Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] A little piece of art!  (Read 419 times)
serje (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:55:37 PM

As you probably know someone said "Rich people buy art!"

So that being said I have something for sale!

I've been thinking at 5 BTC for this painting!

In the second photo you have his signature and the year it was made!

I would dare to say it is vintage since it's from 2007 but I will let you decide if it is or not! What I can guarantee is that it is hand-made, I mean the guy painted it in front of me with his sprays.

Also this painting has a story and more KM traveled than a lot of the people on this forum.

First I bought it in Stephansplatz Vienna, Austria to give it as a gift to a girl. First I got it home to Timisoara, Romania, then I had to go to Focsani on a 2 week business trip(week-end included) so I got the painting with me. In week-end I went to Constanta to make a surprise to the girl, but for some reasons we didn't meet, I don't remember exactly Smiley so I got the painting back to Focsani and then back to Timisoara. So this painting traveled around 2810Km according to google Smiley

Now I want to sell it, conditions is very good taking in consideration that the painting traveled more than 2800KM  Smiley

Also in the second photo you can see why I've been to Vienna 2007! Because I went to Com.Plex party in the VIP.

Shipping and handling included in the 5BTC. We use escrow I pay the fees!

P.S. This is how it was made! I can't find the guy who made it but maybe he is famous now!
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spray+painting+veina+stephansplatz

Space for rent if its still trending

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anonimus

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

bitcoinvest.cc

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:09:45 AM

Pm me your best price for it

Check out the latest Bitcoin and Crypto News
serje (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:25:57 PM

Pm me your best price for it

Do I have to say that if you have a red trust over the past few days ... in your case 3 ... I won't deal with you?

Space for rent if its still trending
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: