Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:16:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will be botton of btc ?  (Read 2913 times)
fat buddah

Activity: 333
Merit: 102

Get Ready to Make money.

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 08:50:22 AM

You don't have to buy at the bottom, you can buy near the bottom and hold. If you want to time your purchase at the bottom, you will most likely miss it.

'holding bitcoins' is out of fashion anyways. Can't tell anyone you're buying or selling this crap. You're embarassing yourself and your friends/family if you talk to people about it. People will immediately think you're a lunatic for being interested in this shit.

Out in the streets people laugh about  your losses in fancy internet money because you have been so stupid to put money in it - much more stupid than those that are ignorant of it because they saved themselves time while you lost money on pipedream-based ponzicoins.

Don't talk to people about 'Bitcoin' to avoid getting condolences and being looked at as a mentally imbalanced person.

thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:02:42 PM

Since the large dip below 200, we seem to be holding above 200, past two days 208ish seems to be the low, and we are slightly increasing. 
Seems like a trend reversal to me, but i'm not an analyst, nor do I pretend to be like 90 percent of the people on this forum. 
paulifa123

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:39:18 PM

I think there will be one more sell off to around $125-$145 or so, then a bounce, and settling around $180. This will be the bottom, then a slow steady rise bolstered as good news comes out. Around $1000 by the end of 2015 Smiley

sed

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:20:10 PM

You don't have to buy at the bottom, you can buy near the bottom and hold. If you want to time your purchase at the bottom, you will most likely miss it.

'holding bitcoins' is out of fashion anyways. Can't tell anyone you're buying or selling this crap. You're embarassing yourself and your friends/family if you talk to people about it. People will immediately think you're a lunatic for being interested in this shit.

Out in the streets people laugh about  your losses in fancy internet money because you have been so stupid to put money in it - much more stupid than those that are ignorant of it because they saved themselves time while you lost money on pipedream-based ponzicoins.

Don't talk to people about 'Bitcoin' to avoid getting condolences and being looked at as a mentally imbalanced person.

There's definitely all sorts of bullshit like this ^^^ in the press nowadays.  But here's the deal: bitcoin isn't supposed to be an "investment" for speculators.  It's a digitial currency --- and a great one, not for lunatics, very useful!  I'm sorry to all the speculators who got their asses kicked in this rise-fall over the last year.  Nevertheless, more and more companies are accepting bitcoin payments (I've bought beer and burgers with bitcoins in my local town) and transaction volume continues to rise.  Bitcoin will still be around no matter what fat buddah (and others) say about "fashion" as long as it's useful.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 01:53:13 PM

Ah so you are the same person as homo hominis lupus!
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 02:03:08 PM

above 100 below 200, double digit isn't the bottom , stop thinking about it
I think the same <100 its not easy beacouse thousand of people buy btc at this prize

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 04:02:10 PM

I think the same <100 its not easy beacouse thousand of people buy btc at this prize

Alas thousands is not enough.
Morecoin Freeman

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Legendary trader

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:06:40 PM

I'm pretty confident we are near the bottom since we can't go too much lower technically speaking.

Ask the stranger he knows who you really are.
calme

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:16:37 PM

It depends on if they allow BTC to be worth negative amounts. Like if paying them some BTC makes them charge us extra fiat in exchange for taking the BTC
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 05:21:03 PM

0 but that day is still far away  Grin

sed

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 12:49:32 AM

It depends on if they allow BTC to be worth negative amounts. Like if paying them some BTC makes them charge us extra fiat in exchange for taking the BTC

Cc companies do this when paying with fiat currencies, but that doesn't make the currency worth a negative amount.  That's called a fee.
mlferro

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:36:48 AM

for sure, if it falls too much, the increase in purchases greatly increased (together the number of people to buy), so the price goes up.

tadakaluri

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 02:44:44 AM

From couple of days, BTC price is steady........ This may indicate raise of the price in near future.
Seketsuna

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:35:55 AM

bottom for me would be $100 and i hope the price will stable for awhile
pjviitas

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:53:52 AM

Everyone has a price in mind....for me its worth a fraction of a dollar.

I am not even going to bother juicing up my exchange account again until its below $10.
pjviitas

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:54:42 AM

I'm pretty confident we are near the bottom since we can't go too much lower technically speaking.

What does that mean?
sed

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:17:39 AM

Some people are definitely stretching the normal meaning of "much" if we are to interpret the "technically speaking" part literally.  I mean, I guess it's subjective whether 200$ is near to 0$.  I'm pretty convinced that 0$ is the actual value of "no lower, technically speaking". Smiley
Appleanimal (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:25:42 AM

interesting opinions
i think it depends on big whales if they will sell or buy

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 08:13:29 AM

Nakamoto said: "the price of any commodity tends to gravitate towards the production cost"(or something like it)

Since the sub 200 trip caused great concerns about whether mining would be profitable and what would happens if lots of miners shut down to cut losses, I think we already visited the bottom
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:45:40 PM

As of right now, 150 is the bottom. All time bottom? no one knows, some people aim at 2 figures, its doable if things doesnt change much in terms of surplus of coins being mined and not sold.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: