Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2015 Kialara Labyrinth: Production Update  (Read 11297 times)
LazerViking

Activity: 261
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:12:34 AM

I think these Kialara coins look great.  Any chance you'll be making one with silver in the future for us precious metals bugs?

It would be epic if it were made of silver 999 fine.

Shocked

Think the price will go up epically too, they're big you see Wink

Yup I can see that.  Grin

Smoothie, Ognasty...

These new 2015 coins do have an element of silver.  The 5 balls for the game are actually .999 fine silver

To be honest that was enough for me.  I bought three of them.

Silver balls + crazy puzzle game = awesome

Only the first 700 have silver balls, the rest of the 2500 will be black ceramic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LazerViking

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:43:04 AM

Smoothie, Ognasty...

These new 2015 coins do have an element of silver.  The 5 balls for the game are actually .999 fine silver

Only the first 700 have silver balls, the rest of the 2500 will be black ceramic

You had me at silver balls.  I ordered both years.

Haha
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 03:58:39 AM

Smoothie, Ognasty...

You had me at silver balls.  I ordered both years.

Haha

lol silver balls. Nice I will have both years.

Thanks Kialara!

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Kialara (OP)

Activity: 549
Merit: 788

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 08:10:24 AM

Lazer, Og, thanks for the orders. Smoothie, thanks for the “original”, “hand carved” Smoothie Swag. It is a memorable work and truly one of a kind!
Kialara (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:57:00 AM

This evening I was notified that the engraved metal plates have passed quality inspection, and will be shipping out on Monday. I'm still waiting on photos from the production facility, although I was assured they are of the same quality as the samples. I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently, so I want to deliver the news here as I receive it. I'll post another update once I receive the photos/tracking info. If everything goes smoothly from here, I expect to begin shipping these 2015 pieces next Friday, or the Monday following.

When I listed these for sale, I had already ordered all parts needed - many of which I already had in my possession. I never expected this one order to hold things up for an additional two weeks. Thank you again to everyone for your patience and understanding. I plan to send an email update to all buyers tomorrow, as I know they will not all read this post.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:11:23 AM

The Kialara Labyrinth looks quite good, great work Kialara.

Are the first 700 with silver sold out yet?

{ BitSpill }
SargeR33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 06:53:54 AM

I can't see any reason why there is a limitation on people outside of the US. Once its in an envelope and posted, why does it matter how many go out? If buyer pays post, buyer pays for item, buyer provides address, there is essentially no difference in selling 1 or 10 to overseas.

Hopefully someone else builds something similar and can post to Australia.

nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:10:35 PM

I can't see any reason why there is a limitation on people outside of the US. Once its in an envelope and posted, why does it matter how many go out? If buyer pays post, buyer pays for item, buyer provides address, there is essentially no difference in selling 1 or 10 to overseas.

Hopefully someone else builds something similar and can post to Australia.

From personal experience, too much variation in shipping rates. Every time someone wants a bar, you have to get their mailing address, open up your courier's website, load the postage calculation tool, enter your address and their address, compare the available options, write up a message explaining the options, wait for a reply that may or may not come...

I've sent identically-sized packages to the same country several times before, and found that even shipping to a rural vs urban address can double the cost and triple the time.

At least if he's selling in multiples of 5, he'll cut down on the number of "just curious" shipping quotes.

Maybe try to get an Australian group buy on the go?

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
LazerViking

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 07:15:37 PM

This evening I was notified that the engraved metal plates have passed quality inspection, and will be shipping out on Monday. I'm still waiting on photos from the production facility, although I was assured they are of the same quality as the samples. I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently, so I want to deliver the news here as I receive it. I'll post another update once I receive the photos/tracking info. If everything goes smoothly from here, I expect to begin shipping these 2015 pieces next Friday, or the Monday following.

When I listed these for sale, I had already ordered all parts needed - many of which I already had in my possession. I never expected this one order to hold things up for an additional two weeks. Thank you again to everyone for your patience and understanding. I plan to send an email update to all buyers tomorrow, as I know they will not all read this post.

I really appreciate your level of communication.  There is always going to be hiccups, but as long as the customers are informed of the situation and not left in the dark, then we are happy to wait.  Especially knowing that you are being so vigilant, ensuring that the product maintains the high quality standard everyone has come to expect with your work.
skyzer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:50:31 AM

thanks, looking forward to get that item
nicolasgramlich

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 08:57:37 AM

Again, thanks for keeping us up to date. Perfectly fine for me to wait a few weeks more if I'm not left in the dark. Smiley

sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 02:34:02 PM

Really cool coin, indeed.

Just what to ask if you can deliver it into Asia ?

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
Kialara (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:10:27 PM

Really cool coin, indeed.

Just what to ask if you can deliver it into Asia ?

Hi Sukamasoto. Yes, I ship globally. There is a 5 item minimum purchase for international orders. Thanks!
Kialara (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:12:26 PM

Again, thanks for keeping us up to date. Perfectly fine for me to wait a few weeks more if I'm not left in the dark. Smiley

Of course, and thanks for being patient. My parts are scheduled to arrive tomorrow via DHL. I'm going to work through the weekend to get as many orders as I can out early next week.
Kialara (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:14:39 PM

I really appreciate your level of communication.  There is always going to be hiccups, but as long as the customers are informed of the situation and not left in the dark, then we are happy to wait.  Especially knowing that you are being so vigilant, ensuring that the product maintains the high quality standard everyone has come to expect with your work.

Thanks LazerViking, I really appreciate all of my customers! Anxious to start shipping these next week.
SargeR33

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 06:34:41 AM

If anyone in Australia is keen to group buy on one of these, let me know. I don't want more than 1.

Kialara (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 11:59:39 PM

Just an update to let everyone know that the engraved plates arrived today, and these will begin shipping early next week. Thanks!
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 08:14:07 AM

This coin is a work of art!   Grin

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:12:41 AM

This coin is a work of art!   Grin

Can't wait for my both versions Smiley

Kialara (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 06:29:45 AM

Wanted to let everyone know that these begin shipping tomorrow. I should have the first 30 or 40 shipped by Friday, and my goal is to have all orders out by the end of next week. I have some 2014's shipping out this week also if you are still waiting on yours to arrive.

Here's a look at the new Blockr.io plates:

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: