Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBird Betting Game iTS Like (Flappy Bird) BUT with Bitcoins, (UPDATES)  (Read 5993 times)
4ever

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:54:51 AM

Thank You  Sir For Replying To My Thread , Anyways If U can Play Good Your Win chance  is More Than 98%  Wink And For Some Players Its like 99.99%  Trust Me   Smiley

Can i bet like 0.3 BTC?  Tongue im pretty good at flappy birds

Yes u can  Wink , Some are betting more than 1 btc  Tongue

Trust you with what. You are full of lies. Show me 1 proof of that 1 BTC bet. And how the hell is it 99.99% ?

nightooken (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:07:33 AM

Thank You  Sir For Replying To My Thread , Anyways If U can Play Good Your Win chance  is More Than 98%  Wink And For Some Players Its like 99.99%  Trust Me   Smiley

So what will you do if one of said players repeatedly plays the game? Lose money infinitely? Or if you win too much, you get stopped out?

We Dont Ban Our Players For Being Highly Skilled ....   Wink

But If we detect a possible fraudulent transaction Or Other fraud related activities Than Yes  Roll Eyes  .

And Thank You Very Much For Supporting This Thread .
nightooken (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:14:08 AM

Thank You  Sir For Replying To My Thread , Anyways If U can Play Good Your Win chance  is More Than 98%  Wink And For Some Players Its like 99.99%  Trust Me   Smiley

Can i bet like 0.3 BTC?  Tongue im pretty good at flappy birds

Yes u can  Wink , Some are betting more than 1 btc  Tongue

Trust you with what. You are full of lies. Show me 1 proof of that 1 BTC bet. And how the hell is it 99.99% ?

full of lies  ? Tongue  Anyways Before We lunched The Game  Here We Had our local Players And I Dont Have To Proof u Anything And Please  Show Some Respect On this Forum , Or I will Report U To The Admin Thank u.
nightooken (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:25:49 AM

This game is impossible, don't play till he decreases the speed.

its Not impossible,  Smiley
P2PHash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:27:50 AM

Make the demo at least 10 seconds so we can try it out properly before depositing...

Thank u Sir For Replying To my thread  (nice idea) .....   Smiley

Will you be adding that change. WIll be nice to try it out before playing the actual game.

I'll wait for it to play real money.
GLBrim

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:30:43 AM

yeah its not, but make it more friendly for other users as well  Kiss
nightooken (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:00:16 AM

Make the demo at least 10 seconds so we can try it out properly before depositing...

Thank u Sir For Replying To my thread  (nice idea) ...  Smiley
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:22:41 AM

Don't post here and let this fall to the bottom of life, the game is impossible and totally random. Not 50% odds so the house edge must be like 50% Avoid at all costs. User also my be scamming deposits because of above posts.
nightooken (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:53:22 PM

Don't post here and let this fall to the bottom of life, the game is impossible and totally random. Not 50% odds so the house edge must be like 50% Avoid at all costs. User also my be scamming deposits because of above posts.

Hater Go Away and u are not forced to play this game, Go back to your dice bet games witch has more than 50%    Smiley
nightooken (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:01:13 PM

yeah its not, but make it more friendly for other users as well  Kiss

Thank You For Supporting My Thread   Kiss
nightooken (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 02:10:51 PM

Thank u Sir For Replying To my thread  (nice idea) .....   Smiley

Will you be adding that change. WIll be nice to try it out before playing the actual game.

I'll wait for it to play real money.

Sir The min Score To Win is Just 10, So we cant Make the Demo Also At 10  Huh   anyways thank u very much  for supporting this thread .
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:51:36 PM

It is hard to win

stellar69

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 03:51:55 PM

Please remmber to click the reload icon until u see your bet credits on the game.
Can you slow down the game a bit?
Right now the speed is too high and it wont attract many people.
nightooken (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:05:11 PM

Please remmber to click the reload icon until u see your bet credits on the game.

Sir The Speed Is ONly 1 Second Between Every Score , And The Win Score IS ONLY 10 ,Plus The Demo Play is 5 Seconds  So HOW CAn WE SLOW DOWN THE GAme MORE?  Shocked

And Also lots Are Winning So We Are Thinking To Set The Max Bet Thank You.  Smiley
nightooken (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:26:18 PM

It is hard to win

Its Not That Hard   Smiley
arvindr

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:26:50 PM

Sir The Speed Is ONly 1 Second Between Every Score , And The Win Score IS ONLY 10 ,Plus The Demo Play is 5 Seconds  So HOW CAn WE SLOW DOWN THE GAme MORE?  Shocked

And Also lots Are Winning So We Are Thinking To Set The Max Bet Thank You.  Smiley

Might be better to slow down the game(like the original Flappy Bird), and have the payouts at say 15 .
Would be fair for both you and the ones playing.

duckydonald

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 04:37:51 PM

Might be better to slow down the game(like the original Flappy Bird), and have the payouts at say 15 .

dont you notice the hop is twice as much as the original floopy, you cant hop in the mid of the pipe like the original flappy birds
arvindr

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:24:28 PM

dont you notice the hop is twice as much as the original floopy, you cant hop in the mid of the pipe like the original flappy birds

Yes and that . But doesn't look like op is interested in getting people satisfied. Looks like an op, just interested in getting people to play and lose, not realizing how many more people might actually play if he improves based on feedback. His only reply is, then don't play. Can't be helped I guess.

Coinbuddy

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:40:50 PM

Nice idea but not a great execution.
Coinbuddy

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 05:46:47 PM

People can cheat his system by making bots.I also saw some bots and hacks related to flappy bird type games.

Check this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_nGNvkrOlU
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: