Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:57:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Canada's sinking loonie will push Bitcoin price higher  (Read 465 times)
jh7phone (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:32:42 PM

The Canadian loonie took a mighty tumble this afternoon as the Bank of Canada shocked the markets with a rate cut.

It dropped 2% in minutes as it fell to a low of 80 cents U.S. after having tumbled below the 82-cent mark just yesterday.

There's a bleaker outlook for CAD from the Bank of Canada over the coming weeks & 75 cents U.S. isn't completely out of the question after today's shocker.

ronald98

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:34:55 PM

How's that going to push bitcoin price higher?
Equus

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Why the long face?

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:37:46 PM

Do you mean that the ticker price at CaVirtex will be higher?

I don't think that my bitcoin holdings have quite hedged the drop in the value of my loonies this year.

-.-. -.-. -- ..-.
jh7phone (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:46:51 PM

How's that going to push bitcoin price higher?

The Dollar is sinking in value & Bitcoins are rising in value, why would you not leave something sinking to join something rising?

Do you mean that the ticker price at CaVirtex will be higher?

I don't think that my bitcoin holdings have quite hedged the drop in the value of my loonies this year.

Yes watch CaVirtex shoot up soon! My point is that with a "Lonnie" (a 75 cent Loonie) CAD is ripe for the taking! I would be investing in Canada if I was American, Bitcoin is a perfect way to do this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: