Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Small Raffle from High School  (Read 874 times)
fabrizziop (OP)

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 05:45:24 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2012, 08:55:32 PM by fabrizziop

Hi. As I graduate from high school next year, we are trying to finance our graduation party by selling items, such as food and stuff to people in Venezuela. Because of that, everyone in my class needs to sell 50 raffle tickets at 20 VEF each, totaling 1000 VEF e/o , that's about half a minimum wage here, (a lot of money for me). I've already sold about 20 of them, I'm trying to sell 30 here.

Price for each is 2.5$(not profiting at all), I will be present at the real raffle(SEPT 21 2012) and will post the results here, so if anyone wins you just pay shipping and the item is yours. Keep in mind that I'm not the only one selling tickets, there are a lot more people selling them. The prizes are(one winner for each):

-43" 3D Samsung TV (model unknown until now)
-8" Coby Tablet (also model unknown)
-Multifunctional Printer (model unknown)

I accept payments in TF2 items or BTC, if interested PM/post here.

(numbers removed to avoid forgery!)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2012, 09:34:38 PM

I'm interested to see that raffles are here on the BTC forums.It just goes to show that if you have an idea,you can make it work (after startup money for a business).It's also a good way to reach a wider audience.I also wish you good luck for the raffle/graduation. Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
fabrizziop (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 10:12:10 PM

I'm interested to see that raffles are here on the BTC forums.It just goes to show that if you have an idea,you can make it work (after startup money for a business).It's also a good way to reach a wider audience.I also wish you good luck for the raffle/graduation. Smiley

Thanks man, it's also nice to see that people in this community are open to different ideas than the standard ones, and this isn't even a business, it's just to avoid buying the tickets myself and provide an opportunity for the community to participate.
fabrizziop (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2012, 06:49:40 PM

Bumping this thing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: