Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade BTC Short-Term Consistently! Approx. 12 Hours **SCAM**  (Read 5277 times)
zyklawN (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:51:36 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2015, 04:02:51 AM by zyklawN

I DO NOT STAND BEHIND ANY OF THIS.

WE WERE LIED TO AND MONEY WAS LOST.

Discovered to be a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AwesomeTRADER

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:07:31 AM

how do we trust a newbie with 6 activity?

Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:14:40 AM

Simmi is the most advanced trading bot in the world.

LOL sounds more legit to name your advanced bot "Scammy" instead of Simmi  Grin Grin
andre1980

Activity: 436

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:24:52 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2015, 05:34:11 PM by andre1980

SITE is gone.

But the personal info is known by several people and will be given to the authorities.
As it was an investment site, not a usual ponzi (and not advertised as one) there are more ways to get to the owner.

We have working copies of the site and all the info as it was changed it to a gaming site template.

I will update this threat with his info or link to a site that does. (Legal in NL as a private person, as long there is proof)
modcom

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 07:58:27 PM

It seems that the owner of the site has disappeared leaving all of us in the dark. Even the OP of thei thread has gone off radar. ATM, this site has stolen massive amounts of funds from its investors.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 09:17:15 PM

..this will blow up, real soon.

Seems like OP could predict something accurately.

It seems that the owner of the site has disappeared leaving all of us in the dark. Even the OP of thei thread has gone off radar. ATM, this site has stolen massive amounts of funds from its investors.

I just cannot understand the mindset of anyone who would have sent money to this absurdly obvious scam.
 Huh

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
AC~DC

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:28:10 PM

It's really nice the way it worked out. Made several rounds, paid out well then poof!
Came back sweet talked everyone for a few days then everything including the site, coins are gone. Reminds me of xpyponzy, xpyboost, etc
Wonder if they went to the same school...
modcom

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:15:56 AM

Here a return email from Thief,

investing in digital currency is extremely risky.. .much of the coin were lost in high margin trading.. you knew this risk when you invested..
I have made very large amount of partial refunds to the best of my ability to help people recover as best as possible.. I have lost all of my profit.. and my personal coins
If you are already filing civil action against me, that leaves me no choice but to cut off communication with you as your lawyer can diretly contact mine
otherwise I am very disappointed I didn't want things to turn out the way that they did. I did not steal anything from you. It is a very unfortunate situation. As I have stated, I am doing the best I can in this bad turn of events, at any rate I will no longer be in contact with you. all communication must be done through attorney at this point and I cannot refund any amount partial or whole to you as you have already begun the process and I am advised to take no action at this point.

Kind regards

What a piece O shit. I have his personal info. He's not very safe atm...

modcom

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:45:03 AM

More return emails,

I have made a very large amount of partial refunds.

I carry at all times

call me.. my wife.. talk to anybody about me.. i will press charges

if i see you approach me.. i will not hesitiate as you have already made threats to me

if you are trying to get your money.. and you think you can threaten me... i am in no way intimidated.. continue to threaten me.. you will recieve not even the time of day from me.. think about what it is you want.. to threaten me yeilds you nothing...

And another,

I will send a partial refund of 1 btc to you if we agree to consider this matter solved.

And one more,

I am extremely accurate. I am extremely quick to anger. I am extremely violent. You have made several threats to me. As i said I am in no way intimidated. If you choose to approach me, I will consider it an attempt to cause me harm and I will not hesitate. You are absolutely welcome to do whatever you wish and make your own choices as you are a grown man. As far as any digital coins, I do not have much of anything. So talking to me will in no way accomplish what you want. If you do not want a partial refund, and you think that investing in high margin trading in digital currency is not risky, I'm not sure there is much else to talk about.

regards,

He has no threats from me. I informed of the fact that I will be traveling soon and might stop by with my Family to say hello. I think he misconstrued my meaning. There are real world lessons to be taught and we need to teach them. Its like being a missionary. Only in the Real World...

modcom

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 02:56:32 AM

I have to go finish packing for my trip. Meeting up with the Family before I go visit some friends.

Here's his last response,

you must be psychotic... you invested in high margin trading of crypto, this is very risky, you, myself, and others lost some coins.. almost all have been given a partial refund.. you are not reasonable and refuse.. you think you can intimidate me and bully me... I am scared of no man. You are not understanding these simple principles.
I paid out almost all of my personal coins as refunds.
I never intended this to happen. I am extremely upset and distruahgt over the entire ordeal.
I have a family and the protection of them is what is most important to me. To threaten me.. to say you have my information and talk shit... I do not take this lightly.. I am not sure where the miscommunication is coming in... The coins were lost in a high risk high reward trading strat... my coins are almost all spent....there is nothing for me to give you.. i offered you a bitcoin.. you declined... so to fly here... and see me face to face.. i will tell you the same thing.. i dont have anything for you.. furthermore to make that trip knowing it is a wasted trip... as i stated before.. i have no hesitation is swift action as i feel you have threatened my life. There is nothing more to talk about. there is no refusal to do anything on my part.. i have offered the only solution that there is...

modcom

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:05:39 AM

He seems to think I threatened him. Silly silly man. I never threatened him, I just suggested that a visit would be beneficially mutual to our business arrangement. He has now threatened me with physical violence. Tsk Tsk, such a Neanderthal.

His last response,

i did not steal any coins from you... you invested them in a high risk investment.. if you do not understand that then I consider you to be crazy... I offer you a partial refund.. if you do not want to take that... that is your choice... your brothers? really? I'm sorry.. i thought you were a grown man... didn't know you needed them to fight your battles...

listen mike, i got 15 in the clip and 1 on top, so unless there are 17 of you.. my demeanor does not change.. i will not let you intimidate me.. i will not hesitate to take action. whatever is necessary to protect myself and my family..

you must be a truly disturbed person to even threaten physical harm over lost money... that is unbelievable to me, but you are a grown man.. live with your decisions, or not

modcom

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:13:16 AM

More from the Thief,

you have passively agressively threatened me several times... if you are crazy enough to be violent over coins... that is on you... i have tried to appease you but you are irrational and unreasonable ... i have nothing more to say... if you are spending the time and money, hope the information you have is current, also hope you are aware you are not welcome on my property and i do live in a stand your ground state.

modcom

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:22:06 AM

I'm really starting to feel sorry for him. I need to see him and give him a kiss to make it all better.

More from the Thief,

i am not your partner. i want nothing to do with you. you are crazy.. i did not threaten you.. i am being very clear.. i would never turn to violence over money or coin.. i am saying i will do what i have to to protect my family.. that is all... I do not wish you any harm.. i am not pursuing any action.. i am simply stating that you have said several things to me to imply threats...

otherwise.. i do not want to contact you anymore.. i have nothing for you.. please let me alone

modcom

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:24:58 AM

More from the Thief,

i am not your partner. i want nothing to do with you. you are crazy.. i did not threaten you.. i am being very clear.. i would never turn to violence over money or coin.. i am saying i will do what i have to to protect my family.. that is all... I do not wish you any harm.. i am not pursuing any action.. i am simply stating that you have said several things to me to imply threats...

otherwise.. i do not want to contact you anymore.. i have nothing for you.. please let me alone

metal494

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:32:46 AM

thanks modcom, people should be more responsible with their actions...
He stole from me too, make so many promises and lies.
andre1980

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:56:02 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 01:30:56 PM by andre1980

Let's recap.

2014- The year can be summed up in three words, price decline & scams. Tired of pre-orders that never came, ponzi's that never paid, and mining farms that suddenly go offline - I decided to accept the responsibility bestowed upon me by my fellow community members and create a new platform for cryptocurrency.
The purpose of this platform is to provide the community with the tools necessary to promote adoption while strengthening the community through a unified goal, profit. It gives investors big and small the opportunity to make money, share ideas, and communicate with each other.

I am in no way responsible for what happened on Hells website. I was a victim like all of you. I have personally made the decision to take over and make every effort to repay all investments at the declared rate of 175% by my own choice. I am doing this in hopes that I will gain your appreciation, support, and patronage. I ask that we as a community come together and put a stop to these ubiquitous scams. Help promote, share your comments, let people know how I am doing. As I begin to see commissions coming in I will follow the spreadsheet and pay deposits first to last.

The following will be provided:

Transparency
Option of high/low risk investments
Providing needed services such as insured escrow
Sustainability
Growth- based on community feedback
Opportunity to profit
Reliable platform for communication

We hope to grow quickly, over time, based on community demand. We welcome constructive feedback and ideas. There are plans to implement more features soon. At this time there are 3 main investing options which produce returns.

The lottery. Buy tickets and be paid out in btc or xpy. No limit on the quantity of tickets that can be purchased. The timestamp on the deposit puts the buyer in a queue. 1 ticket takes up 1 spot, 2 tickets take up 2 spots, 10 tickets take up 10 spots etc. Drawings are daily. At the time of drawing a random number generator will populate a number between 1-x, where x is the total number of tickets. That number is the winning ticket and the depositing address will receive 95% of the deposits. There is one lottery for xpy, and a separate lottery for btc. Both payout daily.

Each week there will be 1 Jackpot on a random day. The first weeks jackpot will be day 1, the first drawing. The jackpot pays additional XPY on top of the 95% of deposits. The first Jackpot is coming straight from me and is 50 XPY.

Simmi .The most advanced trading bot used in beta tests drawing from real stock quotes produces extraordinary return rates. The returns are not always positive.That would be impossible. To guarantee profit for investors there is a specific strategy in place. All profits above and beyond 2x are transferred to a separate fund. From this fund they are split half into high margin trading and half into low risk/ low return investments. If an investors deposit dips below 1.5x (the minimum payout) the difference is made up from the separate margin trading account. Because of this, there is a 45 hour window between deposit and payout to allow sufficient time for trading. Also, the payouts will range from 1.5x up to and including 2x (where x is the initial deposit). This fluctuation is primarily due to the volatility of the markets. By using a variable payout system, Simmi greatly increases the sustainability of high payouts. If the market is consistently down and the profit from Simmi's short trades do not outweigh the decrease in coin value the payouts may need to be lowered. If this is the case, Simmi will stop accepting new deposits, pay out all current deposits at the proper rate, and then begin accepting new deposits at the new payout rate which will be posted on the site.

Escrow and other features coming soon.

Site is now live. Good luck and be well!

xpylotto.com

In case the scammer removes the post as he is scared shitless and deleting his online presence (FB, Twitter, Linkedin, etc) in an alarming rate.. Ever heard of backups? Besides, the authorities still can recover all..

As i've posted it in chat several times:

A backup of XPYLotto website, just from a few hours before it went offline.
Better than screenshots!

http://www.filedropper.com/xpylotto

Andre (allegro16)

The scammer, Frederick -Freddy- (John) Schiller AKA ThunderFaN --> https://www.facebook.com/XPYLotto all info will eventually end up here.

He confessed in email (available on request) being one and the same as ThunderFaN and stolen/invested/losing the coin..

--
FREDERICK -Freddy- (J)ohn Schiller

Address:

14845539168 (mobile)
4899 Liberty Lane, APT 2D, ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania, 18106, US

Previous:

14845532695 (phone)
7267 Heather Road, MACUNGIE, Pennsylvania, 18062, US

http://pagelous.com/en/pages/52dc7a1ba8fe2044fc006045
https://twitter.com/LehighAutoMile
http://www.twitch.tv/thunderfan83/profile
http://www.whoismind.com/email/fjschiller@gmail.com.html
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=151316439&authType=name&authToken=juyu&locale=&goback=%2Enpv_151316439_*1_*1_name_juyu_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1_*1
 https://www.facebook.com/fjschiller

fjschiller@gmail.com
fjschiller@yahoo.com
freddyschiller@yahoo.com
nfigueir

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 28, 2015, 10:45:07 AM

It's funny how these guys thoughts are "it is all virtual coins.. so if they loose them it doesn't matter.. I won't get hurt with it.."

Maybe if accidents happened to them they would think differently..

Gulden NLG: GdQgmEN1ptPzKpnMmRw7pwAuPGiJZCZjHi    Europecoin  ERC: Edg1HCFSsVweehu35YeHXfURKXgEi7qnLm
andre1980

View Profile
January 29, 2015, 01:22:45 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 09:00:51 PM by andre1980

ALL investors in HG and TF sites (XPYPonzi and XPYLotto):

Help Stinkey update the spreadsheet so we have an updated grand total of coins lost.

Even if it doesn't pan out, an updated total would help with a possible future claim.

Do NOT use your XPY wallet address, use BTC. If paid they will be converted to BTC.

Spreadsheet:

Latest spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZLwl4HJvhYadZ-FjdF3EwzwLjWZizEyK27wrfqOVv8s/

Final numbers not known exactly. Stinkey lost extra dough as well on a new website design. zyk's dev friend hasn't been paid. Also zyk did TF's support and didn't get paid either. (But he did get bullied for TF's failure)
Stinkey

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:46:14 AM

Help Stinkey update the spreadsheet so we have an updated grand total of coins lost.

Even if it doesn't pan out, an updated total would help with a possible future claim.

Do NOT use your XPY wallet address, use BTC. If paid they will be converted to BTC.

Spreadsheet:

Latest spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZLwl4HJvhYadZ-FjdF3EwzwLjWZizEyK27wrfqOVv8s/

Final numbers not known exactly. Stinkey lost extra dough as well on a new website design. zyk's dev friend hasn't been paid. Also zyk did TF's support and didn't get paid either. (But he did get bullied for TF's failure)

Hello all good members,   Some people have come forward so total lost money so far is 4215XPY and 36.7 BTC.  I am sure there are many others out there that have not put forward to myself. 

Next Target person is also HG (Bryon Jones)  whom needs a good kick from caused much stress on few people when he was well known and dumped his mate in to deal with him running,  Or should I say his spending and then return to say I lost it sorry I am only young and don't know what I am doing..  hehe

I will try and be here more often,  but my time is limited sorry..    also website is down. name and shame not allowed by my provider.   It was looking good too..  I guess there will be other sites yet to be found.

Best wishes all.   And to scammers well your becoming easy to find, see ya soon HG.   
cocacolathebest

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:58:18 AM

Spreadsheet:

Latest spreadsheet.

Hello all good members,   Some people have come forward so total lost money so far is 4215XPY and 36.7 BTC.  I am sure there are many others out there that have not put forward to myself. 

Next Target person is also HG (Bryon Jones)  whom needs a good kick from caused much stress on few people when he was well known and dumped his mate in to deal with him running,  Or should I say his spending and then return to say I lost it sorry I am only young and don't know what I am doing..  hehe

I will try and be here more often,  but my time is limited sorry..    also website is down. name and shame not allowed by my provider.   It was looking good too..  I guess there will be other sites yet to be found.

Best wishes all.   And to scammers well your becoming easy to find, see ya soon HG.   

Oh and just been advised about a person on here irishcoin is also doing the same thing but on this site..    shame shame is all I will say for now.  apart from do not use irishcoin such a scammer and I have been sent all the info,

Cheers
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:38:27 PM

Discovered to be a scam.

hi!!!

just out of curiosity,
where did you read this news?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
andre1980

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:48:30 AM

Discovered to be a scam.

hi!!!

just out of curiosity,
where did you read this news?

Which news? About TF starting XPYLotto? That was on both the XPYPonzi chat and BTC thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923024. See message by TF.
Regarding the failure of TF; we found out the hard way, by not getting the last payout.. He first said he was hacked, then he "lost" the coin because of the risks of trading crypto currency..
The site wasn't hacked, there were NO indications any of that time. If there was: wouldn't TF pop in chat or disable the website? Hi did neither, he even posted "updates"-all will be well"-.
Also the transactions did not indicate either scenario, but the same behavior as the days before..
andre1980

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:02:39 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 12:30:24 AM by andre1980

Hello all good members,   Some people have come forward so total lost money so far is 4215XPY and 36.7 BTC.  I am sure there are many others out there that have not put forward to myself.  

Next Target person is also HG (Bryon Jones)  whom needs a good kick from caused much stress on few people when he was well known and dumped his mate in to deal with him running,  Or should I say his spending and then return to say I lost it sorry I am only young and don't know what I am doing..  hehe

I will try and be here more often,  but my time is limited sorry..    also website is down. name and shame not allowed by my provider.   It was looking good too..  I guess there will be other sites yet to be found.

Best wishes all.   And to scammers well your becoming easy to find, see ya soon HG.  

Indeed, my calculations were those numbers, but i was also counting HG's. Also, since it's converted to BTC, there is some variation based on which date you pick (value of both XPY and BTC)
I think the value was over 2USD a coin, but i set it to 2 in my estimate.

Regarding the website: i've created a FB page. As naming and shaming is legal for private persons for as long you have proof here, i will update it next week.

https://www.facebook.com/XPYLotto
If taken down, i'll put the info on a website hosted in The Netherlands. It will then stay up until i stop paying. It can't be taken down.

But we have to be clear NO violence or illegal things. Just annoying them might help. Anything other might hurt our case.
andre1980

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:31:41 PM

Just FYI as i got a few access requests already:

Both spreadsheets are temporarily disabled while Hells is refunding people. Will be opened again in less than a week.
The problem was HG was losing track as people were randomly picking txid's, and asking to refund to another wallet than deposited from.

He will update me when done, then we will focus on TF.
andre1980

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:36:17 AM

Just reopened the spreadsheet, moved both sites/deposits to seperate sheets.
ThunderFaNs is open to view and edit partially (XPY/BTC wallets), Hellgremlins only open to view as he has refunded most if not all that were elligable.

Final number (excl. costs) posted on the sheet as well.

If you previously changed or edited your XPY wallet to BTC, please add XPY as well.

The proposal sent to Freddy (i'm now in contact with his father) is for 40BTC and 4500XPY (incl. costs made by Stinkey, zyk, Oliver (dev) and me)
andre1980

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:25:03 AM

Contacted the authorities again with our claim. Local Allentown government and federal agencies as well.
FBI, ICE, FTC, SEC, etc.

No response from either Freddy or his father.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:22:37 PM

Simmi is the most advanced trading bot in the world.

LOL sounds more legit to name your advanced bot "Scammy" instead of Simmi  Grin Grin

We can say my prevision was correct?  Grin
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: