Introduced on the web in over a month ago, Bitcoin Gamer http://www.bitcoingamer.com
offers 10 different games:
* JacksUp - "Jacks or Better" video poker with up to a 1000:1 return (94.3% payout).
* Mingus' Jupiter Poker - Flip 3 cards to make poker hands. Winnings are progressive after each card (95.1% payout).
* Keno - Play the classic Lottery/Casino game (over 94% payouts for most plays).
* coin toss (96% payout).
* roulette (94.7% payout).
* DGBells Penny Slot Machine (94.1% payout).
* Dart Board (91.7% payout).
* Video Badugi - Plays like video poker but you have multiple draws to create the lowest "rainbow" hand possible. (over 94% payout).
* Red Dog Poker - Play a game of in between.
* Deuces Wild - Video poker - 5 card draw with deuces WiLd (99%+ payout).
Deposits as little as 0.01 BTC and wager as little as 0.005 BTC.
Registration is not required, you will receive a new address to get the Bitcoins for each game you play. You can continue playing until you wish to cash-out. Your balance will be returned immediately (or after your wager has been confirmed once for cash-outs 1.00BTC and larger).
A 2% referral bonus of the net loss may be paid to any address. Refer your friends for a piece of the action or donate to your Bitcoin charity.
All games show the raw random data after a round and display am MD5 hash so that you know the game is not changing the rules and numbers in the middle of play.
Free-play is also available for those who want to try the games out without risking any of your coinage.
Come and check out the fun.