Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for investors ( India)  (Read 1600 times)
CatchYouMate

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:19:41 PM

this is complete Bullcrap! Why don't you ask a loan from your local bank if you're going to collateral your property?

This is an obvious scam, dont treat people here like idiots.

LOCK THIS THREAD AND GTFO.

Bank will not provide loans to start bitcoin business. :-)

Scam or not it will be decided later by the loan company and their legal advisory. And lot of 0.1 btc holders are commenting on the thread :-)

Hello, The bank won't ask what you going to do with your monnies if you left you'r property as collateral.
I'm not saying you'r a scammer or whatsover but this don't look proffesional.

Good Luck.

CuM

Dear friend, at first thanx for decent reply. Bank will ask for details if we are taking loan for business startup. Infact they need complete project report for loan approval. Now the only option left was to simple modgage loan and for that they need income certification like form 16/income tax return etc. I have all the documents related to income till mid 2014 after that i quit job and started in crypto. Now i am getting around 2000$ /month but i only have bank and exchange statements and bank never accept only bank statements as income proof. Thatswhy i am looking for loan providers from india or have experience in providing loans against collateral in india.

And there's no possibility of scam in the deal no one is such a fool to give 50000$ without completing legal formalities like property valuation modgage agreement and others. I am simply not able to understand why self declared professionals here are jumping in and commenting :-) if any one was Intrested then proceed further else left it :-)

Even some guys commenting here are even taking seeking loan of 0.01 and 0.1 btc in the forum so i dont think they are suitable for the deal :-)

And atlast one single line: If you can't help anyone then atleast dont block his roads :-)

And if any one want to show heroism against scam and scamers then go after ltcgear, zeus, mtgox etc :-) else shut up and behave proper. :-)

Thanks

Then totally good hope you'r bussines go smoothly.
acsonline (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2015, 04:30:57 PM

this is complete Bullcrap! Why don't you ask a loan from your local bank if you're going to collateral your property?

This is an obvious scam, dont treat people here like idiots.

LOCK THIS THREAD AND GTFO.

Bank will not provide loans to start bitcoin business. :-)

Scam or not it will be decided later by the loan company and their legal advisory. And lot of 0.1 btc holders are commenting on the thread :-)

Hello, The bank won't ask what you going to do with your monnies if you left you'r property as collateral.
I'm not saying you'r a scammer or whatsover but this don't look proffesional.

Good Luck.

CuM

Dear friend, at first thanx for decent reply. Bank will ask for details if we are taking loan for business startup. Infact they need complete project report for loan approval. Now the only option left was to simple modgage loan and for that they need income certification like form 16/income tax return etc. I have all the documents related to income till mid 2014 after that i quit job and started in crypto. Now i am getting around 2000$ /month but i only have bank and exchange statements and bank never accept only bank statements as income proof. Thatswhy i am looking for loan providers from india or have experience in providing loans against collateral in india.

And there's no possibility of scam in the deal no one is such a fool to give 50000$ without completing legal formalities like property valuation modgage agreement and others. I am simply not able to understand why self declared professionals here are jumping in and commenting :-) if any one was Intrested then proceed further else left it :-)

Even some guys commenting here are even taking seeking loan of 0.01 and 0.1 btc in the forum so i dont think they are suitable for the deal :-)

And atlast one single line: If you can't help anyone then atleast dont block his roads :-)

And if any one want to show heroism against scam and scamers then go after ltcgear, zeus, mtgox etc :-) else shut up and behave proper. :-)

Thanks

Then totally good hope you'r bussines go smoothly.

Thanks bro :-)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 05:37:55 AM

you won't find such lenders in this forum, you are wasting your time.

mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:05:41 AM

We are looking for loan providers focusing on india.

1, We are looking for loan of 50000$

2, proper security will be provided. ( collateral )

3, fund will be utilized for exchange setup, micro lending and 1 other project.

Kindly ping for further details.

Where are you based in India? Can you provide me the details. I may visit you and have a look at what collateral you have got.
acsonline (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 12:18:51 PM

We are looking for loan providers focusing on india.

1, We are looking for loan of 50000$

2, proper security will be provided. ( collateral )

3, fund will be utilized for exchange setup, micro lending and 1 other project.

Kindly ping for further details.

Where are you based in India? Can you provide me the details. I may visit you and have a look at what collateral you have got.

PM send.

Are you from india ?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: