Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade BTC Short-Term Consistently! Approx. 12 Hours **SCAM**  (Read 5277 times)
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:38:27 PM

I DO NOT STAND BEHIND ANY OF THIS.

WE WERE LIED TO AND MONEY WAS LOST.

Discovered to be a scam.

hi!!!

just out of curiosity,
where did you read this news?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andre1980

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 02:48:30 AM

I DO NOT STAND BEHIND ANY OF THIS.

WE WERE LIED TO AND MONEY WAS LOST.

Discovered to be a scam.

hi!!!

just out of curiosity,
where did you read this news?

Which news? About TF starting XPYLotto? That was on both the XPYPonzi chat and BTC thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=923024. See message by TF.
Regarding the failure of TF; we found out the hard way, by not getting the last payout.. He first said he was hacked, then he "lost" the coin because of the risks of trading crypto currency..
The site wasn't hacked, there were NO indications any of that time. If there was: wouldn't TF pop in chat or disable the website? Hi did neither, he even posted "updates"-all will be well"-.
Also the transactions did not indicate either scenario, but the same behavior as the days before..
andre1980

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:02:39 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2015, 12:30:24 AM by andre1980

Hello all good members,   Some people have come forward so total lost money so far is 4215XPY and 36.7 BTC.  I am sure there are many others out there that have not put forward to myself.  

Next Target person is also HG (Bryon Jones)  whom needs a good kick from caused much stress on few people when he was well known and dumped his mate in to deal with him running,  Or should I say his spending and then return to say I lost it sorry I am only young and don't know what I am doing..  hehe

I will try and be here more often,  but my time is limited sorry..    also website is down. name and shame not allowed by my provider.   It was looking good too..  I guess there will be other sites yet to be found.

Best wishes all.   And to scammers well your becoming easy to find, see ya soon HG.  

Indeed, my calculations were those numbers, but i was also counting HG's. Also, since it's converted to BTC, there is some variation based on which date you pick (value of both XPY and BTC)
I think the value was over 2USD a coin, but i set it to 2 in my estimate.

Regarding the website: i've created a FB page. As naming and shaming is legal for private persons for as long you have proof here, i will update it next week.

https://www.facebook.com/XPYLotto
If taken down, i'll put the info on a website hosted in The Netherlands. It will then stay up until i stop paying. It can't be taken down.

But we have to be clear NO violence or illegal things. Just annoying them might help. Anything other might hurt our case.
andre1980

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:31:41 PM

Just FYI as i got a few access requests already:

Both spreadsheets are temporarily disabled while Hells is refunding people. Will be opened again in less than a week.
The problem was HG was losing track as people were randomly picking txid's, and asking to refund to another wallet than deposited from.

He will update me when done, then we will focus on TF.
andre1980

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:36:17 AM

Just reopened the spreadsheet, moved both sites/deposits to seperate sheets.
ThunderFaNs is open to view and edit partially (XPY/BTC wallets), Hellgremlins only open to view as he has refunded most if not all that were elligable.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZLwl4HJvhYadZ-FjdF3EwzwLjWZizEyK27wrfqOVv8s/

Final number (excl. costs) posted on the sheet as well.

If you previously changed or edited your XPY wallet to BTC, please add XPY as well.

The proposal sent to Freddy (i'm now in contact with his father) is for 40BTC and 4500XPY (incl. costs made by Stinkey, zyk, Oliver (dev) and me)
andre1980

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:25:03 AM

Contacted the authorities again with our claim. Local Allentown government and federal agencies as well.
FBI, ICE, FTC, SEC, etc.

No response from either Freddy or his father.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 11:22:37 PM

Simmi is the most advanced trading bot in the world.

LOL sounds more legit to name your advanced bot "Scammy" instead of Simmi  Grin Grin

We can say my prevision was correct?  Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: