Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 12:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will be botton of btc ?  (Read 2922 times)
var53

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:31:14 AM

Nakamoto said: "the price of any commodity tends to gravitate towards the production cost"(or something like it)

Since the sub 200 trip caused great concerns about whether mining would be profitable and what would happens if lots of miners shut down to cut losses, I think we already visited the bottom

If lots of miners shut down the difficulty drops making it cheaper to mine, so the production cost can go down, it's not fixed.
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:32:44 AM

Well, of course we could very well go below $200 again, but just imagine it: It is definitely a possibility that might never ever see a $1xx Bitcoin again! Even $250 could be broken never to be seen again! Exciting times lie ahead, people!

okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 02:07:41 AM

We've hit the bottom of this bubble (hope and think), lowest all-time bottom would be 0, when no one would pay anything for it. Grin
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 04:49:18 AM

Nakamoto said: "the price of any commodity tends to gravitate towards the production cost"(or something like it)

Since the sub 200 trip caused great concerns about whether mining would be profitable and what would happens if lots of miners shut down to cut losses, I think we already visited the bottom

If lots of miners shut down the difficulty drops making it cheaper to mine, so the production cost can go down, it's not fixed.

but would take some good time before everything get back to normal, what would cause slow confirmations, mayhem and havoc all of BTC world.

Changes might be possible, but would cause too much pain to count that they would happen without big resistances
rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 10:05:00 AM

Well, of course we could very well go below $200 again, but just imagine it: It is definitely a possibility that might never ever see a $1xx Bitcoin again! Even $250 could be broken never to be seen again! Exciting times lie ahead, people!

I guess so too. With the kind of drops Bitcoin has had over the past few months, there is a very good likelihood that the bottom has already been reached.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 25, 2015, 12:03:07 PM

who was thinking sub 100, was a troll of course, the lower it get the stronger the support, it can go to double digit so easy
Appleanimal (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:10:06 AM

it is still changing every day

if you look at the chart it is going down from december 2013, i don´t believe bicoin any more

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: