Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fully synced but BTC is not showing up. Lost?  (Read 788 times)
Silveravin (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 08:59:26 PM

I have successfully transferred BTC before but now it is not showing up in my Armory wallet. The core is fully synced w/ green check and wallet is fully synced. I even went to Help>Rescan Databases. Am I missing something? Are my coins lost?

I went to localBTC and check the transfer wallet ID and it matches. Wallet is still there, I didn't delete anything but no balance.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3276

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 09:06:31 PM

First, check the address that you sent to and make sure the bitcoins are there. You can use blockchain.info or blockr.io. Then, check the address in the wallet to make sure the wallet owns that address. Use dumpprivkey <address>.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
shifty252

Activity: 177
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 02:21:47 PM

read this:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1bhky4/i_recovered_my_lost_bitcoins/

maybe it will help you
poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 03:44:58 PM

this is the keyyy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:03:53 PM

check everything on blockchain to confirm the address was correct
Madness

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 06:25:09 PM

I have successfully transferred BTC before but now it is not showing up in my Armory wallet. The core is fully synced w/ green check and wallet is fully synced. I even went to Help>Rescan Databases. Am I missing something? Are my coins lost?

I went to localBTC and check the transfer wallet ID and it matches. Wallet is still there, I didn't delete anything but no balance.

Well That's weird , Try to put your adress here https://www.blocktrail.com/ or on Blockchain.info
If they appears on any of the websites that I mentioned that you should have the money on your wallet and it's just a Bitcoin Wallet client issue nothing else . Let us know

~ Madness

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: