

Over the last period we earned enough from investments to get us back into a positive position of BTC operating funds over BTC raised from share sales, to the tune of 2.88012702 BTC. We had some vet bills this time around which is why results are a bit lower than we might have wished.

Half of that was paid as dividends today, so 1.44006351 BTC, or 0.00009928 BTC to 14505 shares.

The remainder will be added to our growth fund, which we are basically holding on to at this point, while we see what happens with the current market situation.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.17 (MingW32)

iQEcBAEBAgAGBQJQYsalAAoJEARo9Uq+rKm9KvAH/Rgo1OOlY0tGpsRMJmLCIKZb
W4T+kUFTugSQc1+I51Wi1cYmELIwrxUBL+OpqC2/nFCM3bkVHKXwm4mWd3PrXiJf
ca5bOj9GcqTodoLhkb7wZWrBV+hPogQ1dbO2P7z9a6ir7L1TYUTnfSOsIU2IytM3
be8IVJKkWFAs+rrmNkWgR+Zw8BLJeWfQTwyjz8nSiAOytWoK/TwKdiqc8SiPDiVa
QcSd82aHu0leH+Yy82VTJcTIcNj2nt8R1haC4gwbIehNo2kyfJdiR8h1oFWC7G6V
sHj9fyJ0CtNE5nA1Cm2E5Lc/KshO1LM1i2NauUE57QB1ulMjoWb9ueXswKME68o=
=3EYm
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 10:59:21 AM

Suggestion:

Forget about the possible extra return of holding any excess BTC in BTC ventures on GLBSE or anywhere else, but keep it in a cold-wallet until the time has come to put the money to work in a racing syndicate. The possible extra return on the excess BTC is too small compared to the possible risk (as you have experienced in the past month).
Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2012, 06:51:10 AM

Sunday races at Sale we had 2 runners.

http://youtu.be/Ifns3ZxwjPg  Greysynd Rock  2nd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHgSXSQXh7Y  Royal Stealth 5th

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2012, 02:39:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJBaqXbLBw0  Nice 2nd for Royal Stealth on Sunday. A win isnt too far away

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2012, 11:04:45 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2012, 02:43:25 AM by Bitcoin Oz

I think it's time for people to send in their shareholder info to bitcoinracingsyndicate@gmail.com

The bitcoin assets we held we cant claim on untill Nefario sends us the csv and shareholder info so we can claim on the issuers.

We held shares in KRAKEN which recently dissolved and Patrick Harnett paid back 50%. Also had 100 MOORE shares which I am acting on with friedcat. 

I have lost considerable personal funds in this GLBSE debacle as I owned a considerable amount of BITCOINRS shares. I will not be claiming the majority of my shares and they will be placed last in any case. I will adjust my personal holdings to support the NAV.

On the positive side we still own $3000 worth of greyhounds and we did get some bitcoins back from glbse. I used those to back LITECOINRS-PT which is still operating on litecoinglobal.

I am considering issuing a new asset on btct.co and transferring shareholders an equivalent number of shares that they held in BITCOINRS. I will not be issuing myself shares except 5% of any new shares sold as management, so that will reduce outstanding shares to under 3-4000.

I have basically written off 10-11000 of my own shares. If you had BITCOINRS shares please email us. I will leave the claims process open untill the 30th Nov and after that you will have to wait for Nefario.

Is this an acceptable plan ?

Edit

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap5R4XKV12_YdGNNRUtRZHVTTFc2aVFPZWtmUlJHTVE#gid=0  I jut did some back of the envelope calculations on the approximate holdings value that still backs the shares. The "Shares Issued has some significant leeway. Management held upwards of 14 000 shares in the old asset when it closed.

The NAV I am aiming for is .05 which was the original issue price.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 05:43:52 AM

http://youtu.be/mkpvqYEsL6s  Greysynd Rock 3rd yesterday.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2012, 09:27:28 PM

The good news of the day is that we are starting to see GLBSE send back shareholder info and we are in the process of claiming any shares we owned as the info comes in.

Once I get the data I will have to email everyone on the list.

Anyone owning BITCOINRS can join BTCT.co and redeem them soon. The asset only needs 1 more yes vote to be approved.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 06:57:29 AM

The asset is now approved on the new exchange. Now awaiting shareholder infos from Nefario to both claim stocks Bitcoinrs was holding and transfer shares to Bitcoinrs shareholders.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 01:15:36 PM

The new trading strategy will be pretty restrictive on what I will invest in. Unless it is an actual company or has hard assets such as gold and silver I wont be touching it. I wont touch perpetual mining bonds and other mining companies will only be held for long enough to trade the spread for a profit. Theres a only a few shares that is possible on.

The majority of money raised will be either held as cash or used to support the NAV/U. Rather than invest in other companies its better to buy back shares in BitcoinRS.

These trading rules have worked well on litecoinglobal.

I was looking at cryptostocks today and there is only 1 stock/fund that fits the criteria,being an actual company with a proven business model. Havelock investments only has mining stocks so that is also out of the picture. One of the shares that has done well is LTC-GLOBAL itself.

Have a good day Smiley

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 01:57:33 PM

Congrats on getting approved. Wink

I noticed you have 800 outstanding shares pre-trading, kinda makes me shy away a bit. Best of luck!

Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 01:59:44 PM

I noticed you have 800 outstanding shares pre-trading, kinda makes me shy away a bit.

Would guess those are the ones for the pass-though on LTC-GLOBAL.

Plus he SHOULD have (before long) outstanding shares equal to the ones held by investors on GLBSE.  Bear in mind this isn't a new issue - it's the transfer of one from GLBSE, so it WILL already have a load of outstanding shares which willl not be sold via market.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 02:05:04 PM

I guessed it was something of the sort. It'll be interesting to see how the interaction between the exchanges goes as well as the transfer from GLBSE. Interesting times to be sure. Wink

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 03:12:32 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2012, 03:45:29 PM by Bitcoin Oz

I noticed you have 800 outstanding shares pre-trading, kinda makes me shy away a bit. Best of luck!

400 shares belong to the LitecoinRS passthrough,which determines its value. 400 belong to a previous shareholder.

The only other major shareholder apart from management had 2000 shares. You can see in the spreadsheet the NAV/U will be above .05 issue price even if we have 7-8000 shares outstanding. The asset on BTCT.co needs to exist because it has existing shareholders and I dont want to manage the asset via email.

I previously owned the vast majority of shares in this asset and will not claim an amount of shares that lowers the NAV past .05 
Once all previous shareholders have claimed my shares will be issued such that the NAV will not be below the issue price.

The asset has already achieved its goals of owning greyhounds, which is the main point of it. If it never sells another share we have enough greyhounds to last for the next 5 years.

The cryptocoin income helps offset the fall of fiat value and pays some dividends. This purpose isnt to be a high dividend stock but to pay some dividends. Please dont make the mistake of investing thinking this is a high dividend asset. Its better than no dividends.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 03:48:21 PM

tl;dr wait till all the claims are in and there wont be many shares for sale on the market.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 04:10:53 PM

Quote from: blog.glbse.com
Nov 22 / 5:28am  Issers who have been given lists so far
by James McCarthy

GIGAMINING
BITBOND
YABMC
FPGAMINING
PUREMINING
YARR
COGNITIVE
BTC-MINING
ZETA-MINING
IBB

These lists are not 100% complete, users who have not claimed their GLBSE account, and users who have not returned the double payment of bitcoin have not been included.

I'm still currently working with users who have lost their login details and issuer lists.

BITCOINRS owned about 20 BTC-MINING shares and some COGNITIVE as well as NASTY and 100 MOORE.

There will obviously be income accrued from the past few weeks since glbse shut down. Should be able to recover over 150btc from these. It almost puts us back at the 50% Cryptocoin and 50% Fiat ratio in the original contract.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2012, 04:36:26 PM

I wonder how many former GLBSE asset issuers will now lawyer up and make it as difficult as humanly possible to claim your assets back?
Gigamining can afford good lawyers and one wonders how much of their assets funds they are using to cover their own ass.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2012, 03:14:19 AM

BitcoinRS received this comment on btct.co

"Anonymous voted NO with comment: Issuer is partner/owner of scam called GLBSE. Issuer shilled for scammer Cryptoxchange. Issuer stole witcoin from founder. Asset exploits animals."

Firstly you are too piss weak to use your actual name.
Secondly I owned witcoin.com and paid the hosting. The developer still owes the users 400 bitcoins.
Cryptoxchange is not a scam,sorry. The owner being sick and unable to run it  /= scammer.
Greysynd does not exploit anything.

If you are going to make such unfounded allegations at least identify yourself. An stop with the lies.

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 03:20:52 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2012, 03:43:11 AM by Bitcoin Oz

Royal Stealth won for us yesterday in Sale.

He's been looking in winning form for the last few races. Video to come.

http://youtu.be/68KH0JSm8ao  Enjoy Cheesy

Bitcoin Oz (OP)

Wat

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 06:15:28 AM

Ive asked for the BitcoinRS asset to be moved from the stock section to the fund section on btct.co because it is closer to its purpose which is to hold assets. Its not a company so it shouldnt be a "stock"

ciuciu
Donator

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2012, 01:39:11 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2012, 01:59:16 AM by ciuciu

People just remember, this person is a SCAMMER. He was a partner in GLBSE, and they defrauded a lot of people, myself included. The only reason he hasn't got the scammer tag is because some of the mods were also involved.
Is this direct enough for you, OZ scammer?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: