Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:48:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCPonziGame.net - Deposit BTC and get paid 125% - Opened a few hours ago.  (Read 2792 times)
btcponzigame (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:40:00 PM

11219UgjGJimpeXvACywF4h6xAyiNt2wBk - (Unspent) 0.16963 BTC

looking into it
btcponzigame (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:57:17 PM

i love that this ponzi has no ending.
i think it is the main problem with the others (weekly and 24h).

if u know WHEN or THAT it will end u can be afraid.

here the only thing what could be is: it is going slower and slower.

but i think this is gonna be a long time ahead.

i think it will work just fine till 1.000 BTC and maybe longer.

thank u very much OP

I plan on running this until 30 days goes by without a deposit or payment.  It seems like the only fair way to do it.   I will have a weekly game soon as well.   But not for a week or so.
Clixx

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 11:03:14 PM

11219UgjGJimpeXvACywF4h6xAyiNt2wBk - (Unspent) 0.16963 BTC

looking into it

Thank you, that is one of the two transactions btw
btcponzigame (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:44:43 AM

So in regards to a round based game we intend to start.  Does anyone have suggestions on a time frame.   Should I do 72 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, or 30 days?  Im open to suggestions.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:49:35 AM

So in regards to a round based game we intend to start.  Does anyone have suggestions on a time frame.   Should I do 72 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks, or 30 days?  Im open to suggestions.

A round based game would be better. How about 72 hours? We already have weekly and 24 hours. And some 'failed' on 48 hours. I know there is some 72 hours too but.. 72 hours sound not short and not long.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
btcponzigame (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:03:56 AM

A round based game would be better. How about 72 hours? We already have weekly and 24 hours. And some 'failed' on 48 hours. I know there is some 72 hours too but.. 72 hours sound not short and not long.

ok   then i think i will start setting up a server for a 72 hour game.  i should have it ready late next week.   this game should be profitable for a while though still.
btcponzigame (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:41:06 AM

Just a reminder,  I will be doubling the profit for the user who deposits the 100th bitcoin on our site.   This will likely be in the next 48 hours.
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 09:37:15 AM

i think a ponzi with a fixed end will fail.
look at weekly. in this week the last payment got the person who deposited after 8 seconds.

if u know it will end u only send in the first wave.

this is why i like this endless ponzi the most.

and if u create more ponzis not all BTC go to the same.

Aha!
Sammal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 10:27:09 AM

im scared to put my money here

Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 10:30:12 AM

im scared to put my money here

You should be.

Strato
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 10:37:04 AM

i (as a user) ca asure u that it pays what is posted on the website.
i got paid several times (over 20).

BUT: it is not 100% save ofc. the risk is, that nobody invests after u. then u get nothing.

my guess is that it is going on at least til 200 BTC.

ONLY INVEST WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!!

Aha!
Clixx

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:57:14 PM

my 2 invest where send to the wrong wallet, still trying to get it back
btcponz1game

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:12:36 PM

Sorry guys, I got banned for posting in another thread.    Please contact me here until the 7 day ban is up.

Clixx, your transactions were paid to the wrong address because apparently breadwallet structures transactions different than other wallets.   I am posting a note on the site to not use breadwallet.   Please PM me your deposit address and I will pay you back from my personal funds.    I'm sorry, I had no idea that breadwallet would not be supported.   DO NOT USE BREADWALLET on  my site please.   
btcponz1game

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:19:18 PM

i (as a user) ca asure u that it pays what is posted on the website.
i got paid several times (over 20).

BUT: it is not 100% save ofc. the risk is, that nobody invests after u. then u get nothing.

my guess is that it is going on at least til 200 BTC.

ONLY INVEST WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE!!!

Yes,   I chose to do a non-round based site first as A) people have a better chance of getting paid because the site can go on longer, and B) I plan on expanding greatly.   We are working on new sites(a 72 hour game, and a blackjack game) and I want to build a name and have people see that we arent here to rip anyone off.   We are going to cross-promote all 3 sites when they are all launched so if one site was to lose credibility, all 3 would.
Clixx

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 04:24:36 PM

Sorry guys, I got banned for posting in another thread.    Please contact me here until the 7 day ban is up.

Clixx, your transactions were paid to the wrong address because apparently breadwallet structures transactions different than other wallets.   I am posting a note on the site to not use breadwallet.   Please PM me your deposit address and I will pay you back from my personal funds.    I'm sorry, I had no idea that breadwallet would not be supported.   DO NOT USE BREADWALLET on  my site please.   

Thank you for sending the btc to me Smiley much appreciated
btcponz1game

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:05:28 PM

Just a reminder, the person who pushes our deposit total over 100 BTC will make 150% profit instead of 125%.  I will pay the first 25% out immediately from my personal wallet and you will get paid the rest as you normally would.    Thanks for making the game successful guys!
FromLon

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:08:06 PM

Just a reminder, the person who pushes our deposit total over 100 BTC will make 150% profit instead of 125%.  I will pay the first 25% out immediately from my personal wallet and you will get paid the rest as you normally would.    Thanks for making the game successful guys!

amazing action from OPs spend own money
good luck bos
btcponz1game

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:34:57 PM

amazing action from OPs spend own money
good luck bos

Thanks everyone!
jarvanIV

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:40:25 PM

to those who did get paid. can you provide a tx id?
btcponz1game

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 05:43:44 PM

to those who did get paid. can you provide a tx id?

All txid's are on the page.   But I'm sure plenty of people will be more than willing to provide their transaction information.   Would anyone mind providing proof that they got paid?   Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: