Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 06:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting a torrent site! :D  (Read 744 times)
ThatUnixKid (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 06:09:07 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2015, 09:09:05 AM by ThatUnixKid

I'm not sure if this is allowed here, But I'm a 17 year old software developer who has around 7 year experience with programming in general and I want to start a torrent website from the ground up, the only down side is i need funding i need at-least $100 to $2000 dollars to start the site, might seem like a lot, but the way its going to be setup requires a lot of time and money, before you ask, yes i have experience in running and managing a torrent site, i used to own and run one, but took it down because of legal issues and money problems, I'm willing to give everyone who donates a VIP account on the launch date(kinda like a moderator but is able to get into contact with the developers) the launch date is the 25 of December 2015. I can't say much about the site in-case someone steals my idea, but it uses advanced encryption and respects the users privacy and doesn't log any information about them what so ever, one last thing, it will also have the piratebay and kat.ph built into the search engine aswell as our own implementation of a torrent site, i already have the domain name and that ready, i just need the servers.

bitcoin donation address: 1Gj75W2XE84uvYqipXX3GikVMgLfpvWSwY

keep your transaction ID written down, so when the time comes you can contact me for the VIP account.

also, the site will have bitcoin donation intergration so you can donate money to content creators and torrent uploaders, so you can still make money of this website.

feel free to ask any questions, and i will keep you all updated on the progress on the website.

Thank you for your time ThatUnixKid

-Love from ThatUnixKid
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:10:16 AM

if you can code, contribute to this project. you'll make more money

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889481.msg9807564#msg9807564
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:45:22 AM

Maybe wait asking for donations until the site is starting to come along? Right now we have a guy begging for money who just registered here, doesn't exactly look good. Just sayin'

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: