Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:24:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] bitcoin.my  (Read 715 times)
ryanlol (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:09:34 PM

Highest offer right now is 1BTC.

I'll be ready to sell the domain right now for 5BTC.

Would like to offer more, but ownership requires proof of citizenship:

"To complete the registration of a .MY domain name the applicant needs to be able either a Malaysian company or Malaysian individual."

"Proof of the applicant's Malaysian status will be requested during the registration procedure. You will be ask to enter your Name, ID number (company or individual) and contact details. Documentary proof of the applicants status may also be requested."
In my experience this isn't true, although it is much possible you might be asked for these documents at some point in the future. I've never been asked for any sort of documents by the registrar, and with previous .my domain transfers I've done there's never been any issues with documents.
josef2000

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 11:32:21 PM

Highest offer right now is 1BTC.

I'll be ready to sell the domain right now for 5BTC.

Would like to offer more, but ownership requires proof of citizenship:

"To complete the registration of a .MY domain name the applicant needs to be able either a Malaysian company or Malaysian individual."

"Proof of the applicant's Malaysian status will be requested during the registration procedure. You will be ask to enter your Name, ID number (company or individual) and contact details. Documentary proof of the applicants status may also be requested."
In my experience this isn't true, although it is much possible you might be asked for these documents at some point in the future. I've never been asked for any sort of documents by the registrar, and with previous .my domain transfers I've done there's never been any issues with documents.
Thats excatly the point, if your customer buys the domain and then sometime in the future he will be asked for it, he will be in trouble...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: