Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jour-cards.com is a site scam  (Read 4496 times)
rinzi (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:26:29 AM

I send amazon gift cards to jour-cards.com  but they did not exchange for me utill now for 10 days
so I see that jour-cards.com is a site scam, and show everyone know that do not exchange or buy somethig on that site
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 02:12:47 PM

did you contact them, did you call them? Smiley
rouday

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 03:54:19 PM

I called them and they told me that your Amazon gift card was expired.

i trust them because they have because they have this:
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a84i911d6

I ordred an E-voucher $40 and i got it in less than 5 min here my proof

From Email: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0774i93eb2

From my Perfect Money Account: http://awesomescreenshot.com/04b4i94111

Go ahead and dont worry
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:29:19 PM

i trust them because they have because they have this:
http://awesomescreenshot.com/0a84i911d6

I ordred an E-voucher $40 and i got it in less than 5 min here my proof

From Email: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0774i93eb2

From my Perfect Money Account: http://awesomescreenshot.com/04b4i94111

Go ahead and dont worry

So you work for them or you are them and you are trying to make us think they are legit... Interesting.
rouday

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:11:34 AM

well it seems they became scamer, i knew some friends they was scamed by them, they purchased some items but didn't recieved any thing since many days.

and whe i said they are not scamer, because i got what i bought, i'm ready to show you all proof, but that was 02 month ago.
Personnaly i will not trade with them again. Becarful.

BTW: it is not fair to put that notice on my profile just because i said what really happened. you have to try me before judging me.

Thank you
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:56:19 AM

So they release other customers' information like that?   Wow - stay away.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BlueDice7

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:45:58 PM

I bought FaceBook likes from Jour Cards two days ago with Bitcoin.

I have sent them many messages asking to confirm my payment and let me know that work has started but since I parted with my cash I have not recieved any communication from them at all.

No reply to emails, contect forms and Skype messages.

I'm pretty sure I've been scammed by Jour Cards.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:48:48 PM

Their whois information is probably fake:

Code:
Registrant Contact
Name: Ksandra Khoury
Organization:
Mailing Address: 13817 NE 40th st bellevue wa, seattle WA 98005 US
Phone: +1.3233005356
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email: jour.mart@gmail.com

Ksandra Khoury has a Facebook profile. The profile only has 2 friends and the profile pic is fake

BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:14:43 PM

Their whois information is probably fake:

Code:
Registrant Contact
Name: Ksandra Khoury
Organization:
Mailing Address: 13817 NE 40th st bellevue wa, seattle WA 98005 US
Phone: +1.3233005356
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email: jour.mart@gmail.com

Ksandra Khoury has a Facebook profile. The profile only has 2 friends and the profile pic is fake

Funny how the person who is on the WHOIS is busy vouching up and down for their website on their Facebook profile.
Omoba

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:09:31 PM

Jour-cards.com is definitely a scammer, I have all the proofs. Only iTunes card seems to be working on his site because its automated, once you send payment, he automatically sends the iTunes voucher to your email, the rest of the items he is selling, is SCAM.

On 08/14/2015, I bought $10 iTunes US via PM from his site which delivered successfully, then on second attempt, I sent him $90 to purchase a $50 AVS Visa US Gift Card and up till now, he has not delivered my AVS US Visa Gift Card.

I have called all his numbers, he answers and then drops the call. I have sent him Whatsapp messages on his Syria number +963 935 606 199, but he only answered once on Sat August 15th and said "Dear Sir, AVS Visa takes time to be activated, please be patient".

Today is September the 5th, that is 21 days after and still no AVS Visa Gift Card has been sent to me. I have reported him to PM and PM said they have contacted him but up till now, he has not sent my item, neither has he contacted me.

I have all the proofs, only that I don't see where to upload them on this site. I have his pictures too, he is on facebook living life with people's ripped off money. I am saying this so that no one will ever purchase any item from him again.

AS HE HAS REFUSED TO REFUND MY $90 PM, SO WILL I PASTE THIS IN ALL E-CURRENCY FORUMS UNTIL HE REPENTS. I'M A NIGERIAN, HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER NOT TO SCAM A NIGERIAN BY NOW!!

Below is the details of his PM account details (my payments via PM to him) and my communication with PM admin concerning this jour-cards.com scam:

08.14.15 11:07    Account    Transfer    -90.00    Sent Payment: 90.00 USD to account U5771304 from U7469644. Batch: 98075030. Memo: AVS $50 Visa Gift Card purchase
08.14.15 10:57    Account    Transfer    -12.00    Sent Payment: 12.00 USD to account U5771304 from U7469644. Batch: 98074215. Memo: iTunes US card delivery service payment

Hello Perfect Money

Now is 6 business days and I havent had a single response from www.jour-cards.com jour.cards@gmail.com U5771304 PM account.

Its obvious he is a scammer and he does not intend to refund my $90 PM - Visa Gift Card exchange.
This is my first time of being scammed by a seller exchanging with your service and it brings bad reputation to you.

To make matters worse, on checkout on jour-cards.com, it says:

Your Order have been Delivered to Jour Cards Store Sales Department.
We are checking your payment if succeeded,System will send item within 5-15 Minutes.
Payment Is Monitored And Authorized By Perfect Money Sales Department. Delivery of Item Will be organized by Merchant partner upon to agreements.
At Your Service 24/7 Perfect Money Sales Department / Jour Cards Store Team

Now I am wondering if PM and jour-cards.com are in business together? I will urge you to look into this now and deal decisively with jour-cards.com so as to avoid further disrepute to your service.

I have gathered enough evidence against jour-cards.com and if this matter is not resolved within 24 hours, I will take further action and make sure jour-cards.com is put out of business completely including making sure his website is shot down.

I want my $90 returned.

Sincerely
Omoba

Date: 23:46 26.08.15 | By OMOBA
OK

I will wait and see. Thanks

Date: 14:04 26.08.15 | By OMOBA
Thanks

Butt he has refused to refund my $90 and he has not replied my messages. I need my money back from jour.cards@gmail.com - jour-cards.com SCAMMER!

He is bringing bad reputation to your service by scamming people online with PM U5771304 account.

Answer:
Dear Customer,

We will take appropriate action if your problem is not resolved within 5 business days.

Best Regards,
Perfect Money Support

Date: 05:24 25.08.15 | By OMOBA
Hello Perfect Money

I write to officially report jour-cards.com virtual currencies/e-services seller.
I purchased a $50 Visa AVS Gift card from this jour-cards.com since the 08.14.15 at 11:07 which he never sent to me and up till now, he has refused to refund my $90 Perfect money.

I have made several attempts and emailed him, I have also sent him Skype and Whatsapp messages but up till now, he has not replied any of my emails and messages.

He shop is online scamming unsuspecting visitors customers and he uses your service PM account U5771304 in making this scams and thereby bringing bad reputation to you.

Kindly help me inform jour-cards.com to kindly return my $90 PM to me for service not rendered or I will be forced to report his service to all e-currency forum and put him out of his business.

Below are the proofs of my transaction with jour-cards.com:

Transfer -90.00
Sent Payment: 90.00 USD to account U5771304 from U7469644.
Batch: 98075030.
Memo: AVS $50 Visa Gift Card purchase

Batch Number 98075030

Thanks for choosing Jour Cards Store,We are checking your payment if succeeded
System will send item within 5-15 minutes.

Jour Cards Team
Mobile USA : +1 32 33 00 53 56
Viber : +1 32 33 00 53 56

Answer:
Dear Customer,

We have notified jour-cards.com to resolve the problem.

Best Regards,
Perfect Money Support
georgenadeer83

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:38:02 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 09:09:52 AM by georgenadeer83

I am George From Jour Cards Store
Sales Dep

Mr Rinzi is claiming that he applied Amazon Gift Cards For Exchange and he was not credited for his cards. Please note that Jour Cards Store cant exchange (Invalid Gift Cards). When any client apply an Amazon gift card we Jour Cards Store contact Amazon.com and ask them about the cards status for exchange. Amazon replied that cards are fake and not purchased from Amazon.com. And about Mr. Omoba case please note and it is cleared on Store ( All purchases you do on Jour Cards Store are monitored by Perfect Money Company)and his case was solved and the payment was refunded as item was out of stock, and i really was surprised why he posted this and showing us as scam if we refunded back.
We Jour Cards Store are always in service and we never have scam activities with clients. Maybe some traders who own stores like to post bad things on a worlwide strong site like Jour Cards Store. However we are reading up in the posts that there are people who tried Jour Cards Store are surprised from Mr. Rinzi Post. However we cleared our vision and we are always happy to provide our service to you 24/7

Thanks for using Jour Cards Store

Regards

George
Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:04:38 PM

Sales Dep

Mr Rinzi is claiming that he applied Amazon Gift Cards For Exchange and he was not credited for his cards. Please note that Jour Cards Store cant exchange (Invalid Gift Cards). When any client apply an Amazon gift card we Jour Cards Store contact Amazon.com and ask them about the cards status for exchange. Amazon replied that cards are fake and not purchased from Amazon.com. And about Mr. Omoba case please note and it is cleared on Store ( All purchases you do on Jour Cards Store are monitored by Perfect Money Company)and his case was solved and the payment was refunded as item was out of stock, and i really was surprised why he posted this and showing us as scam if we refunded back.
We Jour Cards Store are always in service and we never have scam activities with clients. Maybe some traders who own stores like to post bad things on a worlwide strong site like Jour Cards Store. However we are reading up in the posts that there are people who tried Jour Cards Store are surprised from Mr. Rinzi Post. However we cleared our vision and we are always happy to provide our service to you 24/7

Regards

George

From past dealings with this site, I am convinced they are running a scam and everyone should avoid them and tell everyone else to avoid them like the plague.

TLDR: I made a small purchase with them initially, no issues. Made another, but sent the wrong amount of BTC (too much) and when I sent them a request for them to return my money, they said that they no longer accepted BTC, yet the address has still been receiving deposits ever since.   Roll Eyes

https://blockchain.info/address/1MiCdfhs1U6Zp5Sb8bfqBaYD11vVsLALcV  is their deposit address that they claim they do not have control over.

Do remember that a blockchain records all the transactions, and any statements you make that go against what is logged in the chain make you look really, really bad.

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
allforbtc

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:31:18 AM

the site is real scam
Omoba

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:10:47 AM

Sales Dep

Regards

George

George or whoever your name is, I did not receive any refunds of my $90 PM from you, so you are lying and I'm sure you are still scamming people with your fake store. Anyway, this is 2017 and the scam was actually carried out in Sept 2015. I just hope everyone will see this tread and not purchase anything from your fake store again. The iTunes gift card I used to purchase from you which is automated and the only item working on your store (I'm sure may even be a scam by now as well). Nemesis surely have caught up with you. I'm sure soon you will have another fresh store domain to continue with your scam. Scumbag!!
whazwari

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:55:43 AM

i also waiting for jour to exchange my amazon gift card ....

i not sure 72 hours waiting time include sat & sun or working day only .....

now the 4 days and still waiting ....

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: